Monmouth Real Estate Investment CorporationNYSE
Mon, Nov. 28, 4:41 PM
Sun, Nov. 27, 5:35 PM
Mon, Oct. 3, 4:02 PM
Mon, Oct. 3, 11:33 AM
- Monmouth Real Estate MNR amended its existing $130M unsecured revolving credit facility to exercise $70M accordion bringing total facility exercised to $200M.
- The amendment also adds $100M accordion feature to its existing $200M facility, taking total to $300M and extends mature date to Sept. 2020 and has a one-year extension option.
Tue, Sep. 20, 3:06 PM
- The P-E giant has agreed to buy a portfolio of mostly West Coast logistics centers from LBA Realty for $1.5B, reports the WSJ.
- In the age of Amazon.com logistics is the hottest part of the commercial property sector, with prices for distribution centers and such still on the rise even as those for things like office buildings and malls show signs of cooling.
- "Distribution used to be just another part of the supply chain. Now logistics has moved up in its importance in corporate strategy," says Charles Sullivan of Global Logistics Properties.
- Interested parties (other than BX): Stag Industrial (NYSE:STAG), Prologis (NYSE:PLD), Liberty Property (NYSE:LPT), First Industrial (NYSE:FR), DCT Industrial (NYSE:DCT), Eastgroup (NYSE:EGP), Rexford Industrial (NYSE:REXR), Terreno Realty (NYSE:TRNO), Monmouth (NYSE:MNR), Gramercy Property (NYSE:GPT).
Mon, Aug. 29, 8:49 AM
- The new 313.8K square foot industrial building in Olathe, KS was purchased for $31.74M and is net-leased for 15 years to FedEx Group Packaging System.
- Monmouth's (NYSE:MNR) physical portfolio consists of 99 properties in 30 states totaling about 16M rentable square feet. The company also owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
Mon, Aug. 22, 1:44 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 4:34 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AGO, AGU, ALB, ALIM, ALL, ANDE, AREX, ATO, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BFAM, BGC, BIO, BKH, BNFT, BREW, BYD, CABO, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CF, CHDN, CIM, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CPA, CSGS, CSII, CTL, CXW, DENN, DEPO, DK, DKL, DPM, ECR, EPE, EPR, EQIX, ERII, ETE, ETP, EVC, EVHC, EXAR, EXEL, EXTR, FIVN, FOXA, FRGI, FRSH, FSLR, G, GBDC, GDDY, GERN, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HI, HIL, HIVE, HLF, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAG, IL, INOV, IO, IRG, ITRI, JACK, JCOM, JONE, JRVR, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LPI, MASI, MC, MED, MET, MNR, MRO, MTDR, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NKTR, NLY, NNBR, NP, NSIT, NSTG, OAS, OME, OSUR, PDM, PE, PEGA, PMT, PODD, PRA, PRU, PRXL, QLYS, QTWO, QUIK, REXR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RMP, RNG, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SEMI, SGMO, SNCR, SQ, SQNM, SRC, SSS, STAA, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TDOC, TEAR, TEP, TLLP, TRIP, TRNC, TROX, TS, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TTEC, TWO, UHAL, VTAE, VVC, WCN, WGL, WMC, WPG, WPX, WU, XEC, XPO
Fri, Jul. 1, 11:20 AM
Thu, Jun. 9, 2:13 PM
- Bought for $28.8M is a new, build-to-suit 225.4K square-foot industrial building right across from the Colorado Springs airport. The property is net-leased for 10 years to FedEx.
- It's MNR's fifth purchase this year, and brings the portfolio up to 15M rentable square feet.
Mon, May 16, 8:44 AM
- Rental rates for prime warehouse space in the U.S. jumped 9.9% last year, according to CBRE, outpacing by a mile global industrial leasing rate growth of 2.8%.
- Six U.S. markets were in the top nine worldwide, led by facilities near import gateways and population centers - Oakland, north Jersey, and California's Inland Empire, to name three.
- CBRE's David Egan says construction of new sites is lagging behind demand, and his firm expects rates in top markets to add another 6% this year. It's all about e-commerce," says Egan. “To get the goods to consumers fast, you have to get close to them."
- Interested parties: STAG, GPT, FR, DCT, EGP, SIR, REXR, TRNO, PLD, MNR
Wed, May 4, 5:07 PM
- Monmouth REIT (NYSE:MNR): FQ2 FFO of $0.18 in-line.
- Revenue of $19.61M (+21.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.18M.
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Fri, Apr. 8, 12:11 PM
Tue, Apr. 5, 12:47 PM
- Monmouth REIT (NYSE:MNR) declares $0.16/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 5.45%
- Payable June 15; for shareholders of record May 16; ex-div May 12.