What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 11, 2015, 3:45 PM
- Metaldyne Performance (MPG -2.2%) is downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight with a $23 price target at Barclays, which foresees a sluggish near-term growth outlook with cycle risk over the mid-term, even as organic growth likely accelerates beyond 2016.
- The firm likes MPG's industry-leading EBITDA margins and above-average free cash generation, but finds it hard to ignore lackluster organic growth in 2015-16 and sees revenue headwinds driving below-average organic growth.
- While the firm expects organic growth to accelerate to 6% in 2017 as headwinds fade and new business ramps, it also considers cycle risk in the mid-term.
Nov. 3, 2015, 6:07 AM
- Metaldyne Performance (NYSE:MPG): Q3 EPS of $0.41 in-line.
- Revenue of $746.6M (-3.4% Y/Y) misses by $17.6M.
Sep. 4, 2015, 12:45 PM
Aug. 4, 2015, 6:04 AM
- Metaldyne Performance (NYSE:MPG): Q2 EPS of $0.64 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $800.2M (+24.8% Y/Y) in-line.
May 7, 2015, 6:20 AM
- Metaldyne Performance (NYSE:MPG): Q1 EPS of $0.47 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $765.2M (+41.6% Y/Y) misses by $6.43M.
Mar. 12, 2015, 6:10 AM
- Metaldyne Performance (NYSE:MPG): Q4 EPS of $0.40 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $762.2M (+49.0% Y/Y) beats by $1.68M.
Dec. 12, 2014, 7:03 AM
Dec. 1, 2014, 9:41 AM
Other News & PR