Fri, Sep. 11, 7:40 AM
- Mattress Firm (NASDAQ:MFRM) reported a 2.8% gain in comparable-store sales during FQ2 to mark the company's eighth quarter in a row with a positive comp.
- Total sales were up 61% to $661.1M with 71 new stores opened. Mattress Firm had 2,223 stores in operation at the end of the quarter.
- Guidance: Mattress Firm expects revenue of $2.53M-$2.55B for the full fiscal year vs. $2.50B consensus and adjusted EPS of $2.30-$2.45 vs. $2.59 consensus.
- Previously: Mattress Firm Holding misses by $0.05, misses on revenue
Fri, Sep. 11, 7:34 AM
Thu, Sep. 10, 5:30 PM
Tue, Jun. 9, 4:55 PM
- Mattress Firm (NASDAQ:MFRM) reports comparable-store sales rose 1.3% in FQ1.
- Adjusted operating income rate -80 bps to 5.2% due in part to some sales and marketing expenses deleveraging.
- Store count +69 net to 2,163.
- The company expects revenue of $2.485B-$2.535B in FY15 vs. $2.49B consensus. Adjusted EBITDA is seen rising 44%. New store growth of 220 to 240 net of closures is anticipated.
- Previously: Mattress Firm Holding misses by $0.06, misses on revenue
- MFRM -1.1% after hours.
Tue, Jun. 9, 4:10 PM
Mon, Jun. 8, 5:35 PM
Thu, Mar. 19, 4:38 PM
- Comparable-store sales rose 1.9% for Mattress Firm (NASDAQ:MFRM) in FQ4 even as the company expanded its footprint with the addition of 118 new stores.
- Adjusted operating income margin fell 20 bps to 6.1%.
- Guidance from Mattress Firm for FY16 includes expectations for sales of $2.465B-$2.515B off a low single-digit comp and adjusted EPS of $2.50 to $2.70.
- Previously: Mattress Firm Holding misses by $0.07, beats on revenue
- MFRM +6.20% after hours.
Thu, Mar. 19, 4:03 PM
Wed, Mar. 18, 5:35 PM
Dec. 1, 2014, 4:07 PM
Nov. 30, 2014, 5:35 PM
Sep. 4, 2014, 7:02 AM
Sep. 3, 2014, 5:30 PM
Aug. 11, 2014, 9:08 AM
Jun. 3, 2014, 4:02 PM
Jun. 2, 2014, 5:35 PM
Mattress Firm Holding Corp is engaged in retail sale of mattresses and bedding-related products in various metropolitan areas in the United States through company-operated and franchisee-operated mattress specialty stores.
Other News & PR