Montage Technology Group LimitedNASDAQ
Nov. 13, 2014, 5:30 PM
Nov. 13, 2014, 4:48 PM
- Montage Technology (NASDAQ:MONT): Q3 EPS of $0.40 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $46M (+53.0% Y/Y) beats by $1.4M.
Aug. 7, 2014, 6:46 AM
- Montage Technology (NASDAQ:MONT): Q2 EPS of $0.30 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $40.4M (+59.6% Y/Y) beats by $2.38M.
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAON, AES, AFSI, AINV, AMCX, ATHM, AUXL, BCE, BDBD, BPI, BR, CBB, CCOI, CECE, CECO, CNQ, CQB, CRIS, CTB, DUK, EAT, FUR, FWLT, GBDC, GDP, GLP, GOLD, GTN, HAR, HII, HIMX, HRC, HSC, HSNI, HZNP, ICE, IDCC, IRC, KERX, LAMR, LEAF, LG, LINE, LMIA, LNCE, LPI, LQDT, LXP, LXRX, MFC, MMS, MNK, MONT, MPEL, MPW, MYL, NCT, NRF, NRG, NVO, NXST, NXTM, OGE, ONE, OWW, PBH, PHMD, POZN, PRIM, QIWI, RDN, RGLD, RSTI, RTK, SABR, SATS, SFUN, SGM, SNI, SPH, SRE, SRPT, SSYS, SUNE, TDC, TGH, THS, TICC, TK, TPH, VNDA, WEN, WIN, WMC, WWAV, ZEUS
Jun. 11, 2014, 11:50 AM
- Montage (MONT +8.7%) has agreed to be acquired by state-owned firm PDSTI for $22.60/share in cash, or $693M.
- The deal, still subject to shareholder vote, values Montage at 6.2x 2013 sales. The chipmaker currently trades 5% below PDSTI's offer price.
May 19, 2014, 5:38 PM
May 6, 2014, 6:40 AM
- Montage Technology Group (MONT): Q1 EPS of $0.32 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $35.6M (+77.3% Y/Y) beats by $0.18M.
May 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACM, ACOR, AER, AKRX, AME, ARCC, ARCO, ARW, BCE, BCS, CBOE, CNK, COCO, CRTO, CRZO, CYNO, DISCA, DNR, DTV, DWRE, EMR, EXH, EXLP, FE, GDP, GLDD, HCP, HFC, HPT, HSH, HSIC, HTH, IFF, ISIS, KWK, MMP, MNTA, MONT, MOS, MPW, MSO, MVIS, MWIV, NRG, [[NTi]], NUS, ODP, OXF, PDCE, PQ, PRIM, RDC, RHP, RTI, RTRX, STWD, TDG, TGH, TPH, TW, UBS, VMC, VSH, VTG, WCG, WNR, XRAY, ZBRA, ZTS.
Mar. 31, 2014, 12:47 PM
- Montage (MONT +3.2%) now expects to report Q1 revenue of $34.5M-$36.5M, above prior guidance of $29M-$32M and a $30.6M consensus. Gross margin is expected to be above prior guidance of 60%-62%.
- The Chinese analog/mixed-signal chipmaker attributes the guidance hike to an expected 60% Q/Q increase in memory interface chip sales, which in turn is the result of growing demand for LRDIMM DRAM modules.
- LRDIMMs enable higher server memory capacities, something that has made them popular for handling memory-intensive applications such as in-memory databases and big data/analytics projects.
Mar. 20, 2014, 8:06 AM
- Among the alternatives are a sale of the company, including a continued study of last week's $21.50 per share buyout proposal from Shanghai Pudong Science and Technology Investment.
- MONT halted in premarket trade. It closed at $20.94 last night.
Mar. 10, 2014, 12:47 PM
Mar. 10, 2014, 9:12 AM
Mar. 10, 2014, 8:40 AM
- Montage Technology (MONT) announces receipt of buyout offer for $21.50 per share from Shanghai Pudong Science and Technology Investment. The board is reviewing the proposal.
- The stock closed at $17.16 on Friday. Shares are currently halted.
Feb. 21, 2014, 9:47 AM
- Seagate (STX +3.3%) has been upgraded to Outperform by RBC.
- ON Semi (ONNN +1%) and Freescale (FSL +1.5%) have been started at Buy by Drexel Hamilton.
- Montage Technology (MONT +0.3%) has been cut to Market Perfrorm by Raymond James, and to Equalweight by Barclays, a day after posting a Q4 beat.
- Telecom New Zealand (NZTCY -0.5%) has been upgraded to Neutral by Citi.
Feb. 20, 2014, 9:11 AM
Feb. 20, 2014, 6:36 AM
- Montage Technology Group Limited (MONT): Q4 EPS of $0.37 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $35.4M beats by $0.16M.