Thu, Oct. 22, 1:47 PM
Fri, Sep. 11, 5:37 PM
Fri, Sep. 11, 12:44 PM
Fri, Sep. 11, 9:11 AM
Wed, Jun. 10, 5:38 PM
Tue, Jun. 9, 4:55 PM
- Mattress Firm (NASDAQ:MFRM) reports comparable-store sales rose 1.3% in FQ1.
- Adjusted operating income rate -80 bps to 5.2% due in part to some sales and marketing expenses deleveraging.
- Store count +69 net to 2,163.
- The company expects revenue of $2.485B-$2.535B in FY15 vs. $2.49B consensus. Adjusted EBITDA is seen rising 44%. New store growth of 220 to 240 net of closures is anticipated.
- Previously: Mattress Firm Holding misses by $0.06, misses on revenue
- MFRM -1.1% after hours.
Tue, May 5, 10:58 AM
- Mattress Firm (MFRM -2.5%) trades lower after Piper Jaffray downgrades the stock to a Neutral rating after having it slotted previously at Overweight.
- Piper sets a price target of $62 on MFRM.
- Yesterday, Mattress Firm disclosed that CEO Stephen Stagner peeled off a minor amount of shares.
- SEC Form 4
Thu, Mar. 19, 4:38 PM
- Comparable-store sales rose 1.9% for Mattress Firm (NASDAQ:MFRM) in FQ4 even as the company expanded its footprint with the addition of 118 new stores.
- Adjusted operating income margin fell 20 bps to 6.1%.
- Guidance from Mattress Firm for FY16 includes expectations for sales of $2.465B-$2.515B off a low single-digit comp and adjusted EPS of $2.50 to $2.70.
- Previously: Mattress Firm Holding misses by $0.07, beats on revenue
- MFRM +6.20% after hours.
Dec. 11, 2014, 9:06 AM
Dec. 2, 2014, 12:47 PM
Aug. 11, 2014, 9:08 AM
Mar. 13, 2014, 5:42 PM
Feb. 19, 2014, 9:24 AM| Feb. 19, 2014, 9:24 AM | Comment!
Feb. 18, 2014, 5:38 PM
Jan. 15, 2014, 11:46 AM
- Mattress Firm (MFRM +15%) soars off of word that the company has an interest in trying to acquire Sleep Train.
- The early read on the potential combination is that the two mattress specialists line up well with each other.
- Shares of MFRM are at their highest level since last July with the buyout buzz in the air.
Jan. 6, 2014, 9:56 AM
Mattress Firm Holding Corp is engaged in retail sale of mattresses and bedding-related products in various metropolitan areas in the United States through company-operated and franchisee-operated mattress specialty stores.
Other News & PR