What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Thu, Feb. 4, 11:38 PM
Oct. 22, 2015, 5:09 PM
- Minerals Technologies (NYSE:MTX): Q3 EPS of $1.06 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $451M (-17.0% Y/Y) misses by $16.78M.
Aug. 6, 2015, 5:29 PM
- Minerals Technologies (NYSE:MTX): Q2 EPS of $1.18 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $463.4M (+10.0% Y/Y) misses by $32.15M.
Apr. 23, 2015, 10:44 PM
- Minerals Technologies (NYSE:MTX): Q1 EPS of $1.07 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $453.3M (+85.5% Y/Y) misses by $22.73M.
Jan. 29, 2015, 5:18 PM
- Minerals Technologies (NYSE:MTX): Q4 EPS of $1.22 beats by $0.15.
- Revenue of $516M (+101.1% Y/Y) misses by $10.95M.
Oct. 24, 2014, 12:41 AM
- Minerals Technologies (NYSE:MTX): Q3 EPS of $1.25 beats by $0.18.
- Revenue of $543.5M (+113.8% Y/Y) beats by $7.22M.
Aug. 7, 2014, 7:43 PM
- Minerals Technologies Inc. (NYSE:MTX): Q2 EPS of $0.94 beats by $0.18.
- Revenue of $421.1M (+64.0% Y/Y) beats by $56.47M.
Apr. 24, 2014, 5:53 PM
- Minerals Technologies Inc. (MTX): FQ4 EPS of $0.58 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $244.4M (-2.4% Y/Y) misses by $4.7M.
Mar. 10, 2014, 9:59 AM
- Amcol International (ACO -2.1%) finally agrees to be acquired by Minerals Technologies (MTX +4.1%) for ~$1.7B after Imerys (IMYSF) failed to match MTX's sweetened bid of $45.75/share.
- MTX is the last man standing in the bidding warfor ACO, which lured six increased offers in just three weeks and has been the most active U.S. takeover target valued at $1B-plus so far this year.
Mar. 7, 2014, 3:49 AM
- Amcol International (ACO) has told Paris-based Imerys (IMYSF) that it has four working days to match Minerals Technologies' (MTX) increased rival offer of $1.48B, which Amcol's board has said is superior to that of Imerys.
- Minerals' proposal is worth $45.75 a share, 50 cents above Imerys' latest bid on Tuesday, although Amcol didn't change its recommendation in favor of a deal with the French company.
- One of the attractions of Amcol is that it has large reserves of bentonite, an important material for the construction and energy sectors. (PR)
Mar. 6, 2014, 8:59 AM
- Another day, another raised bid for Amcol (ACO), as Minerals Technologies (MTX) increases its offer to acquire the minerals and materials producer to $45.75/share.
- The new bid surpasses the $45.25 offered two days ago by Imerys (IMYSF), the French-based company ACO clearly prefers in concluding a deal.
Mar. 4, 2014, 5:37 PM
- Amcol (ACO) approves another sweetened takeover offer from Imerys (IMYSF) worth $45.25/share, edging yesterday's rival bid from Minerals Technology (MTX) and $2.50/share more than last month's approved offer from Imerys.
- ACO says its board approved the offer and values the deal at $1.7B, including its debt; the company, the world's largest producer of bentonite, has said Imerys' bids are superior to the ones from MTX.
Mar. 3, 2014, 8:29 AM
- Not ready to throw in the towel, Minerals Technologies (MTX) increases its offer to acquire Amcol International (ACO) to $45/share in cash.
- Last week, ACO approved a $42.75/share merger agreement with Imerys (IMYSF), which had raised its bid in response to a $42.50/share proposal from MTX.
- ACO +2.4% premarket.
Feb. 26, 2014, 4:51 PM| Feb. 26, 2014, 4:51 PM
Feb. 24, 2014, 6:32 PM
- AMCOL International (ACO) -5.6% AH after Minerals Technologies (MTX) increases its bid for the minerals and materials producer to $42.50 - a 7% discount to ACO's closing price today - and says it has obtained committed debt financing.
- Earlier this month, MTX made a $42/share all-cash bid for ACO in an effort to top a standing deal with France's Imerys (IMYSF), which said last week it won't raise its offer of $41/share.
Feb. 17, 2014, 3:19 AM
- Imerys (IMYSF) remains committed to its deal to acquire U.S. minerals and materials group AMCOL International (ACO) for $1.6B including debt, the French company says in a statement.
- Imerys' comments come after Minerals Technologies (MTX) topped Imerys' $41-a-share bid on Friday with an offer of $42 a share.
Minerals Technologies Inc is a resource and technology-based company that develops, produces and markets range of specialty mineral, mineral-based and synthetic mineral products and supporting systems and services.
Other News & PR