Fri, Sep. 11, 12:44 PM
Mon, Jun. 1, 11:43 AM
- Thinly traded Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX -17.2%) slumps on a 7x surge in volume in response to the presentation of an abstract (#2589) at ASCO on a Phase 1 trial of its tyrosine kinase inhibitor, MGCD265, in heavily pretreated patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with MET gene mutations.
- According to investigators, MGCD265 showed anti-tumor activity and clinical benefit (improvements in pain and shortness of breath) in the first three patients treated, but none met RECIST criteria for responses, which is the metric used in clinical trials.
- RECIST (Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors) is a standardized method to measure the change in tumor burden.
Dec. 18, 2013, 10:03 AM
- Susquehanna starts Acadia Healthcare (ACHC +1.3%) at Positive. Price target is $56.
- Jefferies starts Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX +1.9%) at Buy. Price target is $36.
- KeyBanc initiates DaVita (DVA +1.5%) at Buy. Price target is $73.
- JMP starts Illumina (ILMN +1.1%) at Market Outperform. Price target is $125.
- KeyBanc starts IPC (IPCM -0.6%) at Hold.
- KeyBanc starts Envision Healthcare (EVHC +1.6%) at Buy. Price target is $40.
- JMP starts Quest Diagnostics (DGX -0.9%) at Market Perform.
- KeyBanc starts Team Health (TMH -0.8%) at Hold.
- JMP starts Lab Corp (LH -0.3%) at Market Perform.
- Goldman upgrades HCA Holdings (HCA +1.6%) to Conviction Buy.
- MKM downgrades Targacept (TRGT -3.1%) to Neutral from Buy.
Oct. 24, 2013, 9:18 PM
Other News & PR