Wed, Jul. 27, 8:48 AM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:30 PM
- ANGI, ANTM, ARMH, AUO, AVX, BA, BAH, BOKF, CFR, CG, CMCSA, CRCM, CRI, DCIX, DHX, DPS, DX, DXYN, ENTG, ETM, EVR, FCAU, FCF, FDML, FLIR, FSV, GCI, GD, GIB, GIL, GLW, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, HUN, I, IMS, IR, KO, LH, LL, LVLT, MDCO, MDLZ, MHO, MMYT, MO, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OC, PB, POL, Q, R, RES, ROK, ROL, RTIX, SALT, SEIC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SNAK, SO, SONS, SPG, STM, STRA, STT, SUP, SVU, TMUS, TPH, TYPE, UCBI, UFS, UMC, VLY, WCIC, WEC, WEX, WIX, WM, WOOF, WYN
Thu, Apr. 28, 8:40 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH
Thu, Feb. 4, 8:33 AM
- M/I Homes (NYSE:MHO): Q4 EPS of $0.59 in-line.
- Revenue of $468.9M (+27.4% Y/Y) beats by $43.44M.
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABG, ABMD, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BR, BSX, BZH, CARB, CFX, CHTR, CI, CLX, CMI, CMS, COP, COTY, CRS, CS, CSL, CUB, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EQM, EQT, GLPI, GRUB, HIMX, ICE, IT, ITG, KELYA, LQDT, LVLT, MD, MHFI, MHO, MMC, MMP, MMS, MSCI, MSG, NAO, NYT, ODFL, OXY, PBH, PM, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, RDS.A, RFP, RL, RSTI, SBH, SNA, SPH, SQNS, STRA, TDC, TDY, TE, TPX, UTEK, VLP, VMC, WEC, XYL
Oct. 22, 2015, 12:03 PM
- The major averages are up 1.5%, and a strong existing home sales number this morning added to a beat in housing starts earlier this week, but the homebuilders are retreating.
- At work are weaker-than-hoped reports from PulteGroup (PHM -6.4%) and M/I Homes (MHO -5.7%).
- Pulte reported a decline in closings, with ASPs up just a hair vs. the 8% gain in sales prices a year ago. Home sales in Texas slumped 15%, and while net new orders for the company overall rose 8%, they fell 5% in that state.
- KB Home (KBH -4.3%), Toll Brothers (TOL -1%), Lennar (LEN -0.6%), Hovnanian (HOV +1.6%), D.R. Horton (DHI -1.2%)
- ETFs: ITB, XHB
- Previously: Sale price gains slow down at Pulte (Oct. 22)
- Previously: M/I Homes misses by $0.04, misses on revenue (Oct. 22)
Oct. 22, 2015, 8:33 AM
- M/I Homes (NYSE:MHO): Q3 EPS of $0.51 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $363.5M (+9.9% Y/Y) misses by $10.71M.
Oct. 21, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AB, ACAT, ACOR, ADS, AEP, ALK, APOL, ASPS, BCC, BEN, BHE, BMS, CAB, CAM, CAT, CBU, CEMP, COR, CRS, CY, DAN, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DST, EQM, EQT, FAF, FCX, FNB, GMT, GPK, GRA, HBAN, HUB.B, IVC, JNS, LAZ, LLY, LUV, MCD, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, NDAQ, NUE, NWE, ORI, PCP, PDS, PENN, PH, PHM, PRLB, PTEN, R, RCI, RS, RTN, SIRI, SJR, SNA, SQNS, STC, SWK, TCB, TROW, UA, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, WAB, WBC, WCC, XRS
Jul. 29, 2015, 10:38 AM
- Sales orders gained a fast 22% year-over-year in the quarter ended June 30, writes Kris Hudson, lower than some analysts had hoped, but still a strong number. Sequentially though, orders for D.R. Horton, PulteGroup (NYSE:PHM), M/I Homes (NYSE:MHO), and NVR all slowed, according to Housing ResearchCenter, though normal seasonality would call for an increase. Higher interest rates are likely to blame.
