Meritage Homes Corp.: Buy While It Is Cheap
Meritage Homes: Mis-Priced Given Growth Prospects
Rising Rates? Not Slowing Down Meritage Homes
Tue, May 17, 9:49 AM
- The company is now providing quarterly and annual guidance for a number of metrics.
- It's seeing full-year orders of 7.35K-7.55K vs. 7.1K in 2015; Q2 orders of 1.9K-2.1K vs. 1.986 in 2015.
- Full-year closings of 7.2K-7.6K vs. 6.522K in 2015.
- Closing revenue of $2.9B-$3.1B vs. $2.5B in 2015.
- Gross margin of 18-18.5% vs.19% in 2015.
- EPS of $3.55-$3.85 vs. $3.09 in 2015.
- Source: Press Release
- MTH +3.5%
Thu, Apr. 28, 8:10 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH
Thu, Apr. 7, 10:07 AM| Thu, Apr. 7, 10:07 AM
Thu, Jan. 28, 8:32 AM
Wed, Jan. 27, 5:30 PM
- ABT, ACAT, ADS, AEP, AIT, AN, ARG, AUO, AVT, BABA, BANC, BC, BHI, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BX, CAT, CELG, CHKP, CLFD, CRR, CSH, CY, DGX, DLX, DST, EPD, EXTR, F, FCFS, FCS, FLWS, GLOP, GNTX, HAR, HCA, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUBB, INGR, IVZ, JBLU, JCI, KEM, LEA, LLL, LLY, LRN, MITK, MJN, MKC, MMYT, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NTCT, NUE, ORI, OSK, PHM, POT, RDN, RGS, RTN, SHW, SWK, SXC, TCB, TGI, TMO, TROW, TWC, UA, UBSI, VLO, WCC, WRLD, XEL, ZBH
Thu, Jan. 7, 5:56 PM
- Arizona-based Meritage Homes (MTH -6.1%) has named Hilla Sferruzza its chief financial officer, effective April 1.
- She has been the company's accounting chief. She'll replace Larry Seay, who's retiring after 20 years in that post.
- Her compensation isn't available; Seay received a 2014 package valued at $2.6M, including bonus and equity awards.
Dec. 15, 2015, 9:47 AM
- KB Home (KBH +1.8%) is having a tough year - lower by 24% - but Credit Suisse sees worse things ahead, downgrading to Underperform and cutting the price target to $12 from $17. Also downgraded to Underperform is NVR (NVR -0.7%), but that stock has been a sector leader this year, up 35%.
- Catching an upgrade after a tough run is Meritage Homes (MTH +2.9%), Down just 3% YTD, MTH is lower by 18% over the last three months. The team upgrades to Neutral with $35 price target.
Oct. 29, 2015, 8:05 AM
- Meritage Homes (NYSE:MTH): Q3 EPS of $0.73 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $670M (+20.3% Y/Y) beats by $38.03M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Sep. 11, 2015, 8:04 AM
- As a group, the three are higher on the year, but are considerably lower since April 1, with Meritage Homes (NYSE:MTH) off 22%, Toll Brothers (NYSE:TOL) 6%, and PulteGroup (NYSE:PHM) 7.8%.
- All three are upgraded to Neutral from Underweight.
- Alongside these moves, JPMorgan also downgraded two other homebuilders.
Sep. 9, 2015, 5:43 PM
Jul. 29, 2015, 7:36 AM
- Meritage Homes (NYSE:MTH): Q2 EPS of $0.70 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $597.8M (+18.2% Y/Y) misses by $37.66M.
Jul. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADT, AMED, AMT, ANTM, APO, AVY, BAH, BDC, BEN, BGCP, BOKF, CARB, CBG, CDK, CFR, CHH, CLF, CRI, DATA, DIN, DORM, DXYN, ESIO, ETN, EVER, EXC, FDML, FLY, GCI, GD, GEL, GIB, GRA, GRMN, GT, GTI, HCBK, HES, HLT, HSIC, HSP, HTA, HUM, HUN, IP, IRT, JAH, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MA, MDCO, MO, MTH, MTOR, MVIS, NOC, PAG, PCG, PX, Q, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SPIL, SPR, SPW, SSE, STNG, STRA, STRZA, TGI, TRI, UBSI, UMC, VNTV, WEC, WEX, WILN, WOOF
Apr. 23, 2015, 8:05 AM
- Meritage Homes (NYSE:MTH): Q1 EPS of $0.40 misses by $0.14.
- Revenue of $518.71M (+27.0% Y/Y) beats by $41.09M.
Apr. 9, 2015, 7:33 AM
- Both PulteGroup (NYSE:PHM) and Meritage Homes (NYSE:MTH) are vulnerable to a pullback after big runs (23% and 36% respectively) over the past six months, says JPMorgan, downgrading both to Underweight from Neutral.
- It's probably not a bad idea to take profits in the entire sector, reckons JPMorgan, calling it "highly unlikely" homebuilders boost gross margin guidance in their upcoming earnings calls.
Meritage Homes Corp. engages in the development and sale of residential properties. It operates through the Homebuilding and Financial Services segments. The Homebuilding segment acquires, constructs, and markets single-detached houses. The Financial Services segment includes the operations of... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: Residential Construction
Country: United States
Other News & PR