Dec. 2, 2015, 4:12 PM
Jul. 14, 2014, 10:03 AM
- Aruba (ARUN +1.2%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Macquarie. Shares rallied on Friday after the FCC cleared a $2B school Wi-Fi initiative.
- China Mobile (CHL +2.7%) has been upgraded to Buy by BofA/Merrill.
- Informatica (INFA +1.2%) has been upgraded to Overweight by Evercore ahead of its July 24 Q2 report.
- TripAdvisor (TRIP -1.5%) has been cut to Neutral by Nomura ahead of its July 23 Q2 report.
- Teradata (TDC +1.5%) has been started at Buy by Standpoint Research. Q2 results are due on Aug. 7.
- Jumei (JMEI +2.7%) has been started at Buy by BofA/Merrill.
- MTS Systems (MTSC +1.4%) has been started at Buy by Needham.
Nov. 18, 2011, 2:30 PM
MTS Systems (MTSC), a maker of industrial testing gear and position sensors, gains 10.9% after reporting FQ4 revenue of $131.6M (+24% Y/Y) and EPS of $0.94, trouncing Street estimates by $17.7M and $0.28. Moreover, the company is guiding for FY12 revenue and EPS growth in the "low double digit range," better than a consensus for slight revenue and EPS declines.| Nov. 18, 2011, 2:30 PM