Mistras Should Benefit From Expanding Energy Infrastructure
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Wed, Apr. 6, 4:05 PM
Tue, Apr. 5, 5:35 PM
Thu, Jan. 7, 1:49 PM
- Mistras Group (MG +20.1%) trades higher after beating Q4 EPS estimates and hiking guidance.
- Strength in the International and Products/Systems segment are helping to boost the company's margins.
- The company now expects FY2016 revenue of $710M-$725M vs. $717M consensus.
- Previously: MISTRAS Group beats by $0.13, beats on revenue (Jan. 6)
Thu, Jan. 7, 12:41 PM
Wed, Jan. 6, 4:08 PM
- MISTRAS Group (NYSE:MG): FQ2 EPS of $0.39 beats by $0.13.
- Revenue of $194.78M (-5.9% Y/Y) beats by $9.8M.
Tue, Jan. 5, 5:35 PM| Tue, Jan. 5, 5:35 PM | 1 Comment
Dec. 16, 2015, 12:45 PM
Oct. 8, 2015, 12:45 PM
Oct. 8, 2015, 10:01 AM
- Mistras Group (MG +17.5%) soars after the company smashed earnings estimates with its FQ1 report.
- The gross margin rate at Mistras improved 330 bps to 28.5% off a mix of positive factors (cost savings, mix, organic revenue growth), while adjusted EBITDA as a percentage of revenues improved 440 bps to 12.4%.
- The board at Mistras approved the repurchase of up to $50M in stock.
- Previously: MISTRAS Group beats by $0.14, beats on revenue (Oct. 07 2015)
Oct. 7, 2015, 4:04 PM
- MISTRAS Group (NYSE:MG): FQ1 EPS of $0.23 beats by $0.14.
- Revenue of $179.85M (+8.0% Y/Y) beats by $16.38M.
Oct. 6, 2015, 5:35 PM| Oct. 6, 2015, 5:35 PM
Aug. 5, 2015, 4:25 PM
- MISTRAS Group (NYSE:MG): FQ4 EPS of $0.20 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $174.69M (-2.5% Y/Y) misses by $10.88M.
May 6, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACHN, ACRE, AEE, AGIO, AKRX, ALE, ALU, AMRC, APA, APO, ARCP, ARIA, AXAS, BABA, BDBD, BDX, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CHD, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COT, COTY, CRIS, CSIQ, DFT, DNOW, DWRE, ENZY, FIG, FSYS, GLP, GOGO, GOLD, GSM, HII, HILL, HL, HPT, INSY, INXN, IRC, IT, KATE, LEAF, LIOX, LPI, LQDT, LXP, MFC, MGA, MITL, MMS, MPEL, MPW, MT, MWW, MZOR, NCLH, NICE, NJR, NRP, NXST, OGE, ONE, OWW, PCLN, PDCE, PGEM, PMC, PPL, PRFT, RDEN, REGN, RESI, REV, RFP, RGEN, RICE, RRD, RSTI, RWLK, SATS, SEAS, SFY, SNAK, SNI, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STE, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, THS, TIME, TLM, TLP, TU, USAC, VC, VTG, WAC, WIN, WPG, WPP, WRES
Apr. 8, 2015, 4:03 PM
- MISTRAS Group (NYSE:MG): FQ3 EPS of $0.01 misses by $0.09.
- Revenue of $163.1M (+7.5% Y/Y) misses by $5.67M.
Apr. 7, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jan. 7, 2015, 4:03 PM
- MISTRAS Group (NYSE:MG): FQ2 EPS of $0.33 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $206.89M (+32.0% Y/Y) beats by $22.59M.
MISTRAS Group, Inc. is a global provider of technology-enabled asset protection solutions used to evaluate the structural integrity and reliability of critical energy, industrial and public infrastructure. The company operates through three segments: Services, Products & Systems and... More
Industry: Technical Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR