Fri, Jul. 29, 7:31 AM
Thu, Jul. 28, 5:30 PM
Fri, May 6, 7:34 AM
- MoSys (NASDAQ:MOSY): Q1 EPS of -$0.08 in-line.
- Revenue of $1.45M (+85.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.29M.
Thu, May 5, 5:30 PM
Mon, Mar. 14, 5:10 PM
- MoSys (NASDAQ:MOSY) has signed agreements to sell $8M worth of senior secured convertible notes due August 2018. The notes carry a 10% interest rate and a $0.90 conversion price (just $0.02 above Monday's close).
- Net proceeds will be used to fund operations and R&D, as well as for "general corporate purposes, including working capital." The networking SRAM developer had $20.2M in cash at the end of 2015, and said in its Q4 report it plans to raise additional funds in 2016.
- Shares haven't yet moved after hours.
Wed, Feb. 10, 4:13 PM
- MoSys (NASDAQ:MOSY): Q4 EPS of -$0.09 in-line.
- Revenue of $1.6M (+39.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.14M.
Tue, Feb. 9, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AEM, AFFX, ANDE, APDN, BGC, BRKR, CDE, CGNX, CLW, CNO, CSCO, CSOD, CTL, CUZ, CXW, CYS, EFX, ENSG, EXPE, FLO, FMC, FNF, FORR, GHDX, GPRE, HDP, HNI, HUBS, IFF, IO, IRBT, JCOM, KGC, LGND, LOCK, LPSN, MOSY, MYL, NSIT, O, OHI, OII, ORLY, PPC, PRI, PRU, PXD, QUIK, REG, RYN, SB, SCI, SKX, TCO, TSLA, TTGT, TWTR, VNDA, WFM, ZNGA
Nov. 4, 2015, 4:08 PM
- MoSys (NASDAQ:MOSY): Q3 EPS of -$0.14 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $1.02M (-11.3% Y/Y) misses by $0.37M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ACLS, ACXM, AEL, AHT, ALB, ALR, ANDE, ARC, AREX, ARPI, ATO, AVG, AWAY, AWK, BGC, BKCC, BKD, BNFT, BOJA, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CAA, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CDXS, CF, CJES, CLR, CNAT, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSC, CSGS, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CVG, CVT, CXO, CXW, DCO, DOOR, DPM, DXCM, DYN, EGAN, ENVA, EOX, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ETE, ETP, EVAR, EVTC, EXAM, FB, FC, FEYE, FLT, FOE, FPRX, FRSH, FRT, FTD, FUEL, G, GDDY, GPOR, GTY, GUID, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIVE, HOLX, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IL, IO, JKHY, JONE, JRVR, KAI, KAR, KIM, KING, KND, KW, LADR, LCI, LDRH, LGCY, LHCG, LPSN, MATX, MB, MBI, MCHP, MCHX, MELI, MET, MHLD, MITT, MNTX, MOSY, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWA, MYRG, NLY, NNBR, NOG, NP, NWPX, OME, OSUR, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PFMT, PFSI, PGTI, PHH, PMT, POWR, PRA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, QCOM, QUOT, RDEN, RENT, RGR, RIG, RIGP, RJET, RLJ, RNR, RST, SBAC, SBY, SCSS, SD, SF, SGM, SLF, SPPI, SQNM, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TEP, TROX, TS, TSE, TUMI, TWO, TXMD, UHAL, VEC, VVUS, WFM, WMGI, WPX, WRK, WSR, WTI, XENT, XNPT, XPO
Jul. 22, 2015, 4:03 PM
- MoSys (NASDAQ:MOSY): Q2 EPS of -$0.09 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $1M (-42.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.1M.
Jul. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM| Jul. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM | 5 Comments
Jul. 8, 2015, 11:37 AM
- Chip stocks are underperforming as the Nasdaq registers a 1.2% decline. The Philadelphia Semi Index (SOXX -2.6%) is now down 13% from a June 1 peak of $101.80, and 4% YTD; it's still up 87% from a Nov. 2012 low of $47.58.
