Herman Miller, Inc.NASDAQ
Herman Miller: $30 Or So Still Looks About Right
Herman Miller's Fiscal Q4 Didn't Change The Story
Wed, Nov. 30, 7:10 AM
- Herman Miller (NASDAQ:MLHR) had declared $0.17/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Payable Jan. 15; for shareholders of record Dec. 3; ex-div Nov. 30.
Thu, Sep. 22, 12:00 PM
Wed, Sep. 21, 4:08 PM
Tue, Sep. 20, 5:35 PM
Tue, Sep. 20, 12:01 PM
Mon, Sep. 19, 5:38 PM
Wed, Aug. 31, 9:21 AM
- Herman Miller (NASDAQ:MLHR) had declared $0.17/share quarterly dividend, 15.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.1475.
- Forward yield 1.89%
- Payable Oct. 15; for shareholders of record Sept. 3; ex-div Aug. 31.
Wed, Jun. 22, 5:36 PM
Wed, Jun. 22, 4:48 PM
- Herman Miller (NASDAQ:MLHR) expects Q1 revenue of $600M-$620M and EPS of $0.60-$0.64 vs. a consensus of $589.3M and $0.60.
- The company also announced 15% increase in its quarterly cash dividend to $0.17/share payable in October 2016.
- Shares +4% AH
- Previously: Herman Miller beats by $0.04, beats on revenue
Wed, Jun. 22, 4:06 PM
- Herman Miller (NASDAQ:MLHR): FQ4 EPS of $0.56 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $582.6M (+5.8% Y/Y) beats by $14.05M.
- Shares +3%.
Tue, Jun. 21, 5:35 PM
Wed, Mar. 16, 5:39 PM
Wed, Mar. 16, 4:07 PM
- Herman Miller (NASDAQ:MLHR): FQ3 EPS of $0.46 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $536.5M (+3.9% Y/Y) misses by $7.9M.
Tue, Mar. 15, 5:35 PM
Dec. 22, 2015, 10:53 AM
- Steelcase (SCS -20.5%) is down sharply after missing earnings estimates yesterday and issuing soft guidance.
- The company's organic orders in North America fell 1% Y/Y during FQ3 as demand for larger projects fell back. Restructuring costs in the Europe/Middle East/Africa business also took a toll on the bottom line.
- Steelcase expects Q4 revenue of $720M to $745M vs. $772M consensus.
- Peers Knoll (KNL -8.6%), Herman Miller (MLHR -1.1%), and HNI Corp. (HNI -1.7%) are all lower after the weak sector read.
Dec. 16, 2015, 4:07 PM
- Herman Miller (NASDAQ:MLHR): FQ2 EPS of $0.57 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $580.4M (+2.7% Y/Y) misses by $0.75M.