What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Dec. 15, 2015, 6:19 PM
- Food service equipment specialist Middleby Corp. (MIDD +0.9%) says it's acquired outdoor-equipment maker Lynx Grills.
- Lynx sells products under Lynx and Sedona brands, including built-in and free-standing grills, and has about $50M in annual revenues.
- "Lynx is a highly complementary fit with our growing portfolio of premium residential brands," says Middleby CEO Selim Bassoul. The company will keep building products at its Downey, Calif., headquarters.
Nov. 11, 2015, 10:55 AM| Nov. 11, 2015, 10:55 AM
Nov. 11, 2015, 6:06 AM
- Middleby (NASDAQ:MIDD): Q3 EPS of $1.04 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $449M (+11.1% Y/Y) beats by $2.55M.
Sep. 3, 2015, 7:43 AM
Sep. 1, 2015, 7:13 AM
- Aga Rangemaster, the U.K. ovenmaker that agreed to sell itself to Middleby (NASDAQ:MIDD), has received a competing approach from U.S.-based Whirlpool (NYSE:WHR).
- Aga continues to recommend Middleby's agreed $201M offer despite opening its books to Whirlpool.
- Shares of the British range cooker company +11% in London.
- Previously: Middleby to acquire Aga for $202M (Jul. 15 2015)
Aug. 12, 2015, 4:34 PM
- Middleby (NASDAQ:MIDD): Q2 EPS of $1.02 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $436.3M (+2.7% Y/Y) misses by $29.83M.
Aug. 11, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jul. 15, 2015, 7:15 AM
Jun. 17, 2015, 10:14 AM
- Middleby (MIDD +3.5%) says it's in preliminary discussions regarding a possible cash offer for AGA Rangemaster.
- The discussions are at a very early stage and there can be no certainty that any formal offer will be made. A further announcement will be made when appropriate.
May 14, 2015, 11:20 AM
May 13, 2015, 6:02 PM
- Middleby (NASDAQ:MIDD): Q1 EPS of $0.80 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $406.59M (+9.2% Y/Y) misses by $7.17M.
May 12, 2015, 5:35 PM
Mar. 4, 2015, 6:00 AM
- Middleby (NASDAQ:MIDD): Q4 EPS of $0.91 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $434.99M (+15.3% Y/Y) beats by $2.49M.
Feb. 23, 2015, 9:24 AM
- Middleby (NASDAQ:MIDD) has agreed to purchase the assets and manufacturing facility of Marel's High Speed Slicing business unit based in Norwich, United Kingdom.
- The business has annual revenues of approximately $15M.
- MIDD -3.7% premarket
Dec. 24, 2014, 8:02 AM
Dec. 22, 2014, 8:29 AM
Other News & PR