Minerals Technologies Inc.NYSE
Minerals Technologies Is Ahead Of Target But Getting No Love
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Wed, Nov. 23, 8:34 AM
Thu, Nov. 3, 5:28 PM
Wed, Nov. 2, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACET, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, AMBC, AMBR, AMED, AMH, ANET, ATSG, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BNFT, BOJA, BRS, CARA, CARB, CBS, CDR, CECO, CERS, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, COGT, CPSI, CRC, CSC, CSOD, CTRL, CWST, DCO, DCT, ECOM, ECR, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELY, EOG, EPR, EVC, EXEL, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FNGN, FOSL, FPRX, GCAP, GERN, GLUU, GNMK, GNW, GPRO, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GUID, GXP, HCI, HDP, HIL, HTGC, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, INVN, IVR, JJSF, KAR, KHC, KMPR, KW, LADR, LCI, LGF, LGND, LNT, LOCO, LVS, LXU, MAIN, MDRX, MED, MEDP, MELI, MHK, MITT, MMI, MNST, MRC, MSI, MTD, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NE, NFG, NKTR, NNI, NPTN, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OTEX, OVAS, PBA, PCTY, PDLI, PEN, PETX, PFMT, PODD, QLYS, QRVO, RATE, RMAX, RP, RPXC, RTRX, RVNC, SBUX, SEM, SJI, SLCA, SPPI, SPXC, SSNI, STAA, STAG, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, SYMC, TAHO, THG, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TS, TSRO, TWLO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, UEPS, VRNS, VTL, WEB, WGL, WIFI, WTW, XLRN
Tue, Sep. 6, 2:02 PM
Tue, Sep. 6, 8:23 AM
- Minerals Technologies (NYSE:MTX) says Chairman and CEO Joseph Muscari died unexpectedly on Sept. 3.
- Director Duane Dunham will succeed Muscari as Chairman, and Douglas Dietrich and Thomas Meek are named as interim co-CEOs while the board begins a search for a permanent CEO.
- Dunham is a retired President and CEO of Bethlehem Steel and has been a member of the MTX board since 2002; Dietrich is Senior VP of Finance and Treasury as well as the company's CFO, while Meek is Senior VP, General Counsel, Human Resources, Corporate Secretary and Chief Compliance Officer.
- Muscari joined MTX as Chairman and CEO in 2007 after 37 years at Alcoa, where he served in various management positions including Executive VP and CFO.
Thu, Aug. 4, 5:34 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACAD, ACHN, ACXM, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALNY, AMBR, AMH, AMRS, ANET, ASYS, ATRC, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BMRN, BRS, CARA, CBPO, CERS, CINR, CPSI, CPST, CSOD, CTRL, CYTX, DCO, DCT, DMD, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EFC, EGOV, EOG, ESL, EVDY, EVH, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FPRX, FRPT, FRT, FTD, GCAP, GDOT, GEOS, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GTY, GXP, HDP, HE, HTGC, ICON, IILG, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, IRWD, IVR, JMBA, JUNO, KHC, KMPR, KND, KTOS, KW, LADR, LBTYA, LGF, LNKD, LOCO, LOPE, MACK, MDRX, MELI, MHK, MHLD, MITT, MMI, MNST, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NFG, NNI, NOG, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OUT, OVAS, PACB, PCLN, PDLI, PETX, PFMT, PGRE, PKI, POST, PRSS, PSIX, PTCT, RATE, REGI, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RTRX, RVNC, SEM, SEMG, SHOR, SMCI, SPXC, SSNI, SWIR, SYMC, SYRG, TASR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TSRO, TTWO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, VVUS, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, WTI, WTS, WTW, ZG, ZNGA
Thu, May 5, 6:08 PM
- Minerals Technologies (NYSE:MTX): Q1 EPS of $1.02 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $410.2M (-9.5% Y/Y) misses by $8.53M.
Mon, Mar. 14, 3:49 PM
- Cabot (CBT -2.9%) is downgraded to Neutral from Overweight with a $47 price target at J.P. Morgan after the stock has jumped 18% YTD, which the firm says probably is not related to any fundamental positive changes in CBT's business conditions.
- JPM says it is lowering its 2016 free cash flow estimate to $2.86/share from $3.30 to reflect reduced expectations for changes in working capital, given the recovery in Brent crude oil prices which is expected to lead to higher inventory values.
- The firm says it does not view CBT as overvalued, given that it is capable of generating a ~6% free cash flow yield in 2016, but higher free cash flow yields can be captured with shares of Minerals Technologies (MTX -0.1%) or Orion Engineered Carbons (OEC +1.1%).
- Earlier: Cabot names Keohane as new CEO after Provost steps down
Thu, Feb. 4, 11:38 PM
- Minerals Technologies (NYSE:MTX): Q4 EPS of $1.00 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $430M (-16.7% Y/Y) misses by $6.27M.
Oct. 22, 2015, 5:09 PM
- Minerals Technologies (NYSE:MTX): Q3 EPS of $1.06 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $451M (-17.0% Y/Y) misses by $16.78M.
Aug. 6, 2015, 5:29 PM
- Minerals Technologies (NYSE:MTX): Q2 EPS of $1.18 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $463.4M (+10.0% Y/Y) misses by $32.15M.
Apr. 23, 2015, 10:44 PM
- Minerals Technologies (NYSE:MTX): Q1 EPS of $1.07 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $453.3M (+85.5% Y/Y) misses by $22.73M.
Jan. 29, 2015, 5:18 PM
- Minerals Technologies (NYSE:MTX): Q4 EPS of $1.22 beats by $0.15.
- Revenue of $516M (+101.1% Y/Y) misses by $10.95M.
Oct. 24, 2014, 12:41 AM
- Minerals Technologies (NYSE:MTX): Q3 EPS of $1.25 beats by $0.18.
- Revenue of $543.5M (+113.8% Y/Y) beats by $7.22M.
Aug. 7, 2014, 7:43 PM
- Minerals Technologies Inc. (NYSE:MTX): Q2 EPS of $0.94 beats by $0.18.
- Revenue of $421.1M (+64.0% Y/Y) beats by $56.47M.