Matador Resources Is A Strong Stock And It May Triple Or More.
- MTDR has 152,132 net prospective acres with about 62,000 in the Permian and 29,149 net acres in the prolific oil window of the Eagle Ford.
- Its approximately 62,000 net acres in the Permian Basin are virtually undeveloped as yet. They provide huge upside to oil production with wells up to 91% oil.
- The early results from the Permian look very promising. MTDR has a 2-rig exploration and delineation program for the Permian for FY2014.
- Since the Permian leases are mostly government leases, one well can hold a huge acreage by production. This factor will allow MTDR to drill more where it wants to.
- Continue reading for more details.