MSA Safety Can Go At Least 20% Higher From Here
Thu, Jul. 21, 9:49 AM
Thu, Jul. 21, 12:50 AM
Tue, Jul. 19, 5:35 PM
Thu, Apr. 28, 5:56 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:55 PM
Mon, Feb. 22, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ALDR, ARC, ATRC, BBRG, BNFT, CAR, CONE, CPRT, CVG, CZR, DWA, DXCM, DY, EHTH, EIX, ENPH, ETSY, EXAM, EXR, FIVN, FMI, FSLR, GNMK, HAWK, HCKT, HLS, INFI, JAZZ, JBT, KRA, MASI, MATX, MSA, NYMT, ORA, PEI, PLKI, PRA, PRSS, PZZA, ROIC, RP, RUBI, SF, SLCA, SM, TGB, TROX, TTPH, TX, UCTT, VRSK, WBMD, WMGI, WTR, XXIA, Y
Oct. 21, 2015, 11:13 PM
- MSA Safety (NYSE:MSA): Q3 EPS of $0.59 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $274.17M (-0.6% Y/Y) beats by $3.39M.
Oct. 20, 2015, 5:35 PM| Oct. 20, 2015, 5:35 PM | 7 Comments
Jul. 23, 2015, 10:56 AM
- MSA Safety (MSA +16.3%) Q2 results: Revenues: $287.1M (+1.6%); COGS: $156.5M (+2.4%); R&D Expense: $13M (+9.2%); SG&A: $77.6M (-6.3%); Net Income: $23.7M (+7.2%); EPS: $0.62 (+6.9%); Quick Assets: $88.1M (-16.9%).
- No guidance given.
Jul. 22, 2015, 5:05 PM
- MSA Safety (NYSE:MSA): Q2 EPS of $0.67 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $287.11M (+1.6% Y/Y) beats by $10.56M.
Jul. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM| Jul. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM | 5 Comments
Apr. 27, 2015, 11:57 PM
- MSA Safety (NYSE:MSA): Q1 EPS of $0.42 misses by $0.10.
- Revenue of $257M (-3.0% Y/Y) misses by $21.55M.
Apr. 26, 2015, 5:35 PM
Oct. 22, 2014, 7:11 PM
- MSA Safety (NYSE:MSA): Q3 EPS of $0.57 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $275.7M (+3.8% Y/Y) beats by $1.05M.
MSA Safety, Inc. operates as holding company, which engages in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures. Its products include self-contained breathing apparatus; fixed gas and flame detection systems, handheld gas detection... More
Industry: Medical Appliances & Equipment
Country: United States
Other News & PR