Fri, Feb. 26, 6:58 AM
- The majority of Mindray Medical International (NYSE:MR) shareholders support the previously announced offer by Excelsior Union Limited to take the company private at $28 per ordinary share. At the extraordinary meeting of shareholders held today, 77.3% of outstanding ordinary shares voted with 82.6% in favor of the merger. The transaction should be completed next month.
- Previously: Mindray goes private at $28 per share (Nov. 4, 2015)
Nov. 20, 2015, 10:12 AM
- Mindray Medical (MR +0.1%) and Masimo (MASI +1.1%) settle their patent, contract and antitrust litigation and ink a Not To Sue Agreement. Under the terms of the settlement, Mindray will pay Masimo $25M, assign certain patents to Masimo and agrees to purchase all pulse oximetry technology components for Mindray patient monitoring products sold in the U.S. and Canada from Masimo (already the primary supplier of the components for U.S.-marketed products).
- Mindray will take a $15.3M charge this quarter as a result.
- Masimo sued Mindray in January 2013 accusing it of infringing on nine Masimo patents and failing to use its best efforts to promote the adoption of Masimo's oximeter technology.
Nov. 13, 2015, 5:09 PM
- Mindray Medical (NYSE:MR): Q3 EPS of $0.39 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $327.6M (+0.9% Y/Y) misses by $14.75M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 9:37 AM
- Shenzhen, China-based Mindray Medical International (MR +6.9%) enters into a definitive agreement to be acquired by Excelsior Union Limited for $28 per ordinary share or American Depositary Share. The transaction values the firm at $3.3B.
- Excelsior Union is beneficially owned by Mindray Executive Chairman Li Xiting, Chairman Xu Hang and co-CEO Cheng Minghe. The group will own 27.7% of the outstanding shares of the company representing 63.5% of the total number of votes represented by the outstanding shares.
- The transaction should close in Q1.
- Previously: Mindray Medical receives non-binding offer of $27 per share from executive-led group (Sept. 10)
Nov. 4, 2015, 9:15 AM| Nov. 4, 2015, 9:15 AM | 2 Comments
Sep. 10, 2015, 8:22 AM
- Mindray Medical International (NYSE:MR) receives a non-binding bid to acquire all outstanding shares not currently owned by the buyer group for $27 per share. The group is being led by Executive Chairman Li Xiting, Chairman Xu Hang and Co-CEO Cheng Minghe.
- A special committee of the Board will consider the proposal.
- MR closed yesterday at $24.18.
Aug. 10, 2015, 5:02 PM
- Mindray Medical (NYSE:MR): Q2 EPS of $0.42 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $336.8M (+0.7% Y/Y) misses by $23.7M.
Aug. 9, 2015, 5:35 PM| Aug. 9, 2015, 5:35 PM | 13 Comments
Jul. 7, 2015, 8:28 AM
- Mindray Medical (NYSE:MR) acquires the rest of Wuhan Dragonbio Surgical Implant Co. for ~$72.6M. It acquired a controlling stake in 2012. The deal will be financed with cash on hand and should close this month.
- Dragonbio is a Chinese maker of orthopedic products focused primarily on trauma, spine and joints.
May 11, 2015, 5:04 PM
- Mindray Medical (NYSE:MR): Q1 EPS of $0.33 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $272.5M (+2.9% Y/Y) misses by $16M.
May 10, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, ARCW, ARNA, ASEI, ATHX, BDE, CALL, CHMI, CLNE, CYTX, DEPO, DRYS, DTSI, EAC, ELON, FF, FMC, FMI, FTEK, FXEN, GBDC, GTY, HALO, HI, IPAR, IPXL, JUNO, LPSN, MBI, MCC, MDR, MNTX, MODN, MR, MTZ, MVNR, OME, OMER, ONTY, OPK, ORIG, PAAS, PEIX, PINC, PVA, RAX, REN, SCLN, SF, SFXE, TCRD, TEP, TRQ, TTEC, UNXL, VRTU, XON, YY, ZGNX
Mar. 9, 2015, 5:05 PM
- Mindray Medical (NYSE:MR): Q4 EPS of $0.50 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $399M (+8.3% Y/Y) misses by $8.07M.
Mar. 8, 2015, 5:35 PM
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:02 PM
- Mindray Medical (NYSE:MR): Q3 EPS of $0.46 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $324.6M (+9.5% Y/Y) misses by $9.85M.
Nov. 2, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACXM, AEIS, AGU, AIG, AMTG, ANV, APL, BDE, BKH, CHGG, CKP, CRK, CUTR, CVD, CXW, CYH, DXPE, EGAN, ELNK, ENH, EOX, EPAM, EQC, FN, FTR, GALE, GRT, GTY, HLF, IART, ININ, KAMN, KBR, LCI, MCEP, MDU, MR, MRO, NBIX, NLS, NOR, NTRI, OGS, OTTR, PKT, PL, PLOW, PQ, QLYS, RBC, REG, RKT, RKUS, RLD, RTEC, SALE, SBRA, SGY, SKH, SNHY, SRC, SSW, SUP, TDW, THC, TXRH, VNO, VNR, WTR, Y
Oct. 14, 2014, 9:52 AM
- Mindray Medical (MR +1.2%) will report Q3 results on November 3 after the close. The conference call will begin at 8:00 am ET on November 4.
- Consensus view is EPS of $0.44 on revenues of $334M.
Mindray Medical International Ltd is a developer, manufacturer and marketer of medical devices. The Company has three business segments: patient monitoring & life support products, in-vitro diagnostic products, & medical imaging systems.
Industry: Medical Instruments & Supplies