Myriad Genetics, Inc.NASDAQ
Tue, Nov. 1, 4:16 PM
Mon, Oct. 31, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACHC, AFG, AGII, AMSG, BFAM, BGFV, BIO, BLKB, BYD, CACC, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAVM, CERN, CHSP, CHUY, CIM, CNO, CSU, CUZ, CYH, DATA, DEI, DENN, DNB, DV, DVN, DXCM, EA, EIX, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ES, ESIO, ETSY, EXTR, FARO, FIVN, FLT, FRPT, FTAI, FTR, GHDX, GILD, HLF, HRZN, HURN, HWAY, HY, ICFI, ILMN, IPHI, JCOM, JIVE, KFRC, KS, LOCK, MOD, MTCH, MTDR, MTW, MXWL, MYGN, NBL, NFX, NVGS, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMED, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PDM, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PRTA, PXD, QUAD, QUOT, REG, RGR, RIGL, RNR, RPAI, RPT, RSPP, SANM, SBAC, SHO, SM, SQ, TCO, TNAV, TNDM, TNET, TRMB, TRNC, TRUP, TSE, TSRA, TTOO, TXRH, ULTI, VECO, VIAV, VRSK, WBMD, WES, WGP, WING, WR, WSTC, WTR, WU, X, XCO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZG
Fri, Oct. 14, 6:49 AM
- Merck (NYSE:MRK) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Bank of America. Price target raised to $70 (12% upside) from $57.
- HCA Holdings (NYSE:HCA) upgraded to Overweight from Sector Weight by KeyBanc.
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:MNTA) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Barclays. Price target raised to $19 (54% upside) from $13.
- TESARO (NASDAQ:TSRO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral with a $123 (6% upside) price target by Bank of America.
- Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) downgraded to Hold from Buy with a $36 (10% upside) price target by Jefferies.
- Theravance Biopharma (NASDAQ:TBPH) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral by Baird. Price target raised to $24 (25% downside risk) from $19.
- Ilumina (NASDAQ:ILMN) downgraded to Sell from Neutral by Janney Montgomery Scott. Price target lowered to $125 (9% downside risk) from $155. Downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Citigroup. Price target lowered to $140 (2% upside) from $190.
- Myriad Genetics (NASDAQ:MYGN) downgraded to Sell from Neutral with a $16 (14% downside risk) price target by Ladenburg Thalmann.
Thu, Oct. 13, 9:20 AM
Mon, Oct. 10, 4:09 PM
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN -11.6%) couldn't find a friend today despite the market's up move. Shares were down on 33% higher volume. The bearishness appears to have arisen from TESARO's (NASDAQ:TSRO) successful Phase 3 study of niraparib in ovarian cancer. The drug extended progression-free survival regardless of BRCA status thereby undermining the need for a companion diagnostic test like Myriad's myChoice HRD. If this portends a broader trend in oncology, then there may not be much long-term demand for companion diagnostics.
Mon, Oct. 10, 12:45 PM
Tue, Sep. 27, 12:11 PM
- Slingshot Insights will host an expert interview today at 4:00 pm ET to discuss how Myriad Genetics' (MYGN +0.3%) BRCA tests and what areas bode well for future growth.
- The moderator is a hedge fund manager. The expert is Dr. Lisa Madlensky, Director of the Family Cancer Genetics Clinic at the University of California, San Diego.
- This event will be an excellent opportunity for MYGN shareholders and interested investors to access the expertise of a genetic counselor for a very modest cost.
Fri, Aug. 12, 8:04 AM
- TeamHealth Holdings (NYSE:TMH) upgraded to Buy from Hold with a $52 (41% upside) price target by Jefferies.
- Editas Medicine (NASDAQ:EDIT) upgraded to Buy from Hold with a $35 (69% upside) price target by Jefferies.
- ZIOPHARM Oncology (NASDAQ:ZIOP) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform by Wells Fargo. Target price range: $5 - 8 (25% upside from midpoint).
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:BLCM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral with a $24 (22% upside) price target by Citigroup.
- Alere (NYSE:ALR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral with a $48 (20% upside) price target by BTIG Research.
- Merck (NYSE:MRK) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral by Credit Suisse. Price target raised to $73 (15% upside) from $62. Upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by BMO Capital. Price target raised to $72 (13% upside) from $62.
