There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Business Wire (Jul 30, 2014)
Multimedia Games to Report Fiscal 2014 Third Quarter Results on July 30th, Host Conference Call and WebcastBusiness Wire (Jul 16, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Aug 8, 2013)
at MarketWatch.com (May 3, 2012)
at MarketWatch.com (Nov 17, 2011)
at CNBC.com (Oct 27, 2011)
Wed, Jul. 30, 7:19 AM| Comment!
Tue, Jul. 29, 5:30 PM
- AB, ACCO, ADT, AMED, AMT, ATRO, AUO, BAH, BDC, BEN, CFR, CVE, D, DHX, DORM, DX, ENR, EVER, GIB, GRMN, GT, HAE, HES, HSP, HUM, HUN, IACI, ICLR, INGR, LFUS, LL, LO, LPLA, MGAM, MINI, MMYT, MRGE, MWV, NICE, NVMI, PAG, PBI, PEG, PSX, PSXP, PTRY, ROK, RRD, S, SAIA, SEE, SGNT, SMP, SO, SODA, SONS, SPB, SPW, TASR, TFX, TRI, VLO, VLY, WEC, WLP
Wed, Apr. 30, 7:11 AM
Tue, Apr. 29, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABX, ACCO, ACT, ADP, ADT, ALLT, AUDC, AUO, CEVA, CKSW, CVE, D, DHX, ENR, EVER, EXC, GIB, GOV, GRMN, GVA, H, HES, HPY, HSP, IACI, ICON, IMN, INGR, IP, ISSI, JLL, LL, LVLT, MGAM, MRGE, MSCI, MWV, NEE, NI, NVMI, NYCB, OMG, OSIS, PBI, PNK, PSX, PSXP, RDWR, RGS, SEE, SNCR, SO, SPW, SUI, TASR, TFX, TRI, TWX, TX, WEC, WLP, ZEUS.
Wed, Apr. 23, 2:07 PM
- IGT (IGT -10.4%) posted FQ2 EPS that was slightly above the guidance provided in a March 25 warning, and reiterated a forecast for FY14 (ends Sep. '14) EPS of $1-$1.10. But the company also reported gaming product sales (40% of revenue) fell 27% Y/Y to $202.6M, after having grown 4% in FQ1. Machine units recognized fell 45% to 7.9K, a reversal from FQ1's 20% growth.
- Gaming operations revenue fell 9% Y/Y to $230.4M (-8% in FQ1), with IGT's installed base falling 6% to 53.4K and yield declining 5% to $47; weaker MegaJackpots revenue is blamed.
- Interactive revenue rose 20% Y/Y to $79.8M (thanks to a 27% increase in social gaming revenue), but that's a slowdown from FQ1's 41%. DoubleDown's MAUs fell 1% to 6.2M after growing 26% in FQ1, but its bookings per DAU rose 16% to $0.43.
- Peers are also lower: BYI -3.9%. MGAM -2.1%. SGMS -4.1%.
- FQ2 results, PR, CC transcript
Thu, Jan. 30, 8:24 AM| Comment!
Fri, Jan. 24, 4:19 PM
- International Game Technology (IGT -14.7%) tumbled to within striking distance of its 52-week low ($14.75) after missing FQ1 estimates and stating it its FY14 (ends Sep. '14) EPS is now "more likely" to be at the low of its prior guidance range of $1.28-$1.38, with "potential further downside risk." The consensus is already at $1.28.
- IGT's gaming ops (41% of revenue) remain under pressure: sales fell 8% Y/Y in FQ1 (lower North American MegaJackpots revenue is blamed) after dropping 6% in FQ4. The division's gross margin fell 200 bps to 61%, and its installed base 4% to 54.3K.
- Product sales (45% of revenue) managed to grow 4% after being flat in FQ4. Gross margin fell 100 bps to 52%. Interactive sales remain an area of strength, growing 41% on the back of 57% social gaming growth. Gross margin rose 500 bps to 63%, and monthly active users for IGT's DoubleDown social casino gaming unit rose 26% to 6.2M.
- IGT says it's "in the process of implementing a number of measures, including cost reductions," in response to its recent challenges.
- Peers Bally Technologies (BYI -5.9%), Multimedia Games (MGAM -3.8%), and Scientific Games (SGMS -8%) also fell sharply on a bad day for equities.
- IGT's CC transcript
Nov. 14, 2013, 12:32 PM
- Multimedia Games (MGAM -10.3%) shares tank following the company's FQ4 report due to concerns over FY2014 guidance.
- Management guided for FY2014 revenue of $217M-$223M (vs. consensus of $221.6M) on sales of 3.7K-4K units at an ASP of $16.5K-$17.5K. Investors may be concerned about the bottom end of the ASP forecast, which is below FQ4's adjusted ASP of $17.7K.
- FY2014 EPS is seen at $1.23-$1.27, below a Street consensus of $1.31.
Nov. 14, 2013, 7:27 AM
Apr. 30, 2013, 9:35 AM
Jan. 30, 2013, 7:22 AM
Nov. 15, 2012, 7:09 AM
Feb. 1, 2012, 1:25 PMCasino gaming system maker Multimedia Games (MGAM +31.8%) soars to new 52-week highs after reporting FQ1 revenue of $34.8M (+22% Y/Y) and EPS of $0.21, trouncing Street estimates by $3.8M and $0.17. The company attributes the strong results to growing sales of new systems in several states. It's also lifting its FY12 EPS guidance range to $0.42-$0.45, well above a prior range of $0.23-$0.26. | 1 Comment
MGAM vs. ETF Alternatives
Multimedia Games Holding Co Inc., designs, manufactures and supplies networked gaming systems to Native American and commercial casino operators in North America, domestic & selected international lottery operators.
Other News & PR