Underlooked Model N Not Screamingly Cheap, But Worth Watching
Mon, Feb. 8, 4:18 PM
- Model N (NYSE:MODN): FQ1 EPS of -$0.16 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $24.5M (+10.9% Y/Y) beats by $0.4M.
Sun, Feb. 7, 5:35 PM
Nov. 9, 2015, 4:21 PM
- Model N (NYSE:MODN): FQ4 EPS of -$0.07 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $25.4M (+25.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.6M.
Nov. 8, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEGR, AMBC, APEI, APPS, APU, ASEI, ATW, BDE, BEAT, CALL, CARA, CHMI, CKEC, CZR, DEPO, DTSI, EGY, ENV, FF, GALE, HALO, HMIN, IFF, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, JMBA, KEYW, LEAF, LF, LGF, LGND, MDR, MODN, NOR, NSPH, OMER, OPK, PDM, PFIE, PINC, PSIX, PTCT, PTLA, PVA, QNST, RARE, RAX, RBCN, REN, REXX, RLD, RMTI, SB, SBRA, SCLN, SUNE, TERP, TPC, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, TXTR, UGI, VSAT, WWD, XON, XONE, ZGNX
Aug. 10, 2015, 4:20 PM
- Model N (NYSE:MODN): FQ3 EPS of -$0.08 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $23.61M (+22.5% Y/Y)
Aug. 9, 2015, 5:35 PM| Aug. 9, 2015, 5:35 PM | 13 Comments
May 11, 2015, 4:35 PM
- Model N (NYSE:MODN): FQ2 EPS of -$0.08 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $22.68M (+9.8% Y/Y) beats by $0.12M.
May 10, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, ARCW, ARNA, ASEI, ATHX, BDE, CALL, CHMI, CLNE, CYTX, DEPO, DRYS, DTSI, EAC, ELON, FF, FMC, FMI, FTEK, FXEN, GBDC, GTY, HALO, HI, IPAR, IPXL, JUNO, LPSN, MBI, MCC, MDR, MNTX, MODN, MR, MTZ, MVNR, OME, OMER, ONTY, OPK, ORIG, PAAS, PEIX, PINC, PVA, RAX, REN, SCLN, SF, SFXE, TCRD, TEP, TRQ, TTEC, UNXL, VRTU, XON, YY, ZGNX
Feb. 9, 2015, 4:12 PM
- Model N (NYSE:MODN): FQ1 EPS of -$0.07 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $22.1M (+2.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.28M.
Feb. 8, 2015, 5:35 PM
Nov. 10, 2014, 5:36 PM
Nov. 10, 2014, 4:28 PM
- Model N (NYSE:MODN): FQ4 EPS of -$0.13 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $20.27M (-27.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.42M.
Nov. 9, 2014, 5:35 PM
Oct. 13, 2014, 4:17 PM
- Model N (MODN +2.8%) will report fiscal Q4 and full-year results on November 10 after the close. The conference call will begin at 2:00 pm PT/5:00 pm ET.
- Consensus views for fiscal Q4 and fiscal 2014 are a loss of ($0.17) on revenues of $19.8M and a loss of ($0.12) on revenues of $21M, respectively.
Aug. 5, 2014, 4:39 PM
- Model N (NYSE:MODN): FQ3 EPS of -$0.16 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $19.3M (-29.2% Y/Y) in-line.
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AMTG, APEI, ARC, ATSG, ATVI, AVNR, AWR, AXLL, BIO, BKH, BMR, CHUY, CLR, CRTO, CSU, DAVE, DIS, DPM, DRYS, ENPH, EOG, FANG, FEYE, FRGI, FSLR, FTR, FUEL, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HGR, HT, ITRI, JAZZ, JCOM, KAR, LBTYA, MCHX, MITT, MODN, MPO, MRCY, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OKE, OKS, ORA, ORIG, PBPB, PEGA, PNNT, PRAA, PZZA, QUAD, REXX, RLD, RST, RSYS, SGMS, SGY, SKT, SMCI, TDW, TMHC, TPC, TRMB, TTWO, UNTD, WBMD, WES, WGP, WMGI, WTR, XEC, Z, ZAGG, ZGNX
Model N, Inc. engages in the provision of revenue management cloud solutions for the life science and technology industries. It solutions include two complementary suites of software applications: Revenue Management Enterprise and Revenue Management Intelligence. The Revenue Management... More
Industry: Business Software & Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR