Mesa Laboratories, Inc.NASDAQ
Aug. 6, 2015, 11:00 AM
- Mesa Laboratories (MLAB -1%) acquires the dental sterilizer business of North Bay Bioscience for $11.25M. The deal will add $4M to Mesa's top line and will be accretive to earning during the first 12 months. The bulk of the business involves the testing of small counter-top sterilizers located in dental offices.
Jul. 6, 2015, 12:51 PM
- Mesa Laboratories (MLAB -1.8%) acquires Markham, Ontario-based Infitrak for $12M CDN ($9.6M USD) plus a future contingent payment of up to $15M CDN ($12M USD). The deal will add ~$5.5M to Mesa's top line and will be accretive to earnings during the first 12 months.
- Infitrak focuses on "cold chain" services, a supply chain for temperature-sensitive products that provides an uninterrupted series of storage and distribution activities within a certain temperature range. Cold chains are used primarily in the pharmaceutical, healthcare and food industries.
Oct. 15, 2014, 4:11 PM
- Mesa Laboratories (MLAB +3.9%) buys substantially all the assets and certain liabilities of Sunnyvale, CA-based PCD Process Challenge Devices LLC for $5.25M. The acquisition will add $2.8M to Mesa's top line and will be accretive to net income during the first 12 months.
- PCD's products enable medical device manufacturers and contract sterilization providers confirm EO sterility assurance.