Meadowbrook Insurance Group Inc.NYSE
May 6, 2015, 4:49 PM
- Meadowbrook (NYSE:MIG): Q1 EPS of $0.15 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $171.35M (-9.3% Y/Y) misses by $3.56M.
Mar. 2, 2015, 4:45 PM
- Meadowbrook (NYSE:MIG): Q4 EPS of $0.13 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $177.96M (-9.5% Y/Y) beats by $6.21M.
Dec. 31, 2014, 1:05 PM
Dec. 31, 2014, 9:15 AM
Dec. 31, 2014, 6:42 AM
- Fosun International (OTCPK:FOSUF) will acquire Meadowbrook Insurance Group (NYSE:MIG) for about $433M - a move that will expand the Chinese conglomerate’s core insurance business.
- The $8.65-a-share offer represents a 21% premium over Meadowbrook’s $7.13 closing price on Tuesday.
- MIG +18.5% premarket
Nov. 5, 2014, 4:50 PM
- Meadowbrook (NYSE:MIG): Q3 EPS of $0.06 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $187.76M (-7.9% Y/Y) beats by $8.79M.
Aug. 5, 2014, 4:29 PM
- Meadowbrook (NYSE:MIG): Q2 EPS of $0.07 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $187.93M (-5.5% Y/Y) beats by $6.5M.
May 7, 2014, 9:31 AM
- "Our ($7) price target is a conservative valuation of our sum-of-the-parts analysis which infers additional upside as the company continues to meet expectations of little to no future reserve deficiencies, improving fee income, and improving expense ratio," says analyst Ken Billingsley, upgrading Meadowbrook Insurance Group (MIG) to a Buy.
- He notes the company last night reported its first quarter in the past ten without a reserve deficiency. "The market will be looking for more of the same in future quarters, but with the shares at 67% of tangible book value, we don't believe there is much downside in MIG at these levels."
May 6, 2014, 4:38 PM
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group (MIG): Q1 EPS of $0.17 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $188.87M (-1.5% Y/Y) in-line.
Feb. 18, 2014, 5:36 PM
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group Inc. (MIG): Q4 EPS of -$0.24
- Revenue of $196.6M (-34.4% Y/Y) beats by $7.55M.
Nov. 5, 2013, 5:45 PM
- Meadowbrook Insurance (MIG): Q3 EPS of $0.14 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $203.88M beats by $26.6M. (PR)
Sep. 18, 2013, 12:12 PM
- ACE, AmTrust Financial (AFSI), AllState (ALL), AON, Meadowbrook (MIG), Marsh & McLennan (MMC) are all started at Buy, while Argo Group (AGII), AIG, Maiden Holdings (MHLD), Travelers (TRV), Tower Group (TWGP), and XL Group (XL) are initiated at Hold.
- Tower Group plummets 27% after further delaying the release of financial statements until the week of October 7, and FBR speculates the reserve charge could be as high as $125M.
Aug. 5, 2013, 12:45 PM
Aug. 5, 2013, 10:33 AM
- Shares of Meadowbrook Insurance (MIG -9.8%) sink following an A.M. Best downgrade to B++ (from A-).
- The insurance ratings group cites MIG's "weaker than anticipated" Q2 results.
- MIG CEO Robert Cubbin is "very disappointed" with the decision and notes that the company has demonstrated "progress towards [its] goal of a return to stable and profitable underwriting results." (PR)
- Over the weekend, the company secured an agreement with State National (an 'A' rated policy issuance company) which meets MIG's "immediate needs" in terms of programs and specialty divisions "where an 'A' rated policy issuer is required." (PR)
Jul. 31, 2013, 4:13 AM
- Meadowbrook Insurance (MIG): FQ2 EPS of -$0.27 misses by $0.41.
- Revenue of $198.95M beats by $0.46M. (PR)
Apr. 30, 2013, 5:59 PMMeadowbrook Insurance (MIG): Q1 EPS of $0.14 beats by $0.01. Revenue of $191.7M misses by $17.08M. (PR) | Apr. 30, 2013, 5:59 PM