What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Tue, Jan. 19, 7:11 AM
Mar. 11, 2015, 4:44 PM
- Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) intends to increase quarterly dividend by 50% to $0.15/share, beginning from 2Q15.
- The increased dividend represents annual yield of 1.72%
- The board plans to repurchase upto $3.1B of common stock beginning from 2Q15.
Apr. 17, 2014, 6:56 AM
- Morgan Stanley (MS) declares $0.10/share quarterly dividend, 100% increase from prior dividend of $0.05.
- Forward yield 1.33%
- Payable May 15; for shareholders of record April 30; ex-div April 28.
Mar. 26, 2014, 4:19 PM
- Following approval of its capital return plan by the Fed, Morgan Stanley (MS) announces a $1B share repurchase program and a doubling of the quarterly dividend to $0.10 per share for a 1.3% yield at today's closing price. The $1B buyback will retire about 32M shares at today's price, roughly 1.6% of the float.
- Shares +0.4% AH
- Full CCAR report
- Earlier coverage of the results
Morgan Stanley through its subsidiaries and affiliates, provides financial products and services to a diversified group of clients and customers, including corporations, governments, financial institutions and individuals.
Other News & PR