What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Thu, Jan. 28, 8:32 AM
Wed, Jan. 27, 5:30 PM
- ABT, ACAT, ADS, AEP, AIT, AN, ARG, AUO, AVT, BABA, BANC, BC, BHI, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BX, CAT, CELG, CHKP, CLFD, CRR, CSH, CY, DGX, DLX, DST, EPD, EXTR, F, FCFS, FCS, FLWS, GLOP, GNTX, HAR, HCA, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUBB, INGR, IVZ, JBLU, JCI, KEM, LEA, LLL, LLY, LRN, MITK, MJN, MKC, MMYT, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NTCT, NUE, ORI, OSK, PHM, POT, RDN, RGS, RTN, SHW, SWK, SXC, TCB, TGI, TMO, TROW, TWC, UA, UBSI, VLO, WCC, WRLD, XEL, ZBH
Thu, Jan. 7, 5:56 PM
- Arizona-based Meritage Homes (MTH -6.1%) has named Hilla Sferruzza its chief financial officer, effective April 1.
- She has been the company's accounting chief. She'll replace Larry Seay, who's retiring after 20 years in that post.
- Her compensation isn't available; Seay received a 2014 package valued at $2.6M, including bonus and equity awards.
Dec. 15, 2015, 9:47 AM
- KB Home (KBH +1.8%) is having a tough year - lower by 24% - but Credit Suisse sees worse things ahead, downgrading to Underperform and cutting the price target to $12 from $17. Also downgraded to Underperform is NVR (NVR -0.7%), but that stock has been a sector leader this year, up 35%.
- Catching an upgrade after a tough run is Meritage Homes (MTH +2.9%), Down just 3% YTD, MTH is lower by 18% over the last three months. The team upgrades to Neutral with $35 price target.
Oct. 29, 2015, 8:05 AM
- Meritage Homes (NYSE:MTH): Q3 EPS of $0.73 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $670M (+20.3% Y/Y) beats by $38.03M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Sep. 11, 2015, 8:04 AM
- As a group, the three are higher on the year, but are considerably lower since April 1, with Meritage Homes (NYSE:MTH) off 22%, Toll Brothers (NYSE:TOL) 6%, and PulteGroup (NYSE:PHM) 7.8%.
- All three are upgraded to Neutral from Underweight.
- Alongside these moves, JPMorgan also downgraded two other homebuilders.
Sep. 9, 2015, 5:43 PM
Jul. 29, 2015, 7:36 AM
- Meritage Homes (NYSE:MTH): Q2 EPS of $0.70 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $597.8M (+18.2% Y/Y) misses by $37.66M.
Jul. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADT, AMED, AMT, ANTM, APO, AVY, BAH, BDC, BEN, BGCP, BOKF, CARB, CBG, CDK, CFR, CHH, CLF, CRI, DATA, DIN, DORM, DXYN, ESIO, ETN, EVER, EXC, FDML, FLY, GCI, GD, GEL, GIB, GRA, GRMN, GT, GTI, HCBK, HES, HLT, HSIC, HSP, HTA, HUM, HUN, IP, IRT, JAH, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MA, MDCO, MO, MTH, MTOR, MVIS, NOC, PAG, PCG, PX, Q, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SPIL, SPR, SPW, SSE, STNG, STRA, STRZA, TGI, TRI, UBSI, UMC, VNTV, WEC, WEX, WILN, WOOF
Apr. 23, 2015, 8:05 AM
- Meritage Homes (NYSE:MTH): Q1 EPS of $0.40 misses by $0.14.
- Revenue of $518.71M (+27.0% Y/Y) beats by $41.09M.
Apr. 9, 2015, 7:33 AM
- Both PulteGroup (NYSE:PHM) and Meritage Homes (NYSE:MTH) are vulnerable to a pullback after big runs (23% and 36% respectively) over the past six months, says JPMorgan, downgrading both to Underweight from Neutral.
- It's probably not a bad idea to take profits in the entire sector, reckons JPMorgan, calling it "highly unlikely" homebuilders boost gross margin guidance in their upcoming earnings calls.
Mar. 12, 2015, 7:41 AM
Feb. 24, 2015, 8:57 AM
- Ahead of investor conferences this week at which the subject will surely come up, Meritage Homes (NYSE:MTH) reports total orders in January of 606 homes, up 48% from a year ago - with orders per community up 20% and the number of active selling communities up 24%.
- West region: Orders up 39%; East region: Orders up 146%, mostly due to the addition of two new markets; Central region: Orders up 6%, including a 15% increase in Houston's average orders per community - so much for the oil slowdown.
Feb. 19, 2015, 1:14 PM
- Rising demand driven by strong household formation in 2014 H2 should be tailwind, says the report, and the seven names targeted by the team give investors exposure to "move-up buyers."
- "Y/Y growth in average backlog prices was generally ahead of our assumptions in the most recent round of earnings reports, which suggests to us that the move-up buyer is the demographic where our builders can maintain or raise prices."
- PT changes (mostly thanks to boosted multiples): D.R. Horton (DHI +1.1%) to $28 from $23. Lennar (LEN +0.9%) to $44 from $38. Meritage (MTH -0.5%) to $53 from $42. PulteGroup (PHM +0.8%) to $27 from $23. Ryland (RYL +1.1%) to $53 from $45. Standard Pacific (SPF +0.7%) to $9 from $8. Tri Point Homes (TPH -0.2%) to $18 from $15.
Jan. 29, 2015, 8:16 AM
- Meritage Homes (NYSE:MTH): Q4 EPS of $1.19 beats by $0.16.
- Revenue of $698.92M (+30.3% Y/Y) misses by $11.64M.
Other News & PR