Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.NYSE
Thu, Nov. 17, 12:18 PM
- In no surprise, the list is dominated by the ripping financial sector:
- Allstate (ALL +1.4%)
- Ameriprise (AMP +0.2%)
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD +1.6%)
- BB&T (BBT +2.1%)
- Citigroup (C +2.4%)
- Citizens Financial (CFG +2%)
- Comerica (CMA +1.5%)
- CNA Financial (CNA +0.6%)
- Loews Corp. (L +0.9%)
- Marsh & McLennan (MMC +1.9%)
- PNC Financial (PNC +2.6%)
- Royal Bank of Canada (RY +0.7%)
- U.S. Bancorp (USB +1.9%)
- Aetna (AET +1.5%)
- Best Buy (BBY +10.4%)
- CBS (CBS +0.6%)
- Celanese (CE +0.1%)
- Comcast (CMCSA +1.5%)
- Dell Technologies (DVMT +1.1%)
- The Gap (GPS +0.4%)
- Humana (HUM +1.4%)
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC +2.7%)
- Liberty Media (LMCA +1.6%)
- Lam Research (LRCX +1.9%)
- Micron (MU +5.3%)
- Nvidia (NVDA +2.7%)
- Rockwell (ROK -0.5%)
- Teck Resources (TCK +0.5%)
- Texas Instruments (TXN +1.1%)
- New lows:
- Novo Nordisk (NVO +0.3%)
Wed, Nov. 9, 3:35 PM
Tue, Oct. 25, 7:01 AM
Mon, Oct. 24, 5:30 PM
- ABG, AGR, AKS, ASTE, ATI, AXE, BAX, BHI, BPOP, CAT, CIT, CNC, CPLA, CTG, CVLT, CYNO, DD, EAT, EDU, ETR, FBC, FBP, FCAU, FCX, FELE, GBX, GLW, GM, GPK, HUBB, IIVI, JBLU, JNS, KEY, KKR, LLY, LMT, LPT, MAS, MDSO, MINI, MMC, MMM, MRK, NCI, NLSN, NVS, PCAR, PG, PII, PNR, R, RTIX, S, SAVE, SCHN, SERV, SHW, SIR, ST, STAY, TNC, UA, USG, UTX, VLO, WAB, WAT, WDR, WHR, WSO
Wed, Sep. 21, 11:50 AM
Thu, Jul. 28, 7:08 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AEP, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AMT, APD, ARIA, AZN, BC, BCC, BCO, BCOR, BEN, BG, BGCP, BHI, BMS, BMY, BSX, BWA, BWEN, BZH, CAB, CBG, CBM, CELG, CFX, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRR, CRS, CS, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, DBD, DFT, DLX, DOW, DSX, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FI, FIG, FITB, FLY, FSS, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GPI, GPN, GRUB, GTLS, HCA, HEES, HOG, HP, HSY, HTH, IART, IDA, IGT, INCR, INGR, IP, IPGP, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVC, IVZ, KEM, LAD, LAZ, LDOS, LEA, LKQ, LLL, LPG, MA, MCS, MD, MDP, MDWD, MINI, MITK, MJN, MKTX, MMC, MNRO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MVIS, NAP, NEWM, NICE, NMR, NOV, NTCT, NYT, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PAG, PCG, PES, PF, PJC, PNR, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, RDN, RDS.A, RPM, RTN, SCG, SEE, SERV, SFE, SPB, SPGI, SQBG, SQNS, STNG, SXC, SXCP, TCK, TFX, TGI, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPX, TREE, TRI, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UTHR, VC, VGR, VIVO, VNTV, WCC, WILN, WRLD, WST, WWE, YNDX, ZBH
Mon, Jul. 11, 3:55 PM
- With the stock price above $130, it's a "good time for investors to take their foot off the gas a little," says Charles Sebaski, downgrading Chubb (CB -0.2%) to Market Perform from Outperform. He remains bullish on the long-term prospects, but after a 25% Y/Y run higher, it's time to "wait for a better entry point."
- Checking the rest of BMO's property & casualty coverage, Outperform-rated names are James River Group (JRVR +0.4%), Hanover Insurance (THG +0.5%), Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG +0.6%). Market Perform: AIG (AIG +0.6%), Travelers (TRV +0.1%), Aon (AON +0.6%), Brown & Brown (BRO -0.7%), Marsh & McLennan (MMC).
Mon, Jun. 27, 11:16 AM
- The outperformance of low-P/E stocks that marked H1 is behind us, says RBC's Jonathan Golub, and it's time for the "Stable Growers" to re-asset leadership. He cautions about putting money to work too quickly though, noting the pullback so far has been limited.
- His list of Stable Growers (page 1, page 2): CHD, CL, CVS, K, MO, PEP, PG, PM, BCR, BDX, DGX, DVA, HSIC, JNJ, LH, MDT, SYK, TMO, UNH, ZBH, AFL, AON, MMC, TMK, CTAS, DHR, HON, ITW, LMT, MMM, NLSN, RSG, RTN, UPS, VRSK, WM, XYL, CMCSA, MCD, OMC, ADP, APH, EMC, MA, T, VZ, ECL, PX
Thu, May 26, 12:14 PM
- RIght now, the chance of an affirmative vote in the Brexit referendum is looking mighty slim, so it's hard to imagine much of an edge here. Nevertheless, the team at JPMorgan has identified 22 U.S. stocks with the highest U.K. exposure as a percent of revenue. These names would thus theoretically benefit from a "Remain" vote.
- Penske (NYSE:PAG), PPL Corp. (NYSE:PPL), PRA Health (NASDAQ:PRAH), Invesco (NYSE:IVZ), Xerox (NYSE:XRX), Ford (NYSE:F), Copart (NASDAQ:CPRT), CBRE Group (NYSE:CBG), Genesee & Wyoming (NYSE:GWR), eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY), Marsh & McLennan (NYSE:MMC), MSCI (NYSE:MSCI), ON Semi (NASDAQ:ON), Aon (NYSE:AON), PayPal (NASDAQ:PYPL), Crane (NYSE:CR), Maximus (NYSE:MMS), Legg Mason (NYSE:LM), Guidewire (NYSE:GWRE), Signet (NYSE:SIG), Fair Isaac (NYSE:FICO), DST Systems (NYSE:DST).
Thu, May 19, 10:50 AM
- Marsh & McLennan (NYSE:MMC) declares $0.34/share quarterly dividend, 9.7% increase from prior dividend of $0.31.
- Forward yield 2.13%
- Payable Aug. 15; for shareholders of record July 11; ex-div July 7.
Thu, Apr. 28, 7:03 AM
- Marsh & McLennan (NYSE:MMC): Q1 EPS of $0.92 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $3.34B (+3.7% Y/Y) beats by $40M.
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH
Wed, Mar. 16, 11:32 AM
- Marsh & McLennan (NYSE:MMC) declares $0.31/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.1%
- Payable May 13; for shareholders of record April 8; ex-div April 6.
Fri, Mar. 4, 10:15 AM
- Marsh & McLennan (MMC -0.3%) gets a two-notch upgrade from Goldman Sachs, which skips a Buy rating and boosts all the way to Conviction Buy from Neutral.
- It was last June when Goldman downgraded to Neutral from Buy, and the stock - after a big decline in the months that followed - has returned back to about the spot where Goldman downgraded.
Thu, Feb. 4, 8:11 AM
- Marsh & McLennan (NYSE:MMC): Q4 EPS of $0.71 in-line.
- Revenue of $3.34B (+2.8% Y/Y) beats by $80M.