ClubCorp Is Unlikely To Rebound
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Somewhere In The Middle On ClubCorp
Thu, Feb. 25, 10:16 AM| Thu, Feb. 25, 10:16 AM | 1 Comment
Oct. 28, 2015, 11:41 AM
- Lodging and leisure stocks are getting a lift off of increased talk of M&A in the sector and some positive reads on pricing trends. RevPAR numbers from early Q3 reporters have been solid.
- Advancers: Morgans Hotel Group (MHGC +4.2%), FelCor Lodging (FCH +3.5%), Diamond Resorts International (DRII +3.4%), Wyndham Worldwide (WYN +0.8%), Clubcorp Holdings (MYCC +1.9%), Vail Resorts (MTN +0.8%), Intrawest Resorts (SNOW +1.4%), Peak Resorts (SKIS +1.2%), Choice Hotels International (CHH +1.2%), Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN +1.5%), InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG +1.1%).
- Previously: Hotel stocks higher after Chinese firms express interest in Starwood (Oct. 27 2015)
- Previously: Hyatt Hotels reportedly on the hunt for Starwood Hotels & Resorts (Oct. 28 2015)
Oct. 15, 2015, 7:54 AM
- ClubCorp (NYSE:MYCC) reports same-store revenue rose 1.7% driven primarily by higher dues revenue in Q3.
- Segment revenue: GCC: $211M (+28%); BSA: $40.6M (+4.3%).
- Club operations revenue increased 27% to $189.71M.
- Food and beverage revenue grew 19.1% to $65.10M.
- Adjusted EBITDA +21.2% to $54.9M.
- Total club memberships, including managed clubs grew 21.8% Y/Y to 184,891.
- FY2015 Guidance: Revenue: $1.04B to $1.06B; Adjusted EBITDA: $232M to $236M.
Sep. 29, 2014, 11:51 AM
- A restructuring, says the Red Alder Group (made up of Red Alder and ADW Capital Partners) in which ClubCorp (MYCC +4.2%) is converted to a REIT and the company's non-real estate assets are spun off to shareholders could offer an upside of up to 90% from Friday's closing price.
ClubCorp Holdings, Inc. owns and operates private golf, country clubs, business, sports and alumni clubs in North America. The company operates through two business segments: Golf and Country Clubs; and Business, Sports and Alumni Clubs. The Golf and Country Club segment includes a broad variety... More
Industry: Sporting Activities
Country: United States
Other News & PR