Thu, Oct. 29, 7:50 AM
- MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) report sales at U.S. properties increased 4% to $1.6B in Q3. Adjusted property EBITDA was up 435 bps to 25.1% for the wholly owned domestic resorts.
- RevPAR at MGM's Las Vegas properties rose 8% to $135 during the quarter.
- Revenue fell 33% Y/Y at MGM China, while adjusted EBITDA tailed off 40%.
- MGM ended the quarter with $2.7B of borrowings outstanding under its $3.9B senior secured credit facility and $1.6B outstanding under the $3B MGM China credit facility.
- Previously: MGM Resorts to create REIT (Oct. 29 2015)
- Previously: MGM Resorts beats by $0.08, beats on revenue (Oct. 29 2015)
- MGM is up 9.3% premarket to $23.80 (52-week high) after the announcement was made that the company will create a REIT lit a torch under investors.
Thu, Oct. 29, 7:22 AM
Wed, Oct. 28, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Tue, Aug. 4, 8:08 AM
Mon, Aug. 3, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, ALR, AME, ANIP, ARCC, BLMN, BPI, BZH, CAS, CBT, CHD, CHTR, CIE, COH, CRCM, CRTO, CVS, DWRE, EIGI, ELOS, EMR, ETR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FRM, FUN, GEO, GLDD, GLT, H, HAR, HCN, HCP, HEP, HNT, HW, HYH, IIVI, INCY, K, KLIC, LPX, LRN, LXP, MDC, MGM, MLM, MNK, MNTA, MOS, MPW, NAO, NCLH, NGLS, NRG, [[NTi]], NWN, NYLD, ODP, OZM, PH, REGN, RHP, RRD, SABR, SCOR, SGNT, SMG, SNI, SRE, STE, STWD, TDG, TGH, TICC, TIME, UNT, USAK, VMC, VSH, VTG, WLK, WNR, WPC, WRES, ZTS
Mon, May 4, 8:26 AM
Sun, May 3, 5:30 PM
Tue, Feb. 17, 9:28 AM
- MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) reports 5% Y/Y revenue growth at U.S. casinos in Q4.
- Revenue and EBITDA fell 22% at MGM China during the quarter as VIP traffic sank.
- Also during Q4, CityCenter was an unprofitable subsidiary, while Borgata was in the black.
- Despite the drop in casino revenue, food/beverage and retail sales were both moderately higher.
- REVPAR by property: Bellagio $226, MGM Grand $138, Mandalay Bay $157, Mirage $143, Luxor $84, New York-New York $68, Monte Carlo $101, Circus Circus $47.
- MGM -1.7% premarket.
Tue, Feb. 17, 8:08 AM
Mon, Feb. 16, 5:30 PM
Oct. 30, 2014, 8:04 AM
Aug. 5, 2014, 8:34 AM
- MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) reports revenue for its U.S.-based casinos rose 6% to $1.639B in Q2.
- Growth by casino property: Bellagio +9.6% to $332.2M; MGM Grand Las Vegas +6.4% to $233.5M; Mandalay Bay +13.7% to $233.5M; The Mirage +3% to $146.7M; The Luxor +10% to $91M.
- Revenue for MGM China fell 1% to $827M during the quarter.
- Adjusted Property EBITDA +8% Y/Y to $643M.
- MGM +2.5% premarket
Aug. 5, 2014, 8:02 AM
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACM, ACT, ADM, AEE, AKRX, ALLT, AME, AMSC, ANSS, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, BCRX, BLMN, CIE, CLDT, CNK, COH, CRZO, CVC, CVS, DWRE, EMR, END, ENZY, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, FUN, GLDD, GTIV, GTXI, HCLP, HCP, HEP, IART, IFF, IIVI, INFI, IT, KWK, LIN, LPX, MDU, MGM, MMP, MSI, MWW, MZOR, NILE, NNN, [[NTi]], NVDQ, NWN, ODP, OXF, OZM, PMC, RBA, REGN, RHP, RIGL, RTI, SCMP, SCOR, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, STE, TDG, VMC, VSI, VTG, WLK, WNR, ZBRA, ZTS
Apr. 29, 2014, 8:03 AM
Apr. 28, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ABB, AGCO, AIXG, ALR, AMG, ARRY, AXE, BMY, BP, BSX, CARB, CCJ, CHKP, CIT, CMI, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, DBD, DDD, DORM, ESV, ETN, FDP, FLWS, FRX, GAS, GEO, GLT, GT, GTLS, HCA, HCBK, HRS, HUN, HW, IPGP, IRWD, KLIC, LG, LKQ, LRN, LYB, MGI, MGLN, MGM, MHFI, MLM, MRK, NMM, NOK, OSK, PCAR, PES, PH, POR, RESI, ROK, RTRX, RYN, S, SAVE, SCOR, SLAB, ST, TRW, UBSI, UDR, UTHR, VAC, VLO, WAT, WDR, WRLD, WWW, XYL.
MGM Resorts International is a holding company. The Company through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, owns and operates casino resorts. Its offering includes; gaming, hotel, convention, dining, entertainment, retail and other resort amenities.
Other News & PR