MakeMyTrip: Still Grounded
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Tue, Oct. 25, 5:30 PM
- AB, AGCO, AIT, ALLY, AOS, AVX, AVY, BA, BCO, BEN, BIIB, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CG, CMCSA, DTE, ENTG, EVR, EXAS, FDML, FLIR, GD, GNRC, GRA, GRMN, GRUB, HBAN, HES, HLT, IR, KO, LEA, LH, LRN, LUV, MDCO, MDLZ, MKTX, MMYT, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OC, PAG, PB, POL, RES, ROL, SAIA, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SONS, SPG, STRA, STT, UCBI, VG, VLY, VNTV, WEC, WM, WOOF, WYN
Tue, Oct. 18, 3:27 PM
- Shares of MakeMyTrip (NASDAQ:MMYT) are up 49% after the company announced it would combine with Indian online travel company Ibibo.
- The deal is structured so that Ibibo owner Naspers (OTCPK:NPSNY) and Tencent Holdings (OTCPK:TCEHY) will end up holding about 40% of MakeMyTrip's shares.
- Previously: MakeMyTrip to combine with Ibibo Group (Oct. 18)
Tue, Oct. 18, 12:53 PM
Tue, Oct. 18, 10:06 AM
- MakeMyTrip Limited (MMYT +1%) and Ibibo Group agree to consolidate their online travel businesses.
- The companies say the combination will bring together a bouquet of leading consumer travel brands -- including MakeMyTrip, goibibo, redBus, Ryde and Rightstay -- under one corporate umbrella.
- They note that the transaction is expected to unlock value for customers, supply partners and shareholders, by combining the complementary strengths of each business.
- Source: Press Release
Tue, Oct. 18, 9:44 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 9:23 AM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:30 PM
- ANGI, ANTM, ARMH, AUO, AVX, BA, BAH, BOKF, CFR, CG, CMCSA, CRCM, CRI, DCIX, DHX, DPS, DX, DXYN, ENTG, ETM, EVR, FCAU, FCF, FDML, FLIR, FSV, GCI, GD, GIB, GIL, GLW, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, HUN, I, IMS, IR, KO, LH, LL, LVLT, MDCO, MDLZ, MHO, MMYT, MO, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OC, PB, POL, Q, R, RES, ROK, ROL, RTIX, SALT, SEIC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SNAK, SO, SONS, SPG, STM, STRA, STT, SUP, SVU, TMUS, TPH, TYPE, UCBI, UFS, UMC, VLY, WCIC, WEC, WEX, WIX, WM, WOOF, WYN
Wed, May 18, 9:27 AM
- MakeMyTrip (NASDAQ:MMYT): FQ4 EPS of -$0.82 misses by $0.32.
- Revenue of $51.47M (+41.5% Y/Y) beats by $13.94M.
Tue, May 17, 5:30 PM
Thu, Jan. 28, 9:08 AM
- MakeMyTrip (NASDAQ:MMYT): FQ3 EPS of -$0.36 misses by $0.27.
- Revenue of $36.29M (+3.4% Y/Y) misses by $0.59M.
Wed, Jan. 27, 5:30 PM
- ABT, ACAT, ADS, AEP, AIT, AN, ARG, AUO, AVT, BABA, BANC, BC, BHI, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BX, CAT, CELG, CHKP, CLFD, CRR, CSH, CY, DGX, DLX, DST, EPD, EXTR, F, FCFS, FCS, FLWS, GLOP, GNTX, HAR, HCA, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUBB, INGR, IVZ, JBLU, JCI, KEM, LEA, LLL, LLY, LRN, MITK, MJN, MKC, MMYT, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NTCT, NUE, ORI, OSK, PHM, POT, RDN, RGS, RTN, SHW, SWK, SXC, TCB, TGI, TMO, TROW, TWC, UA, UBSI, VLO, WCC, WRLD, XEL, ZBH
Thu, Jan. 7, 12:41 PM
Thu, Jan. 7, 9:53 AM
- Chinese online travel leader Ctrip (CTRP -4.2%) is investing $180M in Indian online travel firm MakeMyTrip (NASDAQ:MMYT) via convertible bonds. The company has also been granted permission to make open-market purchases of MakeMyTrip shares. Between the convertible debt and stock purchases, Ctrip is allowed to have a stake of up to 26.6%.
- MakeMyTrip has soared on the news. Ctrip, which recently obtained a major stake in top Chinese rival Qunar from Baidu, is following U.S. and Chinese markets lower. The Shanghai composite fell 7% overnight.
Oct. 29, 2015, 9:19 AM
- MakeMyTrip (NASDAQ:MMYT): FQ2 EPS of -$0.17 may not be comparable with a consensus of $0.03
- Revenue of $33.2M (+3.6% Y/Y) misses by $3M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Jul. 30, 2015, 12:47 PM