Microvision Deja Vu
Esekla • 11 Comments
Esekla • 11 Comments
Mon, Nov. 21, 3:00 PM
Mon, Nov. 21, 12:48 PM
- To make and sell laser beam scanning engines. MicroVision to receive royalties for each engine sold. The development is related to the company's newly formed collaboration with STMicroelectronics, made known earlier this month.
- MicroVision (NASDAQ:MVIS) shares are presently trading higher by 19.40% on a 5-day term, 38.35% on the month and 4% over the last three.
Mon, Nov. 21, 12:41 PM
Thu, Nov. 10, 3:00 PM
Thu, Nov. 10, 12:43 PM
- Gainers: TUBE +81%. DRYS +61%. ECPG +29%. EBIO +26%. WAC +19%. GNK +19%. FONR +19%. KRNT +19%. MVIS +18%. CLMT +16%. OMER +18%. GSM +17%. INVE +16%. ZLTQ +16%. SHAK +17%. CLCD +15%. TDW +15%. NEOS +14%. SODA +15%. TRVN +14%.
- Losers: ANTH -36%. PMTS -34%. CAG -29%. AVID -27%. RPD -25%. SUNW -22%. HLIT -20%. NVAX -18%. URRE -17%. TROV -16%. GOL -16%. DPRX -16%. RTK -16%. CRMD -16%. HSGX -15%. WUBA -15%. SGNL -15%. QNST -15%. CZZ -13%.
Thu, Nov. 10, 9:29 AM
- Pico projections, virtual and augmented reality, 3D sensing and ADAS applications highlighted along with intentions to develop, sell and market solutions through close collaboration. Future cooperative opportunities for the companies, beyond this arrangement, are additionally to be explored with particular focus on a joint laser beam scanning product roadmap noted.
- STMicroelectronics (NYSE:STM): "Working with MicroVision, our goal is to build on our matched skills, shared vision, and commitment to grow LBS-enabled markets to open up many opportunities for both companies. This relationship will position ST to pursue all of the growth opportunities for LBS and the complementary power, sensing, and control components.
- MicroVision (NASDAQ:MVIS): "Teaming up with ST, a world leader in its field, is important for MicroVision both for ST’s expertise in semiconductor technology and its global customer reach. Combining ST’s expertise in the development and manufacture of key components for LBS scanning engines with MicroVision’s proprietary system, engine, and applications knowledge, and intellectual property can be highly advantageous for marketing LBS solutions to a wide array of companies for numerous applications."
- STMicroelectronics down 1.6% before the open.
Wed, Nov. 2, 8:02 AM
Tue, Nov. 1, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ADP, AGN, ALKS, AMSC, ANTM, ARCC, ARCO, ASC, BABA, BAH, BDC, BG, BTE, CBB, CCJ, CDK, CDW, CEVA, CLH, CLX, CRL, CRTO, CSTE, DLPH, DNOW, DOC, EE, EL, EMES, FLWS, FUN, GLDD, GPT, HCN, HEP, HSIC, HST, HYH, INGR, INXN, IPI, JLL, KATE, MMP, MNTA, MVIS, NRZ, NS, NSM, NVMI, NWN, NYT, ODP, OMAM, ORBC, ORBK, OZM, PCRX, Q, SABR, SBGI, SE, SEP, SHOP, SJR, SNAK, SNR, SRE, STE, STWD, SUM, TEL, TGNA, TMHC, TOWR, TRP, TWX, VER, VMC, VOYA, VSI, WD, YELP, ZTS
Tue, Sep. 20, 3:00 PM
Thu, Jul. 28, 8:01 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AEP, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AMT, APD, ARIA, AZN, BC, BCC, BCO, BCOR, BEN, BG, BGCP, BHI, BMS, BMY, BSX, BWA, BWEN, BZH, CAB, CBG, CBM, CELG, CFX, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRR, CRS, CS, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, DBD, DFT, DLX, DOW, DSX, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FI, FIG, FITB, FLY, FSS, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GPI, GPN, GRUB, GTLS, HCA, HEES, HOG, HP, HSY, HTH, IART, IDA, IGT, INCR, INGR, IP, IPGP, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVC, IVZ, KEM, LAD, LAZ, LDOS, LEA, LKQ, LLL, LPG, MA, MCS, MD, MDP, MDWD, MINI, MITK, MJN, MKTX, MMC, MNRO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MVIS, NAP, NEWM, NICE, NMR, NOV, NTCT, NYT, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PAG, PCG, PES, PF, PJC, PNR, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, RDN, RDS.A, RPM, RTN, SCG, SEE, SERV, SFE, SPB, SPGI, SQBG, SQNS, STNG, SXC, SXCP, TCK, TFX, TGI, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPX, TREE, TRI, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UTHR, VC, VGR, VIVO, VNTV, WCC, WILN, WRLD, WST, WWE, YNDX, ZBH
Tue, May 24, 3:34 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 8:03 AM
- Microvision (NASDAQ:MVIS): Q1 EPS of -$0.07 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $3.7M (+311.1% Y/Y) beats by $1.07M.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Tue, Mar. 22, 9:54 AM
- After announcing yesterday afternoon it plans a stock offering, MicroVision (MVIS +1.7%) has announced this morning it's selling 3.5M shares at $1.70 apiece ($0.06 below Monday's close). Underwriter Northland Capital has a529K-share overallotment option.
- Gross proceeds are expected to total $6M, and net proceeds $5.4M. Shares are higher after falling in after-hours trading yesterday ... and also falling in regular trading ahead of yesterday's announcement.
Mon, Mar. 21, 4:19 PM
- MicroVision (NASDAQ:MVIS) plans a stock offering of yet-undetermined size and pricing, and expects the underwriter (Northland Capital) to be given an overallotment option equal to up to 15% of the offering's shares. Net proceeds will be used for "general corporate purposes."
- MicroVision is down 6.3% after hours to $1.65. The projector tech developer had $7.9M in cash at the end of 2015 (down $3.3M Q/Q).
- Did someone know about the offering in advance? Ahead of the announcement, shares fell 7.9% in regular trading on volume (948K shares) that was over 4x a 3-month daily average of 227K.