- Celgene (NASDAQ:CELG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral with a $138 (21% upside) price target by BTIG Research.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE:BMY) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Berenberg. Price target lowered to $70 (15% upside) from $80. Downgraded to Neutral from Outperform by Credit Suisse. Price target lowered to $63 (3% upside) from $86.
- Zosano Pharma (NASDAQ:ZSAN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Ladenburg Thalmann.
- Myriad Genetics (NASDAQ:MYGN) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Gabelli & Co. Price target lowered to $32 (54% upside) from $46.
- Ohr Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ:OHRP) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Brean Capital.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:INO) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Maxim Group. $14 price target removed.
- Raptor Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ:RPTP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Citigroup. Price target raised to $8 (19% upside) from $6.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:REGN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform by Baird. Price target lowered to $488 (16% upside) from $505.
Wed, Aug. 10, 12:47 PM
Wed, Aug. 10, 9:17 AM| Wed, Aug. 10, 9:17 AM | 4 Comments
Tue, Aug. 9, 5:47 PM
- Myriad Genetics (NASDAQ:MYGN) -21.5% AH after reporting slightly lower than expected FQ4 earnings and revenues, but issuing below consensus guidance for its Q1 and full-year 2017.
- For the current quarter (FQ1), MYGN now sees EPS of $0.25-$0.27 vs. $0.43 analyst consensus estimate on revenues of $168M-$170M vs. $192.5M consensus.
- For FY 2017, MYGN sees EPS of $1.00-$1.10 vs. $1.78 analyst consensus estimate on revenues of $740M-$760M vs. $791M consensus; guidance includes impact of the Assurex Health acquisition, which MYGN expects to close at the end of FQ1.
Tue, Aug. 9, 5:35 PM
Tue, Aug. 9, 4:12 PM
Mon, Aug. 8, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, APPS, ARWR, ATHX, AXAS, BW, CALL, CDXS, CHMI, CIVI, CLNE, CRME, CVCO, CYBR, DHT, DIOD, DIS, DPLO, EPIQ, EVRI, FENG, FF, FLTX, FOGO, FOSL, FTEK, GALE, HALO, HCKT, HLIT, HWAY, INFI, INWK, IPAR, JAZZ, KEYW, LITE, LSCC, MCHX, MDVN, MYGN, MYL, NH, NVAX, OMED, OMER, PCTY, PEN, PSIX, PTLA, QNST, RELY, RTK, SCTY, SEDG, SGRY, SPPI, SPWR, TAHO, TCS, TTGT, VRNS, VSAT, WAGE, XON, XONE, YELP, YRD, YUME, ZGNX, ZIOP
Wed, Jun. 29, 9:05 AM
- TESARO (NASDAQ:TSRO) is up 69% premarket on robust volume in response to its announcement of positive results in a Phase 3 clinical trial, NOVA, assessing PARP inhibitor niraparib in women with ovarian cancer, including those who are germline BRCA mutation carriers and those who are not germline BRCA carriers but who have homologous recombination deficient (HRD) tumors [as determined by Myriad Genetics' (NASDAQ:MYGN) myChoice HRD test].
- NOVA was a ~500-subject, double-blind, placebo-controlled study in patients with recurrent ovarian cancer who were in response to their most recent platinum-based chemotherapy.
- Patients treated with niraparib experienced median progression-free survival (PFS) of 21.0 months compared to 5.5 months for placebo (p<0.0001) with 62% less risk of dying in the study period (hazard ratio = 0.38).
- The most common treatment-emergent grade 3 (serious) or grade 4 (disabling or life threatening) adverse events were thrombocytopenia (28.3%), anemia (24.8%) and neutropenia (11.2%). The discontinuation rate was 14.7% for niraparib versus 2.2% for placebo.
- There is no currently approved therapy in the U.S. for maintenance treatment of patients with recurrent ovarian cancer following response to platinum.
- The company plans to file regulatory submissions in the U.S. and Europe in Q4.
Tue, Jun. 7, 10:09 AM
- The board of Myriad Genetics (MYGN +2.1%) authorizes the repurchase of an additional $200M in stock. As of the end of last quarter, the company had bought back more than $1.1B in shares at an average price of $26.16.