- D.R. Horton's average sales price of $289K rose 2.9% Y/Y, keeping in place a pattern of low-single digit gains over the past year. It's not necessarily that builders are lowering prices, but the mix has changed, with D.R. Horton in particular building larger numbers of less-expensive homes. The company's Express brand of entry-level homes - started in 2013 - accounted for 19% of orders in the last quarter. Still the percentage of first-time homebuyers of 41% was flat Y/Y, and down from 44% two years ago.
- Credit remains tough to come by, with the average FICO score of D.R. Horton-originated mortgages of 716 last quarter vs. 719 a year ago and 723 two years ago.
- ETFs: ITB, XHB
- Previously: D.R. Horton profit nearly doubles (July 28)
Jul. 23, 2015, 8:33 AM
- M/I Homes (NYSE:MHO): Q2 EPS of $0.43 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $322.9M (+14.7% Y/Y) misses by $8.82M.
Jul. 22, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ABC, ADS, AEP, ALK, AMAG, AOS, ASPS, BCC, BHE, BKU, BMS, BMY, BSX, CAB, CAM, CAT, CELG, CFX, CLFD, CMCSA, CMS, COR, CS, CSL, CY, DAN, DFRG, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DST, EQM, EQT, FAF, FCX, FIS, FNB, GM, GMT, GNTX, GPI, GPK, HBAN, HERO, HUB.B, IMAX, IQNT, IVC, JNS, KKR, KMB, LAZ, LLY, LUV, MAC, MCD, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, MNRO, MRGE, NDAQ, NEO, NUE, NWE, ORI, PDS, PENN, PHM, PRLB, PTEN, QSII, R, RCI, RS, RTN, SCHL, SFE, SHPG, SNA, SQNS, STC, STM, SYNT, TCB, TROW, UA, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, VAC, VRX, WAB, WCC, WIT, WM, WRLD, XRS
Jun. 15, 2015, 9:44 AM
- Zigging higher while the rest of the market zags sharply lower are the homebuilders following this weekend's merger of Ryland Homes and Standard Pacific.
- While there have been a number of smaller deals over the past year, this one is more sizable, setting off hope of a broader - and necessary, according to some - consolidation in the fragmented sector.
- Lennar (LEN +1.9%), Toll Brothers (TOL +1.4%), M.D.C. Holdings (MDC +2.3%), M/I Homes (MHO -0.5%), NVR (NVR), D.R. Horton (DHI +1.5%), KB Home (KBH +0.7%), Beazer Homes (BZH +1.2%), PulteGroup (PHM +1.6%), Hovnanian (HOV flat)
- Previously: Industry eyes Ryland/Standard Pacific merger (June 15)
Apr. 23, 2015, 9:07 AM
- New contracts of 1,108 up 13% Y/Y,
- Deliveries of 717 down 3%. Average closing price of $325K vs. $299K.
- Backlogs of 1,613 homes at ASP of $358K vs. 1,525 homes at ASP of $326K a year ago.
- Cancellation rate of 13% down 300 basis points.
- Gross margin of 21.7% up 170 basis points from Q4.
- Earnings call at 4 ET
- Previously: M/I Homes beats by $0.13, beats on revenue (April 23)
- MHO flat premarket
Apr. 23, 2015, 8:37 AM
- M/I Homes (NYSE:MHO): Q1 EPS of $0.31 beats by $0.13.
- Revenue of $263.16M (+12.1% Y/Y) beats by $18.64M.
Apr. 22, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABBV, AEP, ALK, ALXN, ASPS, AVT, BAX, BBT, BCC, BEAV, BHE, BKU, BMS, BTU, CAB, CAM, CAT, CFX, CLFD, CLI, CMS, COL, COR, CSL, DAN, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DPZ, DST, EQM, EQT, ERIC, FAF, FCX, FNB, GM, GMT, GPK, GRA, HP, HSY, HUB.B, IQNT, IR, IVC, JAH, JCI, JNS, KKR, LAZ, LLY, LTM, LUV, MDP, MDSO, MHO, MJN, MMM, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NUE, NVS, NWE, ORI, PENN, PEP, PG, PHM, PII, PNK, PRLB, PTEN, RS, RTIX, RTN, SFE, SNA, SQNS, STC, SUI, SWK, SXC, SYNT, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, WBC, WCC, WNS