Thu, Aug. 25, 5:57 PM
- Mettler-Toledo (NYSE:MTD) is set to join the S&P 500 effective Sept. 2, replacing Johnson Controls, which is being acquired by fellow index member Tyco International.
- S&P SmallCap 600 member Monolithic Power Systems (NASDAQ:MPWR) will replace MTD in the S&P MidCap 400, and WCI Communities (NYSE:WCIC) will replace MPWR in the SmallCap 600.
- Nautilus (NYSE:NLS) will replace Outerwall, which is being acquired by Apollo Global Management, in the S&P SmallCap 600.
Thu, Jul. 28, 4:13 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDW, ALGN, ALJ, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATR, AUY, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BOOM, BRKS, CAA, CATM, CBL, CBS, CENX, CHMT, CLD, CLMS, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, CWST, CY, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, DTLK, ECOL, EEP, EGO, EHTH, EIX, ELLI, EMN, EQC, ES, ESS, EXPE, EYES, FE, FET, FICO, FII, FIX, FLS, FPO, FR, FTNT, GIMO, GNMK, GOOG, HIG, HLS, IM, INVA, INVN, ISIL, ITGR, IXYS, KAMN, KBR, KLAC, KRG, LEG, LMNX, LPLA, LYV, MATW, MOBL, MSCC, MSTR, MTD, N, NGVC, NR, NSR, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PXLW, QGEN, QSII, RGA, RMD, ROVI, RSG, RTEC, SB, SBAC, SKYW, SNMX, SPNC, SRCL, STMP, STRZA, SYNA, TCO, TFSL, THG, TLGT, TNDM, UCTT, ULH, VCRA, VDSI, VRSN, WDC, WLK, WRI, WYNN, YRCW
Thu, May 5, 4:38 PM
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Thu, Apr. 14, 1:36 PM
- Morgan Stanley identifies 30 stocks for investors to snap up and hold until 2019.
- The investment firm narrowed its list by focusing on strong brands/franchises with distinct competitive advantages, while also scoring strong on pricing power, cost efficiency, and growth.
- The MS list includes Accenture (NYSE:ACN), Alphabet, Amazon.com, Apple, Blackstone Group (NYSE:BX),Comcast (NASDAQ:CMCSA), Constellation Brands (NYSE:STZ), CVS Health (NYSE:CVS), Danaher (NYSE:DHR), Dollar General (NYSE:DG), Estee Lauder (NYSE:EL), Facebook, First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC), HCA Holdings (NYSE:HCA), International Business Machines (NYSE:IBM), JPMorgan Chase, L Brands (NYSE:LB), Mettler-Toledo (NYSE:MTD), NextEra Energy (NYSE:NEE), Nike (NYSE:NKE), Panera Bread (NASDAQ:PNRA), Philip Morris International (NYSE:PM), Public Storage (NYSE:PSA), Ross Stores (NASDAQ:ROST), SBA Communications(NASDAQ:SBAC), ServiceMaster (NYSE:SERV), T-Mobile (NASDAQ:TMUS), Visa (NYSE:V), WhiteWave Foods (NYSE:WWAV), and Zayo Group Holdings (NYSE:ZAYO).
Fri, Feb. 5, 9:51 AM
- Mettler Toledo (MTD +0.3%) Q4 results: Revenues: $673.5M (-3.4%); R&D Expense: $31.1M (-0.6%); SG&A: $177.4M (-5.0%); Net Income: $123.4M (+1.8%); EPS: $4.44 (+6.5%); Non-GAAP EPS: $4.65 (+9.7%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $2,395.4M (-3.6%); R&D Expense: $119.1M (-3.4%); SG&A: $700.8M (-3.8%); Net Income: $352.8M (+4.3%); EPS: $12.48 (+9.1%); Non-GAAP EPS: $12.92 (+10.2%); Quick Assets: $98.9M (+15.9%).
- Q1 Guidance: Adjusted EPS: $2.40 - 2.45.
- 2016 Guidance: Adjusted EPS: $14.10 - 14.30.
Thu, Feb. 4, 4:19 PM
- Mettler Toledo (NYSE:MTD): Q4 EPS of $4.65 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $673.5M (-3.4% Y/Y) beats by $1.66M.
- Shares -0.5%.
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACXM, AHL, AIV, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, BMI, CATM, CTRL, DATA, DCT, DECK, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ELY, ES, ESL, ESS, FLDM, FLT, G, GNW, HBI, HIG, IPHI, KRG, LGF, LNKD, MOBL, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NSR, NTGR, OMCL, OUTR, PCTY, PDM, PKI, POST, PPS, PXLW, QRVO, RDEN, RNG, SKYW, SRCL, SWIR, SXT, THG, TTMI, UBNT, UEPS, WAIR, YRCW
Nov. 5, 2015, 4:51 PM
- Mettler Toledo (NYSE:MTD): Q3 EPS of $3.26 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $604.2M (-4.0% Y/Y) beats by $7.81M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Jul. 30, 2015, 4:06 PM
- Mettler Toledo (NYSE:MTD): Q2 EPS of $2.80 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $582.06M (-4.4% Y/Y) beats by $2.08M.
May 7, 2015, 4:16 PM
- Mettler Toledo (NYSE:MTD): Q1 EPS of $2.25 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $535.7M (-2.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.98M.
Feb. 6, 2015, 9:08 AM
- Mettler Toledo (MTD +0.3%) Q4 results: Revenues: $697.4M (+1.9%); COGS: $303M (-1.9%); R&D Expense: $31.3M (+2.3%); SG&A: $186.8M (+3.9%); Net Income: $121.2M (+10.0%); EPS: $4.17 (+14.9%); CF Ops: $140.7M (+29.7%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $2,486M (+4.5%); COGS: $1,127.2M (+2.8%); R&D Expense: $123.3M (+6.0%); SG&A: $728.6M (+5.2%); Net Income: $338.2M (+10.5%); EPS: $11.44 (+14.9%); Quick Assets: $85.3M (-23.8%); CF Ops: $418.9M (+21.1%).
- Fiscal 2015 Guidance: Sales growth: 4 - 5%; Adjusted EPS: $2.13 - 2.18.
Feb. 5, 2015, 4:05 PM
- Mettler Toledo (NYSE:MTD): Q4 EPS of $4.24 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $697.4M (+1.9% Y/Y) beats by $4.72M.
Feb. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACLS, ADNC, AHL, AIV, ARCW, ASEI, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, ATVI, BCOV, BEBE, BMI, BRKS, BRS, BWLD, CALD, CME, CPST, CTRL, CUTR, DCT, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ENH, EXPE, FLDM, FLT, FWM, GPRO, HME, IMPV, KIM, KRG, LF, LGF, LNKD, MCK, MRIN, MTD, MXWL, NTGR, NUAN, OLN, ONNN, OUTR, P, PCTY, PDFS, PDM, PXLW, RDEN, RENT, SIMG, SLH, SPF, SPSC, SRCL, SWIR, SYMC, TPX, TSYS, TWTR, UBNT, UEPS, VRSN, WAIR, YELP, YRCW