What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Today, 11:46 AM
- There's some nervous trading on stocks associated with consumers spending money on their houses. Today's macroeconomic news and stock market decline are cutting into confidence over consumer spending patterns.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR -7.9%), Mattress Firm (MFRM -3.1%), Tile Shop (TTS -2.9%), Lumber Liquidators (LL -5.8%), Restoration Hardware (RH -3.6%), Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY -2.5%), La-Z-Boy (LZB -3%), Kirkland's (KIRK -2.3%), and Williams-Sonoma (WSM -2.5%) are all lower than broad market averages.
- Lowe's (LOW -1.5%) and Home Depot (HD -1.2%) are showing a milder loss.
Dec. 7, 2015, 7:56 AM
- Mattress Firm (NASDAQ:MFRM) reports comparable-store sales increased 3.8% in FQ3.
- Total sales were up 51% to $699.5M as the addition of 87 new stores factored in. Mattress Firm had 2,295 stores in operation at the end of the quarter.
- Guidance: Mattress Firm expects revenue of $2.53M-$2.55B for the full fiscal year vs. $2.55B consensus and adjusted EPS of $2.33-$2.42 vs. $2.39 consensus.
- Preliminary results were issued by the company on October 22.
- Details on the integration of Sleepy's could be upcoming on the conference call.
- Previously: Mattress Firm Holding beats by $0.01, beats on revenue (Dec. 07 2015)
- MFRM +1.06% premarket to $51.57.
Dec. 1, 2015, 10:18 AM
- Mattress Firm (NASDAQ:MFRM) is up 8% in early trading on heavy volume after the company announced it was acquiring the Sleepy's chain and released preliminary FQ3 numbers.
- Previously: Preliminary FQ3 numbers from Mattress Firm top expectations (Nov. 30 2015)
- Previously: Mattress firm acquires the Sleepy's chain (Nov. 30 2015)
Dec. 1, 2015, 9:22 AM
Nov. 30, 2015, 5:30 PM
Oct. 22, 2015, 1:47 PM
- Mattress Firm (MFRM +9.4%) is higher after the company provides some long-term financial targets.
- For FY18, sales of $3.4B to $3.5B and adjusted EBITDA of $375M to 4305M is expected.
- The rally today puts shares of Mattress Firm at their highest level in two weeks.
Sep. 11, 2015, 5:37 PM
Sep. 11, 2015, 12:44 PM
Sep. 11, 2015, 9:11 AM
Jun. 10, 2015, 5:38 PM
Jun. 9, 2015, 4:55 PM
- Mattress Firm (NASDAQ:MFRM) reports comparable-store sales rose 1.3% in FQ1.
- Adjusted operating income rate -80 bps to 5.2% due in part to some sales and marketing expenses deleveraging.
- Store count +69 net to 2,163.
- The company expects revenue of $2.485B-$2.535B in FY15 vs. $2.49B consensus. Adjusted EBITDA is seen rising 44%. New store growth of 220 to 240 net of closures is anticipated.
- Previously: Mattress Firm Holding misses by $0.06, misses on revenue
- MFRM -1.1% after hours.
May 5, 2015, 10:58 AM
- Mattress Firm (MFRM -2.5%) trades lower after Piper Jaffray downgrades the stock to a Neutral rating after having it slotted previously at Overweight.
- Piper sets a price target of $62 on MFRM.
- Yesterday, Mattress Firm disclosed that CEO Stephen Stagner peeled off a minor amount of shares.
- SEC Form 4
Mar. 19, 2015, 4:38 PM
- Comparable-store sales rose 1.9% for Mattress Firm (NASDAQ:MFRM) in FQ4 even as the company expanded its footprint with the addition of 118 new stores.
- Adjusted operating income margin fell 20 bps to 6.1%.
- Guidance from Mattress Firm for FY16 includes expectations for sales of $2.465B-$2.515B off a low single-digit comp and adjusted EPS of $2.50 to $2.70.
- Previously: Mattress Firm Holding misses by $0.07, beats on revenue
- MFRM +6.20% after hours.
Dec. 11, 2014, 9:06 AM
- Mattress Firm (NASDAQ:MFRM) prices its secondary offering of 2.185M shares at $61.50.
- The offering of the block from selling shareholders is expected to close on December 16.
- MFRM -2.1% premarket.
Dec. 2, 2014, 12:47 PM
Aug. 11, 2014, 9:08 AM
- Mattress Firm (NASDAQ:MFRM) reports a preliminary sales total of $410M for Q2, up 35% Y/Y.
- Comp sales are forecast to have risen 28.8% for the quarter.
- The company sees Q2 EPS of $0.58-$0.61 vs. $0.49 consensus.
- MFRM +5.1% premarket
Mattress Firm Holding Corp is engaged in retail sale of mattresses and bedding-related products in various metropolitan areas in the United States through company-operated and franchisee-operated mattress specialty stores.
Other News & PR