Sep. 8, 2014, 7:20 AM
- Global Cash Access (NYSE:GCA) announces it will purchase Multimedia Games (NASDAQ:MGAM) in a deal valued at $1.2B.
- The offer price of $36.50 per share is a 31% premium over MGAM's closing price on Friday.
- The companies anticipate merger synergies of $30M after the combination.
- MGAM +29.6% premarket to $36.00.
Aug. 1, 2014, 7:50 AM
- The combination of Scientific Games (NASDAQ:SGMS) and Bally Technologies (NYSE:BYI) will create a gaming and lottery juggernaut able to stir up $220M in annual cost synergies and $25M in annual capex spending savings, according to the companies.
- The pairing will also see "accelerated utilization" of various tax attributes on U.S. income which will help the bottom line.
- The lush premium paid for Bally could give a lift sector peers Multimedia Games (NASDAQ:MGAM) and International Game Technology (NYSE:IGT) today.
- Premarket: IGT +1.9%, MGAM no action yet.
Apr. 30, 2014, 7:13 AM| Apr. 30, 2014, 7:13 AM
Multimedia Games Holding Co Incand its subsidiaries designs, manufactures and supply's standalone and networked gaming systems to commercial and Native American casino operators in North America and to domestic & international lottery operators.
Industry: Gaming Activities
Country: United States
Other News & PR