Nov. 12, 2014, 7:07 AM
- Multimedia Games (NASDAQ:MGAM): FQ4 EPS of $0.12 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.30.
- Revenue of $50.52M (+0.3% Y/Y) misses by $4.24M.
Nov. 11, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 30, 2014, 7:19 AM
- Multimedia Games (NASDAQ:MGAM): FQ3 EPS of $0.26 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $50.3M (+4.6% Y/Y) misses by $4M.
Apr. 30, 2014, 7:11 AM
- Multimedia Games (MGAM): FQ2 EPS of $0.35 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $58.2M (+25.0% Y/Y) beats by $4.5M.
Apr. 23, 2014, 2:07 PM
- IGT (IGT -10.4%) posted FQ2 EPS that was slightly above the guidance provided in a March 25 warning, and reiterated a forecast for FY14 (ends Sep. '14) EPS of $1-$1.10. But the company also reported gaming product sales (40% of revenue) fell 27% Y/Y to $202.6M, after having grown 4% in FQ1. Machine units recognized fell 45% to 7.9K, a reversal from FQ1's 20% growth.
- Gaming operations revenue fell 9% Y/Y to $230.4M (-8% in FQ1), with IGT's installed base falling 6% to 53.4K and yield declining 5% to $47; weaker MegaJackpots revenue is blamed.
- Interactive revenue rose 20% Y/Y to $79.8M (thanks to a 27% increase in social gaming revenue), but that's a slowdown from FQ1's 41%. DoubleDown's MAUs fell 1% to 6.2M after growing 26% in FQ1, but its bookings per DAU rose 16% to $0.43.
- Peers are also lower: BYI -3.9%. MGAM -2.1%. SGMS -4.1%.
FQ2 results, PR, CC transcript
Jan. 30, 2014, 8:24 AM
- Multimedia Games, Inc. (MGAM): FQ1 EPS of $0.33 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $59.2M (+33.6% Y/Y) beats by $5.2M.
Jan. 24, 2014, 4:19 PM
- International Game Technology (IGT -14.7%) tumbled to within striking distance of its 52-week low ($14.75) after missing FQ1 estimates and stating it its FY14 (ends Sep. '14) EPS is now "more likely" to be at the low of its prior guidance range of $1.28-$1.38, with "potential further downside risk." The consensus is already at $1.28.
- IGT's gaming ops (41% of revenue) remain under pressure: sales fell 8% Y/Y in FQ1 (lower North American MegaJackpots revenue is blamed) after dropping 6% in FQ4. The division's gross margin fell 200 bps to 61%, and its installed base 4% to 54.3K.
- Product sales (45% of revenue) managed to grow 4% after being flat in FQ4. Gross margin fell 100 bps to 52%. Interactive sales remain an area of strength, growing 41% on the back of 57% social gaming growth. Gross margin rose 500 bps to 63%, and monthly active users for IGT's DoubleDown social casino gaming unit rose 26% to 6.2M.
- IGT says it's "in the process of implementing a number of measures, including cost reductions," in response to its recent challenges.
- Peers Bally Technologies (BYI -5.9%), Multimedia Games (MGAM -3.8%), and Scientific Games (SGMS -8%) also fell sharply on a bad day for equities.
- IGT's CC transcript
Nov. 14, 2013, 12:32 PM
- Multimedia Games (MGAM -10.3%) shares tank following the company's FQ4 report due to concerns over FY2014 guidance.
- Management guided for FY2014 revenue of $217M-$223M (vs. consensus of $221.6M) on sales of 3.7K-4K units at an ASP of $16.5K-$17.5K. Investors may be concerned about the bottom end of the ASP forecast, which is below FQ4's adjusted ASP of $17.7K.
- FY2014 EPS is seen at $1.23-$1.27, below a Street consensus of $1.31.
Nov. 14, 2013, 7:27 AM
- Multimedia Games Holding (MGAM): FQ4 EPS of $0.32.
- Revenue of $50.4M. (PR)
Apr. 30, 2013, 9:35 AMMultimedia Games (MGAM): Q1 EPS of $0.31 beats by $0.12. Revenue of $46.6M beats by $3.4M. (PR) | Apr. 30, 2013, 9:35 AM
Jan. 30, 2013, 7:22 AMMultimedia Games (MGAM): FQ1 EPS of $0.24 beats by $0.11. Revenue of $44.3M (+27% Y/Y) beats by $4.3M. (PR) | Jan. 30, 2013, 7:22 AM
Nov. 15, 2012, 7:09 AMMultimedia Games (MGAM): Q3 EPS of $0.28 beats by $0.07. Revenue of $41.4M (+15.8% Y/Y) beats by $2.2M. (PR) | Nov. 15, 2012, 7:09 AM
Feb. 1, 2012, 1:25 PM
Casino gaming system maker Multimedia Games (MGAM +31.8%) soars to new 52-week highs after reporting FQ1 revenue of $34.8M (+22% Y/Y) and EPS of $0.21, trouncing Street estimates by $3.8M and $0.17. The company attributes the strong results to growing sales of new systems in several states. It's also lifting its FY12 EPS guidance range to $0.42-$0.45, well above a prior range of $0.23-$0.26.| Feb. 1, 2012, 1:25 PM | 1 Comment