Thu, Apr. 9, 8:59 AM
- McEwen Mining (NYSE:MUX) +5% premarket after maintaining its 2015 production guidance at the El Gallo Mine in Sinaloa, Mexico, despite Tuesday's robbery.
- MUX says Q1 gold production totaled ~15.2K oz., which was 17% higher than guidance due to a higher than expected gold grade and better recoveries, and expects Q2 gold production of 14K oz. despite the theft.
- MUX also says it is working with its insurance carrier and expects to recover the majority of the losses.
Thu, Jan. 15, 12:45 PM
Thu, Jan. 15, 9:16 AM
Thu, Jan. 15, 8:58 AM
- McEwen Mining (NYSE:MUX) +12.5% premarket after setting record annual production in 2014 of 84.3K gold oz. and 3.195M silver oz., and record quarterly production of 27.4K gold oz. and 973.4K silver oz.
- MUX says the El Gallo 1 mine in Mexico produced a record of 14K gold oz. and 13.4K silver oz. in Q4.
- Says it had cash and liquid assets of $18.3M and no bank debt as of year-end 2014.
Nov. 18, 2014, 12:49 PM
Nov. 10, 2014, 12:59 PM
Oct. 31, 2014, 9:06 AM
Jul. 3, 2014, 3:07 PM
Mar. 21, 2014, 5:37 PM
Mar. 17, 2014, 3:45 PM
- McEwen Mining (MUX -12.2%) CEO Rob McEwen says the company is holding back production for its second Mexico mine that just received permitting, preferring to wait for higher silver prices.
- McEwen says the 12% increase in gold and silver reserves at MUX's San Jose mine in Argentina is a result of more spending on exploration.
Mar. 17, 2014, 12:45 PM
Mar. 14, 2014, 9:59 AM
- McEwen Mining (MUX +6.2%) updates reserve and resource estimates at its San Jose mine in Argentina; proven and probable gold and silver reserves each rose by 12% Y/Y, to 409.4K oz. of gold and 30.1M oz. of silver, contained in 1.8M metric tons.
- Reserve and resource estimates were calculated using $1,200/oz. gold and $20/oz. silver.
Mar. 12, 2014, 5:40 PM
Mar. 3, 2014, 9:55 AM
- Gold futures are surging in the wake of the crisis in Ukraine, and that's giving precious metals miners a big boost in early trading.
- AU +5.2%, GOLD +5%, GFI +4.6%, MUX +4.1%, BVN +3.9%, MVG +3.6%, SSRI +3.3%, IAG +3.2%, BTG +3.1%, HMY +3.1%, EXK +3.1%, ABX +2.8%, AUY +2.8%, SA +2.8%, SLW +2.7%, GG +2.7%, NEM +2.6%, HL +2.6%, KGC +2.3%, AGI +2.2%, AG +1.9%, NG +1.9%, PPP +1.8%, AUQ +1.6%, PAAS +1.2%, NGD +1%.
- ETFs: GDX, GDXJ, NUGT, DUST, SIL, GLDX, JNUG, SLVP, RING, SILJ, GGGG, JDST, PSAU
Jan. 17, 2014, 5:37 PM
Jan. 14, 2014, 11:20 AM
- McEwen Mining (MUX +3.5%) reports preliminary 2013 production of 139,455 gold equiv. oz., up 33% Y/Y and beating guidance; during Q4, output totaled 37,167 gold equiv. oz., up 15% Y/Y.
- Production for 2014 is seen roughly in-line with 2013 at 135K-140K gold equiv. oz., with H2 output expected to exceed H1 due to the expansion at El Gallo I scheduled for completion at the end of Q1 and ramping up in Q2.
- Production costs in 2014 are expected to be similar to 2013, with cash costs of $750-$850/gold equiv. oz. and all-in sustaining costs of $1.1K-$1.2K/gold equiv. oz.
MUX vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR