Thu, Aug. 4, 3:38 PM
Tue, May 3, 5:58 PM
Wed, Feb. 24, 11:11 PM
- Magyar Telekom Telecommunications Plc. ADR (OTCPK:MYTAY): Q4 EPS of HUF3.22
- Revenue of HUF182.88B (+10.7% Y/Y)
Nov. 8, 2013, 9:49 AM
- Hungarian operator Magyar Telekom (MYTAY -2.4%) shares fall after MSCI said it will remove the telco from its emerging-markets index on Nov. 26.
- Local firm KBC Securities estimates investors may sell as many as 17.3M shares (1.7% of shares outstanding) as a result of the removal.
- Investors are also concerned that Magyar may cut its dividend from 50 forint to 20 later this year.