There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
ClubCorp Holdings: Secular Headwinds To The Game Will Weigh On The Shares
- Golf has been in secular decline for more than a decade and continues to shed golfers while failing to attract the younger crowd.
- Golf courses are closing around the country due to high maintenance capex and operating expenses.
- The longs in the name have focused on the fact that reduced supply of courses will aid ClubCorp in the long-run - but most closures are low-end public and 'weak' courses.
ClubCorp Is A Consolidator That Could Add Distance To Your Game
- "Considering that my properties come with the success ratio now referred to as “the Trump Factor,” I would say that the value is significant.” Donald Trump.
- The purpose of this article is to provide you with an alternative to invest like Trump.
- I believe the inexpensive ClubCorp shares could be a nice "sand wedge" for your investment portfolio.
ClubCorp Holdings Buys Some Growth Fuel With Sequoia Golf
- The golf club industry is highly fragmented with very limited growth.
- ClubCorp and Sequoia are two exceptions in this industry with strong growth rates.
- The combined company will become the biggest and fastest growing golf club operator in the country.
- The combined company's market cap trades for 5 times future EBITDA, a deep discount for a growth company.
- The 180 day lockup period, following the September 20, 2013 IPO of ClubCorp Holdings, Inc. (MYCC) will end March 19, 2014.
- This sudden increase in shares available on the market may cause a decline in the price of MYCC shares, presenting a potential short opportunity for aggressive investors.
- MYCC owns and operates 152 clubs, including 103 golf or country clubs, and 49 business, alumni, and sports clubs.
Avoid ClubCorp Holdings IPO At Current Proposed Valuation
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
MYCC vs. ETF Alternatives
ClubCorp Holdings Inc owns or operates a portfolio of golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs and alumni clubs. Its business is segmented into two areas - golf & country clubs and business, sports & alumni clubs.
Other News & PR