A More Appealing Opportunity For Macquarie Infrastructure
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Tue, Aug. 2, 10:04 AM
- July monthly performance was: +2.99%
- 52-week performance vs. the S&P 500 is: +7%
- $0.24 in dividends were paid in July
- Top 10 Holdings as of 6/30/2016: ONEOK Inc (OKE): 2.68634%, Mattel Inc (MAT): 1.37579%, CenterPoint Energy Inc (CNP): 1.3705%, Frontier Communications Corp Class B (FTR): 1.18302%, Coach Inc (COH): 1.12088%, CMS Energy Corp (CMS): 0.94653%, SCANA Corp (SCG): 0.91588%, Macquarie Infrastructure Corp (MIC): 0.89711%, Helmerich & Payne Inc (HP): 0.8648%, Digital Realty Trust Inc (DLR): 0.85433%
Mon, Aug. 1, 6:07 PM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:17 PM
Mon, May 2, 5:58 PM
Mon, May 2, 5:06 PM
Mon, Feb. 22, 5:23 PM
- Macquarie Infrastructure (NYSE:MIC) declares $1.15/share quarterly dividend, 1.8% increase from prior dividend of $1.13.
- Forward yield 7.32%
- Payable March 8; for shareholders of record March 3; ex-div March 1.
Mon, Feb. 22, 5:20 PM
- Macquarie Infrastructure (NYSE:MIC): Q4 Net income of $32.90M
- Revenue of $401.35M (-0.9% Y/Y) misses by $38.46M.
Sun, Feb. 21, 5:35 PM
Nov. 4, 2015, 12:16 PM
- Macquarie Infrastructure (NYSE:MIC) declares $1.13/share quarterly dividend, 1.8% increase from prior dividend of $1.11. (Declared on Nov. 2)
- Forward yield 5.64%
- Payable Nov. 13; for shareholders of record Nov. 18; ex-div Nov. 16.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:02 PM
Nov. 1, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEIS, AHL, AIG, ALDW, ALJ, ALL, AMC, AMCC, ANH, ARE, AVD, CAR, CBT, CDE, CGNX, CHGG, CUTR, CYH, DNB, DWRE, ELNK, ENH, ENS, ES, FN, GGP, GPRE, ININ, INN, KONA, LMNX, MCEP, MDAS, MDU, MIC, NLS, NPTN, NSTG, OHI, OLN, ONDK, OTTR, PLOW, PPS, PQ, PXD, QLYS, RAIL, RNG, RSPP, RTEC, RYN, SANM, SGY, SNHY, SSNC, SSW, TDOC, THC, TNET, TXRH, UIL, UNXL, VGR, VIAV, VNO, WSTC
Sep. 10, 2015, 11:43 AM
- Another sign of the unease surrounding the oil industry is a slowdown in U.S. pipeline construction; the shale boom created a huge need for new pipelines in places such as North Dakota and west Texas, but many of the lines have been built and oil production has started to drop.
- "There’s not enough crude to fill the pipelines,” says Sandy Fielden, an analyst with consultants RBN Energy.
- But despite the tough MLP environment, J.P. Morgan‘s energy team has three favorites: Macquarie Infrastructure (NYSE:MIC) boasts an 8% yield, dividend growth and potential upside from M&A activity; EQT Midstream Partners (NYSE:EQM) has "the right mix," no direct commodity exposure and firm take or pay contracts; and Sunoco Logistics Partners (NYSE:SXL) has a strong project pipeline and 5.5% yield with more growth likely.
- ETFs: AMLP, AMJ, KYN, MLPL, TYG, SRV, KYE, CEM, MLPI, NML, FEN, NTG, MLPA, KMF, EMLP, FMO, MLPN, SRF, FEI, JMF, CBA, MLPX, GMZ, EMO, MLPS, TTP, CTR, AMU
Sep. 2, 2015, 6:47 PM
- Analysts at RBC Capital add five names - CNQ, OTCPK:DTNOY, WES, WFT and EXH - to the firm's Global Energy Best Ideas List, and removes five names.
- Canadian Natural Resources is well positioned to benefit from a rebound in crude oil as the largest heavy oil producer in Canada; DNO's near-term outlook is "set to be dominated" by regular oil payments from Kurdistan; Western Gas Partners is a defensive play given its solid but with ssignificant growth potential; Weatherford is the "next man up" on the M&A front; and Exterran Holdings is viewed favorably ahead of the proposed spin transaction.
- Removed from the RBC list: CAM, MIC, PDS, OTC:SECYF, OTCPK:AOIFF.
Aug. 3, 2015, 4:49 PM
Aug. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEIS, AIG, ALDW, ALJ, ALL, ANH, APU, BKD, BMRN, BNFT, CAR, CGNX, CHGG, CKP, CTRP, CYH, DAC, DENN, DK, DKL, ELGX, ELNK, ENH, EPIQ, EXP, FIVN, GGP, HIL, IDTI, ININ, INN, KAR, KBR, KONA, LLNW, LMNX, MCEP, MCHP, MDU, MDWD, MIC, MRC, NLS, NVGS, OHI, ONDK, ORA, OTTR, PLOW, PPS, QEP, QLYS, QNST, RBC, RSPP, RTEC, SGMS, SNHY, THC, TNET, TSRA, TXRH, UGI, VECO, VNO, VNR, WSTC, XL
Jul. 23, 2015, 6:20 PM
- July is shaping up to be one of the worst months for MLPs in years amid cratering energy prices, but with average yields hitting 7%, J.P. Morgan analysts say the selloff is getting overdone.
- The JPM team highlights four high-quality names as oversold: Plains All American Pipeline (NYSE:PAA), Plains GP Holdings (NYSE:PAGP), Energy Transfer Partners (NYSE:ETP) and Sunoco (NYSE:SUN).
- The analysts also like Valero Energy Partners (NYSE:VLP), Phillips 66 Partners (NYSE:PSXP), NuStar Energy (NYSE:NS) and Macquarie Infrastructure (NYSE:MIC).
Macquarie Infrastructure Corp is a business development company that invests in infrastructure businesses located in the US. The fund targets companies operating in the fields of airport services, bulk liquid terminals, gas production & distribution and contracted power & energy services.
Industry: Basic Materials Wholesale
Country: United States