Thu, May 5, 4:38 PM
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Thu, Apr. 14, 1:36 PM
- Morgan Stanley identifies 30 stocks for investors to snap up and hold until 2019.
- The investment firm narrowed its list by focusing on strong brands/franchises with distinct competitive advantages, while also scoring strong on pricing power, cost efficiency, and growth.
- The MS list includes Accenture (NYSE:ACN), Alphabet, Amazon.com, Apple, Blackstone Group (NYSE:BX),Comcast (NASDAQ:CMCSA), Constellation Brands (NYSE:STZ), CVS Health (NYSE:CVS), Danaher (NYSE:DHR), Dollar General (NYSE:DG), Estee Lauder (NYSE:EL), Facebook, First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC), HCA Holdings (NYSE:HCA), International Business Machines (NYSE:IBM), JPMorgan Chase, L Brands (NYSE:LB), Mettler-Toledo (NYSE:MTD), NextEra Energy (NYSE:NEE), Nike (NYSE:NKE), Panera Bread (NASDAQ:PNRA), Philip Morris International (NYSE:PM), Public Storage (NYSE:PSA), Ross Stores (NASDAQ:ROST), SBA Communications(NASDAQ:SBAC), ServiceMaster (NYSE:SERV), T-Mobile (NASDAQ:TMUS), Visa (NYSE:V), WhiteWave Foods (NYSE:WWAV), and Zayo Group Holdings (NYSE:ZAYO).
Fri, Feb. 5, 9:51 AM
- Mettler Toledo (MTD +0.3%) Q4 results: Revenues: $673.5M (-3.4%); R&D Expense: $31.1M (-0.6%); SG&A: $177.4M (-5.0%); Net Income: $123.4M (+1.8%); EPS: $4.44 (+6.5%); Non-GAAP EPS: $4.65 (+9.7%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $2,395.4M (-3.6%); R&D Expense: $119.1M (-3.4%); SG&A: $700.8M (-3.8%); Net Income: $352.8M (+4.3%); EPS: $12.48 (+9.1%); Non-GAAP EPS: $12.92 (+10.2%); Quick Assets: $98.9M (+15.9%).
- Q1 Guidance: Adjusted EPS: $2.40 - 2.45.
- 2016 Guidance: Adjusted EPS: $14.10 - 14.30.
Thu, Feb. 4, 4:19 PM
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACXM, AHL, AIV, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, BMI, CATM, CTRL, DATA, DCT, DECK, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ELY, ES, ESL, ESS, FLDM, FLT, G, GNW, HBI, HIG, IPHI, KRG, LGF, LNKD, MOBL, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NSR, NTGR, OMCL, OUTR, PCTY, PDM, PKI, POST, PPS, PXLW, QRVO, RDEN, RNG, SKYW, SRCL, SWIR, SXT, THG, TTMI, UBNT, UEPS, WAIR, YRCW
Nov. 5, 2015, 4:51 PM
- Mettler Toledo (NYSE:MTD): Q3 EPS of $3.26 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $604.2M (-4.0% Y/Y) beats by $7.81M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Jul. 30, 2015, 4:06 PM
- Mettler Toledo (NYSE:MTD): Q2 EPS of $2.80 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $582.06M (-4.4% Y/Y) beats by $2.08M.
May 7, 2015, 4:16 PM
- Mettler Toledo (NYSE:MTD): Q1 EPS of $2.25 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $535.7M (-2.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.98M.
Feb. 6, 2015, 9:08 AM
- Mettler Toledo (MTD +0.3%) Q4 results: Revenues: $697.4M (+1.9%); COGS: $303M (-1.9%); R&D Expense: $31.3M (+2.3%); SG&A: $186.8M (+3.9%); Net Income: $121.2M (+10.0%); EPS: $4.17 (+14.9%); CF Ops: $140.7M (+29.7%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $2,486M (+4.5%); COGS: $1,127.2M (+2.8%); R&D Expense: $123.3M (+6.0%); SG&A: $728.6M (+5.2%); Net Income: $338.2M (+10.5%); EPS: $11.44 (+14.9%); Quick Assets: $85.3M (-23.8%); CF Ops: $418.9M (+21.1%).
- Fiscal 2015 Guidance: Sales growth: 4 - 5%; Adjusted EPS: $2.13 - 2.18.
Feb. 5, 2015, 4:05 PM
- Mettler Toledo (NYSE:MTD): Q4 EPS of $4.24 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $697.4M (+1.9% Y/Y) beats by $4.72M.
Feb. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACLS, ADNC, AHL, AIV, ARCW, ASEI, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, ATVI, BCOV, BEBE, BMI, BRKS, BRS, BWLD, CALD, CME, CPST, CTRL, CUTR, DCT, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ENH, EXPE, FLDM, FLT, FWM, GPRO, HME, IMPV, KIM, KRG, LF, LGF, LNKD, MCK, MRIN, MTD, MXWL, NTGR, NUAN, OLN, ONNN, OUTR, P, PCTY, PDFS, PDM, PXLW, RDEN, RENT, SIMG, SLH, SPF, SPSC, SRCL, SWIR, SYMC, TPX, TSYS, TWTR, UBNT, UEPS, VRSN, WAIR, YELP, YRCW
Nov. 6, 2014, 5:43 PM
- Mettler Toledo (NYSE:MTD): Q3 EPS of $2.95 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $629.1M (+6.3% Y/Y) beats by $13.17M.
Jul. 24, 2014, 5:01 PM
- Mettler Toledo (NYSE:MTD): Q2 EPS of $2.57 in-line.
- Revenue of $608.8M (+5.2% Y/Y) beats by $8.75M.
Jul. 23, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, ATRC, AWAY, BAS, BCOV, BCR, BIDU, BJRI, BLDR, CB, CBI, CERN, CLS, COLM, CTCT, CYN, DECK, DGII, DLB, DTLK, ECHO, ELY, EPR, FET, FICO, FII, FLEX, FSL, GIMO, HBHC, IM, INFA, KLAC, LEG, LOGM, LSCC, MITK, MKTO, MLNX, MSCC, MTD, MTSN, MXIM, N, NR, NTGR, OLN, P, PACB, PEB, PFG, PFPT, QLGC, QLIK, RFMD, RGA, RGC, RSG, RVBD, SBAC, SBUX, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, SWFT, SWI, SYA, TPX, TSRO, UHS, V, VR, VRSN, WOOF, WRE, WRI
Mettler-Toledo International, Inc. manufactures and markets precision instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications. It also provides analytical instruments for use in life science, reaction engineering and real-time analytic systems used in drug and chemical... More
Industry: Medical Instruments & Supplies
Country: United States
Other News & PR