Mitel Networks Is Alive Again
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Thu, Feb. 25, 6:31 AM
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACIW, AG, ALKS, AMCX, AMRN, AMWD, ANSS, APA, APLP, AROC, BBY, BUD, CCOI, CHS, CLDX, CM, CNSL, CORE, CPB, CPK, CRI, CVC, DPZ, EGRX, EME, EMES, ENOC, FCH, FCN, FIG, GLOG, GOGO, GTLS, GVA, HBM, HEES, HMHC, HTWR, INCR, IONS, IRDM, IRM, ITC, KERX, KOP, KSS, LKQ, MITL, NEWM, NPO, [[NTi]], NXST, PCRX, PDCO, PF, PGTI, PRIM, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RRD, RWLK, SAFM, SDRL, SEAS, SERV, SFM, SFUN, SHLD, SPAR, STWD, TD, TFX, TREE, TWI, UNT, UTHR, VAC, VC, VWR, W, WIN, WNR, WNRL, WPC, XCRA, ZBRA, ZEUS
Thu, Jan. 21, 5:12 PM
- Mitel (NASDAQ:MITL) now expects Q4 revenue of $330M-$335M ($332.5M midpoint) vs. prior guidance of $315M-$340M ($327.5M midpoint) and a $328.4M consensus. EPS guidance has been raised to $0.27-$0.28 from $0.22-$0.27; consensus is at $0.24.
- The VoIP/unified communications hardware and software provider also says it has paid down $25M in credit facility debt. It had $82.9M in cash and $646.3M in debt at the end of Q3.
- Shares haven't yet moved after hours. Q4 results are due on the morning of Feb. 25.
Nov. 5, 2015, 6:32 AM
- Mitel Networks (NASDAQ:MITL): Q3 EPS of $0.12 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $290.7M (+6.7% Y/Y) beats by $4.57M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AES, AGIO, AGU, AINV, ALSK, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, ANSS, APA, ATHM, AZN, BBEP, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BEE, BR, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CELG, CLDT, CNK, CNP, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COTY, CROX, CSTM, CWEI, DNR, DUK, EGL, ENB, ENDP, ENOC, ESI, FUN, GEO, GLOG, GLP, GOGO, HFC, HGG, HII, HRC, INSY, IRC, IT, ITC, ITG, KATE, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LINE, LPI, LXP, MEG, MGA, MITL, MPEL, MPW, MSG, MSO, MVIS, MZOR, NDLS, NGS, NHI, NILE, NRP, OGE, OMED, PBH, PDCE, PRFT, PRIM, PWE, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RGLD, RICE, RL, RLGY, RRD, RVLT, RWLK, SCOR, SEAS, SFM, SFY, SJI, SNSS, SPAR, SRC, SRPT, SSTK, STN, STWD, SYMC, TAP, TDC, TE, THS, TIME, TK, TLP, TNK, TRXC, TU, USAC, VC, VER, VIVO, WAC, WIN, WPP, ZEUS
Aug. 6, 2015, 6:34 AM
- Mitel Networks (NASDAQ:MITL): Q2 EPS of $0.18 in-line.
- Revenue of $292.3M (+0.2% Y/Y) in-line.
May 7, 2015, 7:40 AM
- Mitel Networks (NASDAQ:MITL): Q1 EPS of $0.16 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $248.1M (+2.7% Y/Y) misses by $8.38M.
Apr. 10, 2015, 10:23 AM
- Mavenir (NYSE:MVNR) now expects Q1 revenue of $27M-$28.5M, far below prior guidance of $39M-$41M and a $40.2M consensus. EPS guidance has been cut to -$0.41 to -$0.47 from -$0.12 to -$0.17 (consensus is at -$0.14), and gross margin guidance to 50%-53% from 60%-62%.
- Bookings still rose 31% Y/Y, leading the quarter-ending backlog to top $100M. Two 4G customers were added, and full-year sales, GM, and EPS guidance is reiterated.
- The VoLTE infrastructure software provider blames the warning on "a shift in the timing of operator launches in Europe and timing issues associated with the pending acquisition of Mavenir" by Mitel (NASDAQ:MITL). Full Q1 results arrive on May 11.
- Mitel, set to buy Mavenir in a cash/stock deal ($11.08/share in cash + 0.675 Mitel shares for each Mavenir share), is seeing bigger losses than Mavenir. The company has named a new sales chief and a new marketing chief this week.
Feb. 26, 2015, 6:33 AM
- Mitel Networks (NASDAQ:MITL): Q4 EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $301.4M (-5.6% Y/Y) misses by $1.83M.
Feb. 25, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACIW, ACTA, AES, AKRX, AMCX, AMWD, ANSS, ARCC, BDBD, BIN, BUD, CCG, CHS, CNP, CNSL, CRI, CWEI, CYBX, DDD, EME, EXH, EXLP, FCH, FIG, FRO, GCAP, GOGO, HAWK, HEES, HSC, HSNI, ICON, IQNT, IRDM, ITC, KOP, KSS, LKQ, LPI, LTM, MBLY, MDXG, MGLN, MITL, MRGE, [[NTi]], NTLS, NXST, NXTM, OGE, ONE, RHP, SDRL, SEAS, SFY, SHLD, SNAK, SNH, SNMX, SRE, SRPT, TASR, TD, TICC, TWI, VAC, VC, VICL, WAC, WNR, XCRA, ZEUS
Nov. 6, 2014, 6:32 AM
- Mitel Networks (NASDAQ:MITL): Q3 EPS of $0.18 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $272.4M (+101.8% Y/Y) beats by $1.7M.
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAON, AAP, AAWW, AEE, AES, AINV, AKRX, AMCX, AMRC, AMSC, AOL, APA, AZN, BBG, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BKCC, BR, CDW, CECE, CECO, CNK, CNQ, COTY, CPN, CRZO, CVC, CYNI, DNOW, DTV, ERJ, FSYS, FUN, FUR, GEO, GLP, GNRC, GOLD, HAIN, HII, HNR, HSC, HSIC, HSP, HZNP, IT, KATE, KERX, KLIC, LIN, LMIA, LPI, MITL, MPEL, MWIV, NAVB, NRF, NTWK, NXTM, ONE, OWW, PBH, PDCE, PERI, PHMD, PKD, PMC, PNK, POZN, PRFT, PRGO, PRIM, PTCT, RDNT, RGEN, SATS, SCMP, SFUN, SFY, SGM, SLH, SNI, SNMX, SRPT, TAP, TCPC, TDC, TEDU, THS, TK, TNDM, TPH, TU, VC, VIVO, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, ZEUS
Aug. 7, 2014, 6:33 AM
- Mitel Networks (NASDAQ:MITL): Q2 EPS of $0.21 in-line.
- Revenue of $288.7M (-1.5% Y/Y) beats by $2.5M.
Dec. 5, 2013, 4:35 PM
- Mitel Networks (MITL): FQ2 EPS of $0.22 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $144.9M misses by $1.32M. Shares -2.4% AH. (PR)
Aug. 29, 2013, 4:22 PM
- Mitel Networks (MITL): FQ1 EPS of $0.17 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $141.6M misses by $1.9M. Shares +10.62% AH. (PR)
Mitel Networks Corp. is a global provider of business communications and collaboration software, services and solutions that address the needs of businesses of any size, from the smallest company to the largest enterprise. The company operates its business through two segments: Premise and... More
Industry: Communication Equipment
Other News & PR