What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Mon, Feb. 1, 12:48 PM
Sep. 18, 2015, 3:59 PM
- Mechel (MTL -3.2%) says it received a notice of non-compliance from the NYSE regarding the exchange's $1 minimum price bid rule.
- MTL says it will use its right to change the ADR to ordinary share ratio in order to regain compliance; currently, one MTL ADR corresponds to one ordinary share.
Sep. 17, 2015, 12:41 PM
Sep. 11, 2015, 6:12 AM
- Mechel OAO (NYSE:MTL): Q2 Adj. Net Loss of $152M.
- Revenue of $1.16B
Jul. 8, 2015, 12:45 PM
Jun. 23, 2015, 5:53 AM
- Mechel OAO (NYSE:MTL): FQ1 Adj. Net Loss of $99M.
- Revenue of $1.11B (-34.7% Y/Y)
Jun. 5, 2015, 10:26 AM
- Mechel (MTL +1.5%) has reached a preliminary agreement with Russian lender VTB on restructuring its debt, providing hope that it may avoid bankruptcy, VTB's president says.
- Mechel and VTB informally agreed that the bank will restructure amortization of the miner’s main debt and let it cover 2015 and 2016 obligations in 2018 and 2019, respectively.
- Mechel will be required to meet several conditions, including payment of ~4B rubles in debt arrears and providing additional collateral and guarantees.
Apr. 28, 2015, 6:20 AM
- Mechel OAO (NYSE:MTL): FY14 EPS of -$144M
- Revenue of $6.41B (-24.7% Y/Y)
Mar. 18, 2015, 12:45 PM
Mar. 18, 2015, 9:12 AM
Mar. 17, 2015, 12:45 PM
Mar. 16, 2015, 12:45 PM
Mar. 16, 2015, 12:28 PM
- Mechel (MTL -27.9%) shares are crushed following reports that Russia's Economic Minister has said a bankruptcy for the debt-ridden company is "inevitable."
- Economic Minister Alexei Ulyukayev reportedly said Friday that attempts to restructure MTL’s $6B debt had failed and that company was unable to find a white knight to buy it.
Mar. 16, 2015, 9:14 AM
Mar. 11, 2015, 12:47 PM
Mar. 11, 2015, 9:11 AM
Mechel OAO is engaged in mining, steel, ferroalloys and power sectors. The Company's steel business comprises the production and sale of semi-finished steel products in Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Kazakhstan, the USA and Europe. It also produces coke.
Other News & PR