Fri, Oct. 23, 3:07 AM
- In addition to slightly missing Q3 revenue estimates (while slightly beating on EPS), NetSuite (NYSE:N) guided on its earnings call (transcript) for Q4 revenue of $202M-$205M and EPS of $0.04, below a consensus of $208.3M and $0.06.
- CFO Ron Gill suggested that in addition to forex (a year-long headwind), Q4 sales will be affected by the lack of "a big spike" in professional services revenue similar to what was seen a year earlier, and the fact revenue recognition for a major deal won't occur "for some time yet."
- The cloud business app vendor saw calculated billings rose 36% Y/Y in Q3 to $222M, topping revenue of $192.8M (+34%). That led the deferred revenue balance to rise 39% to $377M, and op. cash flow to grow 69% to $27.5M.
- Shares finished after hours trading down 4.1%.
- Q3 results, PR
Thu, Oct. 22, 4:13 PM
Wed, Oct. 21, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, ATHN, BAS, BCR, BJRI, BYD, CHE, COF, CYN, CYT, DV, EGHT, ETFC, FET, FII, FSL, FTNT, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HBHC, HURN, IG, JNPR, LHO, LOGM, LSTR, MKTO, MSFT, MXIM, N, NTGR, P, PACB, PEB, PFG, QLGC, QLIK, QSII, RMD, SHOR, SIVB, SKX, SMCI, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYK, SYNA, T, TRN, UCTT, VRSN, WRE
Thu, Jul. 23, 5:43 PM
- NetSuite (NYSE:N) has used its Q2 earnings call to hike its full-year sales guidance to $735M-$745M from $730M-$743M; consensus is at $739.6M. EPS guidance of $0.21 is slightly below a $0.22 consensus.
- Also: NetSuite has announced COO Jim McGeever is the company's new president, replacing CEO Zach Nelson. McGeever, who will continue reporting to Nelson, is also joining the board. He'll now be in charge of "all customer, vertical, product and human resource activities;" as COO, he was already in charge of sales, service, and support teams.
- The cloud ERP/HR/e-commerce software firm's shares have risen to $95.00 AH.
- Q2 results, PR
Thu, Jul. 23, 4:13 PM
Wed, Jul. 22, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, ATHN, BCR, BJRI, BLDR, BYD, CA, CB, CBI, CHE, CLGX, CLS, COF, CPHD, CTCT, CYN, DGII, ETFC, FET, FII, FLEX, FSL, GHL, GIMO, HBHC, HWAY, IG, JNPR, LOGM, LSTR, MITK, MKTO, MSCC, MXIM, N, NANO, NTGR, P, PEB, PFG, PFPT, PMCS, QLIK, RGA, RHI, RSG, RT, SBUX, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, STAG, SWKS, SYK, T, TRIP, TRN, UIS, V, VRSN, WIRE, WRE
Fri, Apr. 24, 6:47 PM
- Though NetSuite (NYSE:N) beat Q1 estimates, it guided on its Q1 CC (transcript) for Q2 revenue of $170M-$172M and EPS of $0.03-$0.04, below a consensus of $172.1M and $0.06. A strong dollar is blamed (26% of Q1 revenue was international).
- Not counting the impact of the Bronto Software acquisition (announced yesterday morning, expected to close in early June), full-year revenue and EPS guidance of $715M-$725M and $0.32 is maintained. Counting Bronto, guidance is now at $730M-$743M and $0.23. Bronto is expected to contribute $40M-$45M to 2016 revenue.
- Calculated billings rose 28% Y/Y in Q1 to $174M, topping revenue of $164.8M. However, growth slowed from Q4's 34%, and was below revenue growth of 34%. NetSuite thinks forex had a 5% impact on billings growth, up from Q4's 2%.
- The deferred revenue balance rose 3% Q/Q and 36% Y/Y to $323.4M. GAAP operating expenses rose 29% Y/Y to $131.4M. A record number of $250K+ deals were struck.
- NetSuite also guided light in January.
