Fri, May 20, 7:32 AM
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ARWR) initiated with Buy rating and $12 (140% upside) price target by Chardan Capital.
- Amicus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:FOLD) initiated with Buy rating and $10 (45% upside) price target by Bank of America.
- Quorum Health (NYSE:QHC) initiated with Equal Weight rating and $12 (2% upside) price target by Morgan Stanley.
- TESARO (NASDAQ:TSRO) initiated with Outperform rating and $56 (30% upside) price target by Credit Suisse.
- Prothena (NASDAQ:PRTA) initiated with Overweight rating and $60 (47% upside) price target by Barclays.
- Mazor Robotics (NASDAQ:MZOR) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by Wells Fargo. Price target raised to $15-17 (14% upside from midpoint) from $10-13.
- Eli Lilly (NYSE:LLY) upgraded to Strong Buy with a price target of $88.67 (19% upside) by the Vetr Community.
- Haemonetics (NYSE:HAE) upgraded to Neutral from Sell by Goldman Sachs. Price target raised to $29 (5% upside) from $25.
- Nanosphere (NASDAQ:NSPH) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Rodman & Renshaw. Price target lowered to $1.35 (2% upside) from $2.00.
- Anacor Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ANAC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Mizuho Securities. Price target set at $99.25 (0% upside).
- Globus Medical (NYSE:GMED) downgraded to Sell from Neutral by Goldman Sachs. Price target lowered to $21 (10% downside risk) from $26.
- EPIRUS Biopharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:EPRS) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by Leerink Swann. Price target lowered to $0.75 (27% upside).
Wed, May 18, 12:46 PM
Wed, May 18, 9:15 AM
Wed, May 18, 8:13 AM
- Thinly traded micro cap Mazor Robotics (NASDAQ:MZOR) jumps 23% premarket on light volume in response to its announcement that it has entered into a commercial agreement with Medtronic plc (NYSE:MDT) for the co-promotion, co-development and potential global distribution of certain Mazor products. In a separate agreement, Medtronic has agreed to make an equity investment in the company.
- The commercial deal specifies an initial U.S.-based co-promotion phase. If both companies achieve their respective milestones by the end of 2017, then Medtronic will assume exclusive global sales and distribution rights for Mazor's future spine products, of which Medtronic has committed to buy 15 before the end of this year. The agreement also specifies that Mazor will be Medtronic's sole strategic partner for the development and commercialization of robotic spine systems and applications.
- Medtronic will make an initial $11.9M equity investment in Mazor representing a 4% stake at a price per share equal to the trailing 20-day volume-weighted average price. If Mazor achieves certain operational milestones, Medtronic will invest an additional 6%. If other conditions are met, including the commencement of the Global Distribution Agreement, Medtronic will increase its investment a further 5%. Medtronic, at its sole discretion, may cap the second and third tranches at $20M each.
- Mazor's lead product is Renaissance, a guidance system used by surgeons in spine surgery.
- Mazor will host a conference call this morning at 10:00 am ET to discuss the deal.
Tue, May 10, 5:30 AM
Mon, May 9, 5:30 PM| Mon, May 9, 5:30 PM | 1 Comment
Thu, Feb. 18, 4:52 AM
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:30 PM
- AAN, AAWW, AGIO, ALE, BCC, CAB, CBB, CHH, COT, CVI, CVRR, DAN, DISCA, DISH, DNR, DUK, EIGI, ETR, GEL, GOV, H, HCN, HII, HOT, IDA, IDCC, IQNT, IRT, LDOS, LH, MFA, MGM, MNTA, MPEL, MTRN, MZOR, NHI, NI, ONE, PAAS, PCG, POOL, PPP, PRGO, RS, SCG, SIX, SODA, SYNT, TK, TNK, TTC, UAN, UPL, VA, VAL, WAB, WM, WMT, WST
Tue, Jan. 5, 7:44 AM
- Thinly traded micro cap Mazor Robotics (NASDAQ:MZOR) is up 6% premarket on light volume in response to its announcement that it booked a record 12 orders for its Renaissance system in Q4, raising its total for the year to 25 (+25% yoy).
- The company expects Q4 and 2015 revenues to come in at ~$8.8M and ~$26M, respectively.
- Renaissance is a guidance system that surgeons use in spine surgery.
Nov. 5, 2015, 5:08 AM
- Mazor Robotics (NASDAQ:MZOR): Q3 EPS of -$0.10 beats by $0.13.
- Revenue of $5M (-17.9% Y/Y) misses by $1.19M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AES, AGIO, AGU, AINV, ALSK, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, ANSS, APA, ATHM, AZN, BBEP, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BEE, BR, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CELG, CLDT, CNK, CNP, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COTY, CROX, CSTM, CWEI, DNR, DUK, EGL, ENB, ENDP, ENOC, ESI, FUN, GEO, GLOG, GLP, GOGO, HFC, HGG, HII, HRC, INSY, IRC, IT, ITC, ITG, KATE, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LINE, LPI, LXP, MEG, MGA, MITL, MPEL, MPW, MSG, MSO, MVIS, MZOR, NDLS, NGS, NHI, NILE, NRP, OGE, OMED, PBH, PDCE, PRFT, PRIM, PWE, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RGLD, RICE, RL, RLGY, RRD, RVLT, RWLK, SCOR, SEAS, SFM, SFY, SJI, SNSS, SPAR, SRC, SRPT, SSTK, STN, STWD, SYMC, TAP, TDC, TE, THS, TIME, TK, TLP, TNK, TRXC, TU, USAC, VC, VER, VIVO, WAC, WIN, WPP, ZEUS
Jul. 28, 2015, 5:34 AM
- Mazor Robotics (NASDAQ:MZOR): Q2 EPS of -$0.04 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $7.8M (+73.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.33M.
Jul. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AGCO, AHGP, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, AMG, ARG, ARLP, ARW, AUDC, AUO, AXE, BP, BTU, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COMM, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, DHI, DHX, ECL, F, FBC, FCH, FDP, FMER, FSS, GLW, GPN, GRUB, ICLR, IPGP, IPI, IR, JBLU, JEC, KEM, LH, LPT, LYB, MAS, MMC, MRK, MZOR, NCI, NLSN, NOV, NTLS, OAK, OFC, PCAR, PCH, PCP, PFE, POR, RAI, RDWR, SALT, SIR, SIRI, ST, SVU, TXT, UPS, UTHR, WAT, WDR, WYN
Jul. 7, 2015, 7:08 AM| Jul. 7, 2015, 7:08 AM | 1 Comment
May 7, 2015, 6:06 AM
- Mazor Robotics (NASDAQ:MZOR): Q1 EPS of -$0.11 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $4.51M (-7.6% Y/Y) misses by $0.34M.
Apr. 7, 2015, 7:06 AM
Mazor Robotics Ltd. is a medical device company, which engages in the developing and marketing of innovative surgical guidance systems and complementary products. The company specializes in robotic, computerized and imaging-based systems, primarily in the field of spine surgery. Its flagship... More
Other News & PR