Vanguard Mega Cap Value ETFNYSEARCA
Mon, Sep. 19, 11:48 AM
- Vanguard Telecommunication Services ETF (NYSEARCA:VOX) - $0.811. 30-Day Sec yield of 3.09%.
- Vanguard Utilities ETF (NYSEARCA:VPU) - $0.919. 30-Day Sec yield of 3.33%.
- Vanguard Large-Cap ETF (NYSEARCA:VV) - $0.550. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.02%.
- Vanguard Small-Cap ETF (NYSEARCA:VB) - $0.572. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.53%.
- Vanguard Mega Cap ETF (NYSEARCA:MGC) - $0.422. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.12%.
- Vanguard Mega Cap Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:MGK) - $0.340. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.52%.
- Vanguard Mega Cap Value ETF (NYSEARCA:MGV) - $0.431. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.68%.
- Payable Sept. 26; for shareholders of record Sept. 22; ex-div Sept. 20. 30 Day SEC yield as of 9/16/16.
Mon, Jun. 20, 10:53 AM
- Vanguard Mega Cap Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:MGK) - $0.304. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.55%.
- Vanguard Mega Cap Value ETF (NYSEARCA:MGV) - $0.386. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.71%.
- Vanguard S&P Small-Cap 600 Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:VIOG) - $0.232. 30-Day Sec yield of 0.93%.
- Vanguard S&P Small-Cap 600 Value ETF (NYSEARCA:VIOV) - $0.266. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.45%.
- Vanguard S&P Mid-Cap 400 ETF (NYSEARCA:IVOO) - $0.235. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.48%.
- Vanguard S&P 500 Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:VOOG) - $0.339. 30-Day Sec yield of 1.49%.
- Vanguard S&P 500 Value ETF (NYSEARCA:VOOV) - $0.484. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.47%.
- Vanguard S&P 500 ETF (NYSEARCA:VOO) - $0.953. 30-Day Sec yield of 2.11%.
- Payable June 27; for shareholders of record June 23; ex-div June 21. 30 Day SEC yield as of 6/17/16.
Fri, Mar. 18, 7:45 AM
Fri, Mar. 4, 2:41 PM
- It's no secret that value investing has lagged growth investing since the post-financial crisis bull market began, and it's all too predictable that investors would give up on the sector at just the wrong time. Indeed, the team at Morningstar discovered the flow of funds in value funds turned negative toward the end of 2015. Since, the iShares Russell 100 Value ETF (NYSEARCA:IWD) has outperformed the iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:IWF).
- To review, there's plenty of academic research finding value stocks outperform growth over the long term - with the emphasis on long term. Morningstar: "Value exists because there are suckers on the other side of the poker table willing to take the flipside of the value bet."
- ETFs: IVE, VTV, IWD, RPV, SPYV, SCHV, VOOV, PWV, MGV, FTA, EZY, VONV, DVP, FNDX, IWX, IELG, JKF, PXLV, GVT, DHVW, SYV, USLB
Dec. 16, 2015, 10:42 AM
Dec. 8, 2015, 12:31 PM
- The bulk of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's 2016 global outlook is a near-perfect extrapolation of current trends and themes - modest economic growth, a slow rise in U.S. rates diverging from other global central banks, commodities and credit under pressure, continued recovery in U.S. housing.
- One standout line does interest however, and that's the team's expectation for value to make a comeback versus growth.
- The research is fairly ample that value trumps growth, but it hasn't worked out that way for years. As measured by the Vanguard Value ETF (NYSEARCA:VTV) and the Vanguard Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:VUG), growth has trumped value by 690 basis points this year, and more than 2K basis points over the last five years.
- It brings to mind another long period of growth beating value - the mid-to-late 1990s (how'd that one work out?).
- ETFs: IVE, VUG, IWF, VTV, SKF, IWD, SPYG, IVW, RPV, RPG, MGK, SCHG, SPYV, SCHV, VOOG, VOOV, PWV, MGV, IWY, JKE, FTA, PWB, EZY, VONG, VONV, FNDX, FBG, DVP, IWX, FTC, PXLG, JKF, IELG, PXLV, SYG, FLGE, GVT, FBGX, RWG, SYV, FIBG, DHVW, CAPX
Sep. 18, 2015, 7:48 AM
Jun. 19, 2015, 7:11 AM
Mar. 20, 2015, 11:27 AM
Dec. 17, 2014, 12:18 PM
Sep. 19, 2014, 3:10 PM
Jun. 20, 2014, 8:06 AM
Apr. 21, 2014, 11:17 AM
- It may be too late to pick up the "free desert" of higher returns from small caps and value stocks, suggests Larry Swedroe, as their historical outperformance is now common knowledge. In the past few years, markets have quickly bid up the share prices of these names alongside numerous publications and studies proving their superiority as investments. "One of the characteristics of an efficient market is that once an anomaly is discovered, the very act of exploiting it will cause it to rapidly shrink and eventually disappear."