- Q1 results, PR
Thu, Apr. 23, 4:21 PM
Wed, Apr. 22, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, AWAY, BAS, BCR, BGS, BJRI, BLDR, CB, CBI, COF, CPHD, CVTI, CYN, DGII, DV, EFII, ELY, ETFC, ETH, FET, FICO, FII, FR, FSL, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HA, HBHC, HBI, HUBG, HWAY, JNPR, KLAC, KN, LSTR, MKTO, MMSI, MSCC, MSFT, MTSN, MXIM, MXWL, N, NEM, NTGR, P, PEB, PFG, QDEL, QLIK, RGA, RHI, RMD, RSG, SBAC, SBUX, SFG, SHOR, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYA, SYNA, TRN, UIS, VCRA, VRSN, WIRE, WRE
Fri, Jan. 30, 11:54 AM
- Salesforce (CRM -2.2%), ServiceNow (NOW -2.2%), Paylocity (PCTY -5.8%), Castlight (CSLT -4.1%), Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD -3.6%), InContact (SAAS -2.2%), and Zendesk (ZEN -2.1%) are selling off after cloud ERP/HR/e-commerce software vendor NetSuite (N -11.7%) offered light Q1 and 2015 sales guidance to go with a Q4 beat. The Nasdaq is down 0.4%.
- As one would expect, NetSuite states forex has much to do with its guidance. On the CC (transcript), CFO Ronald Gill noted "the weighted average value of the foreign currencies in which we recognize international revenue has fallen more than 8% against the dollar." However, it's worth noting only 27% of NetSuite's Q4 revenue was international.
- NetSuite's Q4 numbers were solid: Subscription/support revenue grew 34%, and billings rose 34% to $201M (well above revenue of $157.9M). 54 customers were added for NetSuite's SuiteCommerce e-commerce software platform - CEO Zach Nelson humbly observes that was more than 3x the 17 customer adds rival Demandware (DWRE -1.6%) reported for Q3 (a seasonally weaker quarter).
- ServiceNow, the top player in the cloud IT service desk software market, provided above-consensus guidance on Wednesday.
Thu, Jan. 29, 8:51 PM
- NetSuite (NYSE:N) guides on its Q4 CC for Q1 revenue of $160M-$162M, below a $162.6M consensus. Full-year guidance is for revenue of $715M-$725M vs. a $722.9M consensus.
- The cloud ERP/HR software vendor ended Q4 with a deferred revenue balance of $300.9M, +42% Y/Y. Subscription/support revenue rose 36% in Q4 to $126.7M, and professional services revenue 46% to $31.2M. Operating expenses rose 36% to $128.3M.
- Shares didn't budge in AH trading. NetSuite has plenty of company among enterprise software firms in offering a conservative outlook, as forex pressures hit the industry at large.
- Q4 results, PR
Thu, Jan. 29, 4:16 PM
Wed, Jan. 28, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ALGN, AMZN, AVNW, BCR, BIIB, BRCM, BXP, CB, COHR, CORT, CPHD, CPSI, CTCT, DECK, EFII, ELX, ELY, EMN, EPAY, FICO, GDOT, GIMO, GOOG, HA, HBI, HLIT, INVN, ISBC, IXYS, JDSU, LEG, MCHP, MITK, MTW, N, NATI, NEU, NFG, NGVC, PCCC, PFG, PFPT, PKI, PMCS, QLGC, RHI, RVBD, SFG, SWI, SYNA, TFSL, TUES, UIS, V, VR, WERN
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AER, AFSI, AKS, ALLT, ARCC, ARCO, ARRY, ATRO, AYR, BABA, BDX, BKW, BLMN, CCG, CIE, CLDT, CONE, CVS, DISCA, DISH, DWRE, DX, EL, EMR, ENBL, EOG, ETR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, GDP, GLT, HCLP, HCN, HCP, HEP, HMSY, HPT, HSNI, HW, ICE, IFF, IMN, IP, IPXL, IRC, IRWD, KORS, LINC, LINE, LNCE, MFA, MSI, MWW, NCT, NGLS, NNN, NTI, NWN, ODP, OZM, PCLN, PPL, RBA, REGN, RESI, RGS, RHP, RIGL, RRGB, SC, SGNT, SRE, TESO, TGH, TICC, TIME, TLM, TRP, VLO, VMC, VSI, WLK, WNR, WRES, ZBRA, ZTS
Oct. 23, 2014, 5:58 PM
Oct. 23, 2014, 4:17 PM
NetSuite Inc is engaged in providing cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning and omnichannel commerce software suites. It also offers financial management, CRM, Ecommerce, and HCM that enable companies to manage its business operations.
Other News & PR