Mueller Inds IncNYSE
Wed, Aug. 31, 9:23 AM
- Mueller (NYSE:MLI) had declared $0.10/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Payable Sept. 19; for shareholders of record Sept. 2; ex-div Aug. 31.
Tue, Feb. 2, 1:39 PM
- Mueller (NYSE:MLI): FQ4 EPS of $0.25
- Revenue of $471.98M (-12.2% Y/Y)
Aug. 5, 2015, 10:07 AM
- Tecumseh Products (TECU +152.5%) agrees to be acquired by an affiliate of Mueller Industries (MLI +1.3%) and Atlas Holdings in a transaction valued at ~$123M, including the assumption of debt.
- The $5/share cash offer price represents a 155% premium over yesterday's TECU closing price.
- TECU says the proposed deal would bring together its global footprint and market-leading positions with new owners who will contribute market expertise and capital.
Oct. 21, 2014, 8:46 AM
- Mueller (NYSE:MLI): Q3 EPS of $0.42 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $602.8M (+14.0% Y/Y) misses by $2.2M.
Jul. 22, 2014, 8:42 AM
- Mueller (NYSE:MLI): Q2 EPS of $0.62 beats by $0.17.
- Revenue of $649.7M (+11.6% Y/Y) beats by $29.7M.
May 10, 2014, 8:25 AM
- Small-cap stocks enjoyed a bit of a bounce yesterday but they've lagged the broader market this year, and Credit Suisse predicts more pain ahead.
- Even though many individual growth stocks have been hit much harder, the Russell 2000 has dropped only ~9% from its early March 2014 peak; average and median pullbacks in the Russell 2000 since the mid-1990s have been a respective 21% and 14%, so Credit Suisse thinks the historical track record points to the Russell approaching 1,000 (vs. its YTD peak of 1,209 and Friday's close of 1,097) before finding a bottom.
- The iShares Russell 2000 ETF (IWM) is down ~5% YTD, with its biggest losers - MLI, MDSO, FNGN, ISIS - all plunging at least 40% so far.
- Meanwhile, the S&P continues to hold up relatively well, and Citigroup’s Tobias Levkovich thinks easier lending standards for bigger companies is an important factor explaining large-cap outperformance; Bespoke sees large-cap stability holding just as much weight as the argument that weakness in momentum names eventually will spill over to the broad market.
- ETFs: IWM, TZA, TNA, UWM, VB, VBK, URTY, SCHA, TWM, IWO, RWM, SRTY, DWAS, VTWO, JKJ, FYX, VTWG, UKK, SKK, EWRS, JKK, TWOK, SMLV, PXSC, FYC, PXSG
Apr. 22, 2014, 7:26 AM
- Mueller (MLI): Q1 EPS of $0.44 in-line.
- Revenue of $574.3M misses by $50.7M.
Oct. 22, 2013, 7:43 AM
- Mueller Industries (MLI): Q3 EPS of $0.69.
- Revenue of $528.9M misses by $41.1M. (PR)
Jul. 23, 2013, 7:57 AMMueller Industries (MLI): Q2 EPS of $0.9 beats by $0.05. Revenue of $582.3M misses by $11.8M. (PR) | Jul. 23, 2013, 7:57 AM
May 3, 2013, 5:50 PMMueller Industries (MLI) declares $0.125/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 0.97%. For shareholders of record June 03. Payable June 17. Ex-div date May 30. (PR) | May 3, 2013, 5:50 PM
Apr. 23, 2013, 7:42 AMMueller Industries (MLI): Q1 EPS of $0.93 beats by $0.13. Revenue of $559.7M. (PR) | Apr. 23, 2013, 7:42 AM
Feb. 15, 2013, 3:43 PMMueller Industries, Inc. (MLI) declares $0.125/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 0.92%. For shareholders of record Mar. 01. Payable Mar. 15. Ex-div date Feb. 27. (PR) | Feb. 15, 2013, 3:43 PM
Nov. 5, 2012, 6:25 PMMueller Industries Inc (MLI) declares $0.125/share quarterly dividend, 25.0% increase from prior dividend of $0.1. For shareholders of record Dec. 3. Payable Dec. 14. Ex-div Nov. 29. (PR) | Nov. 5, 2012, 6:25 PM
Oct. 23, 2012, 7:27 AMMueller Industries (MLI): Q3 EPS of $0.41 misses by $0.33. (PR) | Oct. 23, 2012, 7:27 AM
Oct. 1, 2012, 2:47 PM
Aug. 3, 2012, 3:52 PMMueller Industries (MLI) declares $0.10/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 0.91%. For shareholders of record Sep 04. Payable Sep 17. Ex-div date Aug 31. (PR) | Aug. 3, 2012, 3:52 PM