Meritage Homes Corp.: Buy While It Is Cheap
Meritage Homes: Mis-Priced Given Growth Prospects
Rising Rates? Not Slowing Down Meritage Homes
Yesterday, 7:35 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AEP, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AMT, APD, ARIA, AZN, BC, BCC, BCO, BCOR, BEN, BG, BGCP, BHI, BMS, BMY, BSX, BWA, BWEN, BZH, CAB, CBG, CBM, CELG, CFX, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRR, CRS, CS, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, DBD, DFT, DLX, DOW, DSX, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FI, FIG, FITB, FLY, FSS, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GPI, GPN, GRUB, GTLS, HCA, HEES, HOG, HP, HSY, HTH, IART, IDA, IGT, INCR, INGR, IP, IPGP, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVC, IVZ, KEM, LAD, LAZ, LDOS, LEA, LKQ, LLL, LPG, MA, MCS, MD, MDP, MDWD, MINI, MITK, MJN, MKTX, MMC, MNRO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MVIS, NAP, NEWM, NICE, NMR, NOV, NTCT, NYT, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PAG, PCG, PES, PF, PJC, PNR, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, RDN, RDS.A, RPM, RTN, SCG, SEE, SERV, SFE, SPB, SPGI, SQBG, SQNS, STNG, SXC, SXCP, TCK, TFX, TGI, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPX, TREE, TRI, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UTHR, VC, VGR, VIVO, VNTV, WCC, WILN, WRLD, WST, WWE, YNDX, ZBH
Tue, May 17, 9:49 AM
- The company is now providing quarterly and annual guidance for a number of metrics.
- It's seeing full-year orders of 7.35K-7.55K vs. 7.1K in 2015; Q2 orders of 1.9K-2.1K vs. 1.986 in 2015.
- Full-year closings of 7.2K-7.6K vs. 6.522K in 2015.
- Closing revenue of $2.9B-$3.1B vs. $2.5B in 2015.
- Gross margin of 18-18.5% vs.19% in 2015.
- EPS of $3.55-$3.85 vs. $3.09 in 2015.
- Source: Press Release
- MTH +3.5%
Thu, Apr. 28, 8:10 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH
Thu, Apr. 7, 10:07 AM| Thu, Apr. 7, 10:07 AM
Thu, Jan. 28, 8:32 AM
- Meritage Homes (NYSE:MTH): Q4 EPS of $1.26 beats by $0.13.
- Revenue of $781.6M (+11.8% Y/Y) misses by $9.12M.
Wed, Jan. 27, 5:30 PM
- ABT, ACAT, ADS, AEP, AIT, AN, ARG, AUO, AVT, BABA, BANC, BC, BHI, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BX, CAT, CELG, CHKP, CLFD, CRR, CSH, CY, DGX, DLX, DST, EPD, EXTR, F, FCFS, FCS, FLWS, GLOP, GNTX, HAR, HCA, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUBB, INGR, IVZ, JBLU, JCI, KEM, LEA, LLL, LLY, LRN, MITK, MJN, MKC, MMYT, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NTCT, NUE, ORI, OSK, PHM, POT, RDN, RGS, RTN, SHW, SWK, SXC, TCB, TGI, TMO, TROW, TWC, UA, UBSI, VLO, WCC, WRLD, XEL, ZBH
Thu, Jan. 7, 5:56 PM
- Arizona-based Meritage Homes (MTH -6.1%) has named Hilla Sferruzza its chief financial officer, effective April 1.
- She has been the company's accounting chief. She'll replace Larry Seay, who's retiring after 20 years in that post.
- Her compensation isn't available; Seay received a 2014 package valued at $2.6M, including bonus and equity awards.
Dec. 15, 2015, 9:47 AM
- KB Home (KBH +1.8%) is having a tough year - lower by 24% - but Credit Suisse sees worse things ahead, downgrading to Underperform and cutting the price target to $12 from $17. Also downgraded to Underperform is NVR (NVR -0.7%), but that stock has been a sector leader this year, up 35%.
- Catching an upgrade after a tough run is Meritage Homes (MTH +2.9%), Down just 3% YTD, MTH is lower by 18% over the last three months. The team upgrades to Neutral with $35 price target.
Oct. 29, 2015, 8:05 AM
- Meritage Homes (NYSE:MTH): Q3 EPS of $0.73 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $670M (+20.3% Y/Y) beats by $38.03M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Sep. 11, 2015, 8:04 AM
- As a group, the three are higher on the year, but are considerably lower since April 1, with Meritage Homes (NYSE:MTH) off 22%, Toll Brothers (NYSE:TOL) 6%, and PulteGroup (NYSE:PHM) 7.8%.
- All three are upgraded to Neutral from Underweight.
- Alongside these moves, JPMorgan also downgraded two other homebuilders.
Sep. 9, 2015, 5:43 PM
Jul. 29, 2015, 7:36 AM
- Meritage Homes (NYSE:MTH): Q2 EPS of $0.70 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $597.8M (+18.2% Y/Y) misses by $37.66M.
Jul. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADT, AMED, AMT, ANTM, APO, AVY, BAH, BDC, BEN, BGCP, BOKF, CARB, CBG, CDK, CFR, CHH, CLF, CRI, DATA, DIN, DORM, DXYN, ESIO, ETN, EVER, EXC, FDML, FLY, GCI, GD, GEL, GIB, GRA, GRMN, GT, GTI, HCBK, HES, HLT, HSIC, HSP, HTA, HUM, HUN, IP, IRT, JAH, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MA, MDCO, MO, MTH, MTOR, MVIS, NOC, PAG, PCG, PX, Q, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SPIL, SPR, SPW, SSE, STNG, STRA, STRZA, TGI, TRI, UBSI, UMC, VNTV, WEC, WEX, WILN, WOOF
Meritage Homes Corp. is a designer and builder of single family attached and detached homes, based on the number of home closings. It offers a variety of homes that are designed to appeal of homebuyers, including first-time, move-up, active adult and luxury. The company operates in three... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: Residential Construction
Country: United States
Other News & PR