Aug. 6, 2015, 11:00 AM
- Mesa Laboratories (MLAB -1%) acquires the dental sterilizer business of North Bay Bioscience for $11.25M. The deal will add $4M to Mesa's top line and will be accretive to earning during the first 12 months. The bulk of the business involves the testing of small counter-top sterilizers located in dental offices.
Jul. 6, 2015, 12:51 PM
- Mesa Laboratories (MLAB -1.8%) acquires Markham, Ontario-based Infitrak for $12M CDN ($9.6M USD) plus a future contingent payment of up to $15M CDN ($12M USD). The deal will add ~$5.5M to Mesa's top line and will be accretive to earnings during the first 12 months.
- Infitrak focuses on "cold chain" services, a supply chain for temperature-sensitive products that provides an uninterrupted series of storage and distribution activities within a certain temperature range. Cold chains are used primarily in the pharmaceutical, healthcare and food industries.
Oct. 15, 2014, 4:11 PM
- Mesa Laboratories (MLAB +3.9%) buys substantially all the assets and certain liabilities of Sunnyvale, CA-based PCD Process Challenge Devices LLC for $5.25M. The acquisition will add $2.8M to Mesa's top line and will be accretive to net income during the first 12 months.
- PCD's products enable medical device manufacturers and contract sterilization providers confirm EO sterility assurance.
Mesa Laboratories, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets instruments and disposable products utilized primarily in healthcare, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, medical device, and petrochemical industries. It operates through the following segments: Biological Indicators, Instruments,... More
Industry: Medical Instruments & Supplies
Country: United States
Other News & PR