Dec. 8, 2014, 1:17 PM
- Dallas-based Comerica (CMA -1.3%) is an outlier to the downside among the regional names as oil tumbles another 3.7% to the lowest level since the summer of 2009.
- Other lenders with sizable Texas-operations and exposure to energy credit: MidSouth Bancorp (MSL +0.9%), BOK Financial (BOKF -0.6%), Cullen/Frost (CFR -1.5%), Hancock Holding (HBHC -0.9%), Green Bancorp (GNBC -0.7%), ViewPoint Financial (VPFG -0.5%), Iberiabank (IBKC +0.1%), National Bank Holdings (NBHC +0.1%), Texas Capital (TCBI -1.3%), Prosperity Bancshares (PB -0.8%), Independent Bank Group (IBTX -1%), Hilltop Holdings (HTH -0.7%), First Interstate BancSystem (FIBK +0.4%), First Financial Bankshares (FFIN -0.8%)
Apr. 30, 2014, 10:28 AM
- Bridge Bancorp (BDGE +1.1%) is upgraded to Buy by Guggenheim.
- First Financial Bankshares (FFIN +0.2%) has its Sell rating pulled at Macquarie.
- MidSouth Bancorp (MSL +1.6%) is upgraded to Outperform by FIG Partners.
- S&T Bancorp (STBA +0.6%) is upgraded to Outperform by KBW after posting Q1 results yesterday.
- Deustche Bank boosts Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI +0.6%) to Buy.
- Sterne Agee upgrades The Bancorp (TBBK +0.5%) to Buy with an $18 PT.
- In other financial sector moves, Main Street (MAIN -0.5%) is upgraded to Outperform by Raymond James with a $34 PT, and Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR +0.6%) has been upgraded to Outperform by KBW.
Jan. 25, 2013, 12:45 PM
Aug. 31, 2011, 2:39 PM
MSL vs. ETF Alternatives
Midsouth Bancorp Inc is a financial holding company. The Company is a financial holding company. It operates mainly in the community banking business by providing banking services to commercial and retail customers through the Bank.
Other News & PR