Tue, Nov. 10, 11:11 AM
- Sports nutrition products maker MusclePharm (OTCQB:MSLP -15.4%) slumps after posting yet another quarter of poor financial results. Revenues were down almost 30% while operating expenses climbed 92%. Cash on hand is a paltry $3.5M.
- Management has launched a major restructuring in an effort to turn the business around. Prior guidance has been withdrawn and will no longer be provided.
Tue, Mar. 17, 10:48 AM
- Sports nutrition firm MusclePharm (OTCQB:MSLP -53.1%) craters on an 11x surge volume in response to yesterday's Q4 report that showed a decrease in sales, skyrocketing expenses and only $1M in the bank.
- Previously: MusclePharm Q4 revenues off 13%, net loss widens four-fold; only $1M cash on hand (March 16)
Nov. 17, 2014, 10:52 AM
- Sports nutrition firm MusclePharm (OTCQB:MSLP -16.1%) slumps on light turnover of 132K shares in response to its Q3 earnings report after Friday's close. EPS of $0.05 missed estimates by $0.29. Also, its cash balance is only $2.9M.
- Management affirms its full-year revenue guidance of $185M - 195M, but revises its EPS guidance to $0.20 - 0.22.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, MusclePharm is a rapidly expanding healthy life-style company that develops and manufactures a full line of NSF and scientifically approved nutritional supplements that are 100% free of any banned substances. Based on years of research, MusclePharm products are... More
Other News & PR