Momenta: Impending Approval Provides Price Support With Excellent Upside Potential
Buddy Lyons • 12 Comments
Buddy Lyons • 12 Comments
Jun. 18, 2015, 5:36 PM
Jun. 9, 2015, 10:55 AM
- CVS Health (CVS -0.1%) initiated with Outperform rating and $115 (16% upside) price target by Macquarie.
- Galapagos (GLPG -3%) initiated with Overweight rating and $73 (36% upside) price target by Morgan Stanley.
- LifePoint Health (LPNT) initiated with Conviction Buy rating and $92 (25% upside) price target by Goldman Sachs.
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical (BMRN -2.2%) initiated with Overweight rating and $150 (24% upside) price target by Barclays.
- Universal Health Services (UHS +0.2%) initiated with Neutral rating and $140 (10% upside) price target by Goldman Sachs.
- Amsurg (AMSG -0.5%) initiated with Buy rating and $81 (17% upside) price target by Goldman Sachs.
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals (MNTA -2.6%) initiated with Buy rating and $26 (18% upside) price target by Stifel Nicolaus.
- Actavis (ACT -0.6%) initiated with Outperform rating and $344 (16% upside) price target by Raymond James.
May 19, 2015, 8:20 PM
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:MNTA) prices its public offering of 7.25M shares of common stock at $19 per share. Underwriters over-allotment is an additional 1.0875M shares.
- Today's close was $19.31.
May 18, 2015, 4:04 PM
May 1, 2015, 10:23 AM
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals (MNTA +6.5%) Q1 results: Revenues: $8.6M (-20.4%); R&D Expense: $22.7M (-15.0%); SG&A: $7.9M (-32.5%); Operating Loss: ($22.1M) (+19.9%); Net Loss: ($21.9M) (+20.1%); Loss Per Share: ($0.40) (+24.5%); Quick Assets: $198.7M (+3.8%).
- Q2 2015 Guidance: Net Cash Usage: ~$28M - $32M.
May 1, 2015, 8:01 AM
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:MNTA): Q1 EPS of -$0.40 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $8.56M (-20.6% Y/Y) misses by $3.17M.
Apr. 30, 2015, 5:30 PM
Apr. 16, 2015, 1:07 PM
- The FDA approves Sandoz's (NVS -0.1%) Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) for once-daily Glatopa (glatiramer acetate) injection 20 mg/mL, a generic equivalent to Teva Pharmaceutical Industries' (TEVA -2.9%) Copaxone for the treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis.
- Glatopa, the first approved substitutable generic to Teva's top seller, was developed under a collaboration between Sandoz and Momenta Pharmaceuticals (MNTA +13.5%). Under the terms of the collaboration agreement, Momenta is eligible to receive up to $140M in milestones, including $10M upon the approval of the ANDA and $10M upon the first commercial sale.
- Copaxone generated $4.2B in sales for Teva the past four quarters, accounting for 21% of its revenues.
Feb. 17, 2015, 8:31 AM
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals (MNTA -0.5%) Q4 results: Revenues: $21.2M (+65.6%); R&D Expense: $26.2M (-18.6%); SG&A: $11.1M (+2.8%); Operating Loss: ($16.1M) (+46.9%); Net Loss: ($16M) (+46.8%); Loss Per Share: ($0.31) (+47.5%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $52.3M (+47.3%); R&D Expense: $106.5M (+2.4%); SG&A: $45.2M (+10.0%); Operating Loss: ($99.4M) (+9.3%); Net Loss: ($98.6M) (+9.0%); Loss Per Share: ($1.91) (+10.3%); Quick Assets: $191.5M (-22.1%).
- Q1 2015 Guidance: Net Cash Usage: ~$30M.
Feb. 17, 2015, 8:02 AM
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:MNTA): Q4 EPS of -$0.31 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $21.18M (+66.1% Y/Y) misses by $2.62M.
Feb. 16, 2015, 5:30 PM
Feb. 3, 2015, 9:19 AM
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:MNTA) will report Q4 and full-year results on February 17 before the open. The conference call will begin at 10:00 am ET.
- Consensus views for Q4 and 2014 are losses per share of ($0.26) and ($1.82) on revenues of $23.8M and $56.9M, respectively.
Dec. 1, 2014, 11:24 AM
- The FDA grants Momenta Pharmaceuticals' (MNTA +2.7%) investigational oncology drug candidate, necuparanib, Fast Track status for the first-line treatment in combination with Abraxane (paclitaxel) and gemcitabine in patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer. Necuparanib is currently in Phase 2 development.
- Fast Track designation allows for more frequent interactions with the FDA and a rolling review of the NDA.
Nov. 5, 2014, 10:03 AM
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals (MNTA -1.9%) Q3 results: Revenue: $9.3M (-13.9%); Operating expenses: $38.6M (+6.0%); Operating Loss: ($29.3M) (-14.0%); Net loss: ($29.1M) (-14.6%); Loss Per Share: $(0.56) (-12.0%); Quick Assets: $176.5M (-28.2%).
- 2014 Guidance: Operating expenses: $30M - 32M from $28M - 30M.
Nov. 5, 2014, 8:04 AM
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:MNTA): Q3 EPS of -$0.56 misses by $0.13.
- Revenue of $9.34M (-13.1% Y/Y) misses by $3.66M.
Nov. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACT, ANSS, ARIA, ATHM, AVA, AWR, AXAS, BBEP, BPI, BSFT, CBB, CCC, CEQP, CHK, CLH, CNP, COV, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DNR, DUK, EE, ENB, ENDP, FSS, GLDD, GTN, HFC, HL, HRC, INXN, KELYA, LAMR, LPX, LVLT, MDLZ, MEMP, MGA, MNTA, MVIS, NICE, NRG, NUS, OGE, PWE, PWR, RDC, RLGY, ROC, RRD, RTI, SBGI, SE, SEP, SMG, SSYS, STWD, SWC, THI, TMHC, TRGT, TW, TWX, VG, VOYA, WCG, WIX, YORW
Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biotechnology company, engages in the structural analysis of complex mixture drugs. The company focuses on discovering and developing medicines in three product areas: complex generics, biosimilars and novel therapeutics for oncology and autoimmune disease. The... More
Country: United States
Other News & PR