- Plunging Chinese equity markets could be weighing on the group. With retail Chinese investors having set up brokerage accounts en masse over the last year, there are plenty of concerns about the reverse wealth effect of a crash. The Economist reccently downplayed those worries, noting a relatively modest 15% of Chinese household assets are invested in stocks.
- Major decliners among chip developers include Skyworks (SWKS -4.9%), Qorvo (QRVO -5.6%), InvenSense (INVN -5.6%), NXP (NXPI -4.7%), Freescale (FSL -4%), MoSys (MOSY -9.4%), AppliedMicro (AMCC -5.1%), Cavium (CAVM -3.8%), and Silicon Motion (SIMO -6.4%). SIMO also fell yesterday after favorably adjusting its Q2 sales guidance. Skyworks and Qorvo sold off yesterday morning before rebounding in afternoon trading.
- Other names tied to the industry that are seeing heavy selling pressure include ARM (ARMH -4%), TowerJazz (TSEM -5.1%), UMC (UMC -4.4%), Veeco (VECO -4.3%), and Axcelis (ACLS -4.6%).
- Chip ETFs: SMH, XSD, PSI, SOXL, USD, SOXS, SSG
Jun. 26, 2015, 2:48 PM
- Chip stocks are seeing outsized losses (SOXX -2.6%) amid a 0.8% drop for the Nasdaq following DRAM/NAND flash giant Micron's FQ3 miss and weak FQ4 guidance - the numbers were blamed on a mixture of soft PC demand, associated DRAM price pressure, and a manufacturing process transition. Some analysts have argued Micron's issues are at least partly company-specific and/or that PC and DRAM demand will improve in 2H15.
- The Philadelphia Semi Index is now down 7% from a June 1 peak of $101.80. It's still up 2% YTD, and (thanks partly to an industry M&A wave) roughly 2x from its fall 2012 lows.
- In addition to PC-exposed Intel and AMD, chip stocks sporting large declines include Qorvo (QRVO -4.9%), Sigma Designs (SIGM -5.7%), MoSys (MOSY -7.9%), Anadigics (ANAD -10.8%), Silicon Motion (SIMO -6.5%), Inphi (IPHI -5.3%), PMC-Sierra (PMCS -3.8%), ON Semi (ON -4.2%), AppliedMicro (AMCC -3.7%), and Vimicro (VIMC -5.3%).
- Chip ETFs: SMH, XSD, PSI, SOXL, USD, SOXS, SSG
May 12, 2015, 3:12 PM
- Today's notable tech gainers include insurance software/data exchange provider Ebix (EBIX +5%), Chinese polysilicon maker Daqo (DQ +6.9%), networking SRAM maker MoSys (MOSY +7.7%), enterprise mobility management software firm MobileIron (MOBL +6.3%), U.S. solar installer Solar3D (SLTD +4.3%), and Korean analog/mixed-signal chipmaker MagnaChip (MX +5.3%).
- Notable decliners include Chinese online retailers JD.com (JD -4.4%) and Vipshop (VIPS -5%), Chinese Internet mini-conglomerate Qihoo (QIHU -4.6%), and cloud online learning software provider 2U (TWOU -5.6%). The Nasdaq is down 0.2%.
- Daqo is now up 11% since last Friday's mixed Q1 report. Ebix is up 18% since delivering a Q1 beat last Friday. MobileIron's gains come after the company named well-traveled tech vet Simon Biddiscombe its interim CFO. Solar3D is rallying after issuing a PR that sings the praises a of an upbeat Bernstein report on solar cost declines.
- Qihoo and JD are more than reversing the Monday gains seen amid a Chinese Internet stock rally. 2U has now fully given back the gains seen last week following its Q1 beat.
- Previously covered: Rackspace, Everyday Health, magicJack, WidePoint, LivePerson, YY, STMicroelectronics, ChipMOS, iDreamSky, Leidos, Photronics
May 1, 2015, 7:31 AM
- MoSys (NASDAQ:MOSY): Q1 EPS of -$0.12 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $0.78M (-41.4% Y/Y) misses by $0.38M.
Apr. 30, 2015, 5:30 PM