There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
PR Newswire (Aug 1, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jul 14, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jun 12, 2014)
PR Newswire (May 20, 2014)
Mon, Jul. 14, 9:01 PM
- MGC Diagnostics (MGCD -0.9%) completes a stock purchase agreement to acquire privately-held cardio-respiratory products maker Medisoft SA. Under the terms of the agreement, MGC will purchase the Belgian firm for the equivalent of $7.9M cash and three-year warrants to purchase the equivalent of $1.4M of MGCD common stock.
- Medisoft generated the equivalent of $6.4M in top line revenue in 2013. The transaction is expected to close on August 1, 2014.
Thu, Jun. 12, 4:08 PM
Thu, Mar. 20, 5:44 PM
- Nano cap MGC Diagnostics (MGCD) buys the Belgian cardio-respiratory diagnostics maker Medisoft for $6.6M.
- The acquisition enhances the company's presence in Europe and adds new products, manufacturing and greater distribution capabilities.
- Top line sales for the firm for the most recent four quarters was $31M.
- Average daily turnover is only 16K shares.
Tue, Mar. 4, 4:23 PM
Dec. 19, 2013, 6:16 AM
Aug. 30, 2013, 1:12 PM
- MGC Diagnostics (MGCD +13.7%) puts up a big gain today despite a weak overall market, after its FQ3 EPS easily topped estimates, turning to profit from a loss in the prior year period.
- Total evenue grew by 15% over Q312.
- Service revenue +29% on a year-over-year basis, while service gross margin improved to 70.8%, compared to 65.3% in Q312.
- Overall gross margin improved 170 basis points to 55.4%, compared to 53.7% in last year's third quarter.
- Attachment Rate of point-of-sale extended service contracts grew to 26%, compared to 3% in the prior year period.
Aug. 30, 2013, 12:45 PM
Aug. 29, 2013, 4:51 PM
May. 31, 2013, 12:57 PM
May. 30, 2013, 4:32 PM
Mar. 28, 2013, 9:40 AM
Mar. 5, 2013, 4:25 PM
Aug. 31, 2012, 1:18 PMMGC Diagnostics (MGCD +1%) says it's sold the software and support assets of its New Leaf business to Life Time Fitness (LTM -0.4%) for $1M at closing, with an additional $235K to be paid over the next 18 months. Separately, the company also reported an FQ3 loss $0.03 a share, a penny wider than a year ago. | Comment!
MGCD vs. ETF Alternatives
MGC Diagnostics Corp is a global medical technology company. The Company designs and sells non-invasive cardiorespiratory diagnostic products through its Medical Graphics Corporation subsidiary under the MGC Diagnostics brand & trade name.