- Related ETFs: IVE, IWM, IJS, TZA, TNA, UWM, VB, IJR, SLY, EES, VBR, RWJ, URTY, IWD, VTV, SCHA, TWM, IWN, SDOG, VOE, RWM, SRTY, RPV, IWS, IJJ, DEF, SPYV, SCHV, SAA, DWAS, FLAG, JKL, VTWO, PWV, RZV, VOOV, MGV, DOD, SLYV, SDD, VIOO, RSCO, JKJ, SBB, UVU, RFV, EZY, TILT, FYX, VIOV, FNDA, FTA, XSLV, FYT, IWX, MDYV, JKF, IVOV, JKI, PXSV, EWRS, TWOK, VTWV, UVT, VONV, FNDX, PXLV, UVG, SJH, SMLV, SJF, IESM, VLU, GVT, PXMV, PXSC, SJL, FNK, IELG, SYV
Mar. 21, 2014, 12:25 PM
Feb. 21, 2014, 2:48 PM
- Maybe sensing the moderate early-2014 selloff is done with, investors poured $13.4B into equities in the latest week, according to BAML - the strongest in 12 weeks and bringing YTD equity asset-gathering back to flat.
- Emphasizing the risk appetite theme, flows into high-yield bonds of $2.4B were the highest in 17 weeks, and money-market funds saw outflows of $40.45B after receiving inflows of $11.55B the previous week.
- Still, emerging market debt and equity continues to be sold. In fact, outflows from EM equities over the past four weeks have risen to 2.2% of AUM - just shy of the 3% level which signals a contrarian "buy" signal, says BAML.
- Turning into a pretty good contrarian signal himself, is Hugh Hendry, who dropped his multi-year caution in December to get "long pretty much anything." His Eclectica Fund subsequently lost 3.6% in January - its worst monthly tally ever.
- Related ETFs: PRF, VUG, VTV, SDOG, VV, SCHX, MGK, DEF, NY, SCHG, SCHV, PWV, FLAG, MGV, DOD, JKD, FEX, EQL, IWY, PWB, JKE, EZY, IWX, FTC, EEH, SPXH, JKF, SFK, TRSK, RWG, FWDD, FNDX, PXLC, ERW, PXLV, GVT, SYG, ALTL, PXLG, SYE, SYV, IELG
Jan. 7, 2014, 1:12 PM
- The future looks like the recent past to Citi Private Bank, which - in its 2014 outlook - says stocks have room to run, but beware fixed income. Citi's projections are based on its Adaptive Valuation Strategies which looks at long-term valuation averages to gauge what an asset might offer in the coming decade.
- "Our long-term AVS return estimates for government, investment-grade corporate and high-yield bonds are only 1.9%, 3.4% and 2.9% respectively. The recent rise in bond yields has helped emerging markets where estimated returns have now risen to 5.1%."
- Don't toss away fixed-income entirely, says Citi, but instead cut duration exposure, look for credit risk instead of rate risk, diversify into MLPs, REITs, and dividend stocks, and favor floating-rate investments.
- Broad fixed-income ETFs: AGG, BOND, BND, BSV, BIV, BLV, SCHZ, LAG, SAGG, ILTB, ISTB, GVI, GBF, FWDB, MINC, GIY, AGND, AGZD
- Broad equity ETFs: PRF, VUG, VTV, SDOG, VV, SCHX, MGK, DEF, SCHG, SCHV, PWV, MGV, FLAG, DOD, JKD, FEX, IWY, EQL, JKE, EZY, PWB, IWX, FTC, EEH, JKF, SPXH, TRSK, SFK, PXLC, FWDD, RWG, FNDX, PXLV, ALTL, GVT, PXLG, IELG
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio: Visit Seeking Alpha's ETF Hub
- In Your Portfolio: US Growth and Value ETFs, Core Building Blocks: A Guide to ETFs That Divide the U.S. Stock Market by Market Cap
- Asset Class Performance: Growth vs. Value ETFs