Thu, Jul. 21, 6:31 AM
Fri, Apr. 22, 3:40 AM
Thu, Feb. 4, 6:43 AM
- Metso (OTCQX:MXCYY): Q4 EPS of €0.35
- Revenue of €754M (-26.1% Y/Y)
Apr. 1, 2014, 5:44 AM
- Finland's Metso (MXCYY) has confirmed a report that it has received an approach from Scottish peer Weir (WEIGF) about a possible merger.
- Metso is considering Weir's proposal, although the companies aren't in talks and nor have they held them.
- The U.K.'s Times newspaper reported earlier that that companies are in discussions about an £8.5B ($14.17B) deal. (PR)
Apr. 1, 2014, 4:56 AM
- Scottish engineering firm Weir Group is in informal talks with Finland's Metso (MXCYY) about a merger valued at £8.5B ($14.17B), the U.K. Times newspaper reports.
- The deal would bring together two companies that operate in the market for industrial pumps and valves for the energy and mining markets. Weir is already doing particularly well from the fracking boom.
Sep. 12, 2012, 6:43 AMMetso Cp Ads (MXCYY.PK) declares extra dividend of EUR0.50/share. For shareholders of record Oct 24. Payable Oct 17. Ex-div date Sep 22. (PR) | Sep. 12, 2012, 6:43 AM
Metso is the world's leading industrial company in the mining and aggregates industries and in the flow control business. Our knowledge, people and solutions help drive sustainable improvements in performance and profitability in our customers' businesses. Metso has an uncompromising attitude... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: Industrial Equipment & Components
Other News & PR