Micronet Enertec Technologies, Inc.NASDAQ
Mon, Nov. 14, 4:54 PM
Mon, Sep. 19, 12:57 PM
Thu, Aug. 11, 7:04 AM
Mon, May 16, 7:32 AM
- Micronet Enertec (NASDAQ:MICT): Q1 EPS of -$0.06
- Revenue of $6.5M (+14.0% Y/Y)
Thu, Apr. 14, 7:39 AM
- Micronet Enertec (NASDAQ:MICT): Q4 EPS of $0.05
- Revenue of $6.6M (-38.1% Y/Y)
Fri, Feb. 19, 1:13 PM
- Novatel (MIFI +0.8%) soundly missed Q4 sales estimates, slightly beat EPS estimates, and guided for Q1 revenue of $59M-$64M and EPS of -$0.06 to -$0.09, below a sole estimate of $68.7M and -$0.05.
- The company also announced it's selling its telematics hardware unit to rugged computing device maker Micronet(MICT +10.6%) for $24M - $12M in cash up-front plus $6M payments on the first and second anniversaries of the deal's closing.
- The deal is expected to close by the end of Q1; Novatel will buy products from Micronet afterwards. CEO Sue Swenson: "The disposition of the telematics hardware business will accelerate our Company's transformation from a hardware-centric manufacturer to a true provider of IoT SaaS and Solutions."
- On the earnings call (transcript), Novatel stated Q1 sales will be hurt by a weak South African rand, which affects sales for Novatel's recently-acquired Ctrack unit. Ctrack is expected to deliver Q1 revenue of $12M-$16M vs. $16.6M in Q4.
- Sales of Novatel's MiFi 4G/Wi-Fi hotspots were pressured in Q4 by inventory-reduction efforts at the company's "large carrier customer" (presumably Verizon). MiFi sales are expected to rise slightly Q/Q in Q1.
- Total subscribers rose by 10.2K Q/Q in Q4 to 520,220, and fleet subscribers by 2,850 to 157,850. Hardware revenue fell 17% Y/Y to $45.5M. Thanks to the Digicore/Ctrack and Feeney Wireless acquisitions, SaaS/services revenue rose to $12.6M from $0.3M a year ago.
- Novatel's Q4 results, earnings release
Nov. 19, 2015, 12:44 PM
Nov. 18, 2015, 12:47 PM
Nov. 18, 2015, 7:52 AM
- Micronet Enertec (NASDAQ:MICT): Q3 EPS of -$0.17
- Revenue of $5.6M (-50.9% Y/Y)
Aug. 14, 2015, 8:02 AM
- Micronet Enertec (NASDAQ:MICT): Q2 EPS of -$0.05
- Revenue of $5.7M (-13.6% Y/Y)
May 14, 2015, 8:02 AM
- Micronet Enertec (NASDAQ:MICT): Q1 EPS of -$0.08 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $5.7M (+2.3% Y/Y) misses by $3.3M.
May 4, 2015, 12:45 PM
Mar. 31, 2015, 7:03 AM
- Micronet Enertec (NASDAQ:MICT): Q4 EPS of $0.00 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $10.7M (+12.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.2M.
Nov. 6, 2014, 7:13 AM
- Micronet Enertec (NASDAQ:MICT): Q3 EPS of -$0.09 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.13.
- Revenue of $11.4M (+43.4% Y/Y) beats by $3.6M.
Sep. 9, 2014, 12:46 PM
Sep. 5, 2014, 12:49 PM