MTU Aero Engines AGGrey Market
Jun. 19, 2015, 8:07 AM
- MTU Aero Engines (OTCPK:MTUAY) said it won orders valued at more than £800M ($905M) during this week's Paris Airshow, describing it as a "major success."
- The tally was driven by orders for the geared turbofan made with partner Pratt & Whitney for the Airbus A320neo.
- Related: GE announces mega orders/commitments at Paris Airshow (Jun. 18 2015)
Jun. 3, 2015, 7:16 AM
- The A400M military transport plane that crashed in Spain last month suffered a triple engine failure linked to suspected software problems, Airbus (OTCPK:EADSY) said in a statement.
- Nations involved in Europe's largest defense project have been told that the power froze twice on three out of four engines, shortly after take-off.
- The engines were built by Europrop International, a venture which includes Rolls-Royce Holdings (OTCPK:RYCEY), Safran (OTCPK:SAFRY) and MTU Aero Engines (OTCPK:MTUAY).
- Previously: Airbus A400M crashes during test flight (May. 10 2015)