Tue, Jan. 19, 7:11 AM
- Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) declares $0.15/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.31%
- Payable Feb. 15; for shareholders of record Jan. 29; ex-div Jan. 27.
Mar. 11, 2015, 4:44 PM
- Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) intends to increase quarterly dividend by 50% to $0.15/share, beginning from 2Q15.
- The increased dividend represents annual yield of 1.72%
- The board plans to repurchase upto $3.1B of common stock beginning from 2Q15.
Apr. 17, 2014, 6:56 AM
- Morgan Stanley (MS) declares $0.10/share quarterly dividend, 100% increase from prior dividend of $0.05.
- Forward yield 1.33%
- Payable May 15; for shareholders of record April 30; ex-div April 28.
Mar. 26, 2014, 4:19 PM
- Following approval of its capital return plan by the Fed, Morgan Stanley (MS) announces a $1B share repurchase program and a doubling of the quarterly dividend to $0.10 per share for a 1.3% yield at today's closing price. The $1B buyback will retire about 32M shares at today's price, roughly 1.6% of the float.
- Shares +0.4% AH
- Full CCAR report
- Earlier coverage of the results
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm which, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, provides investment banking products and services to its clients and customers including corporations, governments, financial institutions, and individuals. It operates through the following... More
Industry: Investment Brokerage - National
Country: United States
Other News & PR