Thu, Aug. 4, 4:13 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACAD, ACHN, ACXM, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALNY, AMBR, AMH, AMRS, ANET, ASYS, ATRC, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BMRN, BRS, CARA, CBPO, CERS, CINR, CPSI, CPST, CSOD, CTRL, CYTX, DCO, DCT, DMD, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EFC, EGOV, EOG, ESL, EVDY, EVH, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FPRX, FRPT, FRT, FTD, GCAP, GDOT, GEOS, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GTY, GXP, HDP, HE, HTGC, ICON, IILG, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, IRWD, IVR, JMBA, JUNO, KHC, KMPR, KND, KTOS, KW, LADR, LBTYA, LGF, LNKD, LOCO, LOPE, MACK, MDRX, MELI, MHK, MHLD, MITT, MMI, MNST, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NFG, NNI, NOG, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OUT, OVAS, PACB, PCLN, PDLI, PETX, PFMT, PGRE, PKI, POST, PRSS, PSIX, PTCT, RATE, REGI, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RTRX, RVNC, SEM, SEMG, SHOR, SMCI, SPXC, SSNI, SWIR, SYMC, SYRG, TASR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TSRO, TTWO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, VVUS, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, WTI, WTS, WTW, ZG, ZNGA
Thu, May 26, 7:33 AM
Thu, May 5, 4:06 PM
Wed, Feb. 10, 4:03 PM
- The Navigators (NASDAQ:NAVG): Q4 EPS of $1.10 misses by $0.31.
- Revenue of $251.55M (+7.4% Y/Y) beats by $1.25M.
Nov. 5, 2015, 4:43 PM
- The Navigators (NASDAQ:NAVG): Q3 EPS of $1.37 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $254.08M (+3.5% Y/Y) beats by $8.16M.
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:33 PM
- The Navigators (NASDAQ:NAVG): Q2 EPS of $1.34 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $258.24M (+11.8% Y/Y) beats by $8.7M.
May 7, 2015, 4:07 PM
- The Navigators (NASDAQ:NAVG): Q1 EPS of $1.43 beats by $0.04.
- Net earned premiums of $236.12M (+4.8% Y/Y) misses by $16.29M.
Feb. 11, 2015, 4:02 PM
- The Navigators (NASDAQ:NAVG): Q4 EPS of $1.25 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $234.17M (+6.5% Y/Y) misses by $24.26M.
Jan. 14, 2015, 10:00 AM
- Upgraded to Outperform from Neutral are Arch Capital Group (ACGL +0.4%), Endurance Specialty Holdings (ENH -0.5%), and Cna Financial (CNA +0.3%). Boosted to Neutral from Underperform is Progressive Corp. (PGR -0.5%).
- Downgraded: ACE Limited (ACE -1.7%), Argo Group (AGII -1.6%), Axis Capital (AXS -1.1%), Navigators Group (NAVG -2%), Allstate (ALL -1.2%), Travelers (TRV -0.6%), and W.R. Berkley (WRB -1.8%).
Nov. 6, 2014, 4:53 PM
- The Navigators (NASDAQ:NAVG): Q3 EPS of $1.79 beats by $0.72.
- Revenue of $245.3M (+14.7% Y/Y) misses by $5.8M.
Aug. 7, 2014, 5:16 PM
- The Navigators (NASDAQ:NAVG): Q2 EPS of $1.04 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $231.08M (+12.3% Y/Y) misses by $8.66M.
May 7, 2014, 5:20 PM
- The Navigators Group, Inc. (NAVG): Q1 EPS of $1.45 beats by $0.55.
- Revenue of $253.11M (+14.3% Y/Y) beats by $25.18M.
Apr. 9, 2014, 4:07 AM
- New York's Department of Financial Services has reportedly sent subpoenas to Chubb Corp (CB), CNA Financial (CNA), Liberty Mutual and Navigators Group (NAVG) as part of an investigation into the possible violations of sanctions against Iran.
- The NYDFS has requested information about marine-cargo policies that the insurers issued to Glencore Xstrata in connection with its Iranian metals trade.
- Last year, the commodities giant denied that it had done anything wrong when it carried out metal swaps with Iran.
Feb. 13, 2014, 4:25 PM
- The Navigators Group, Inc. (NAVG): Q4 EPS of $1.13 beats by $0.22.
- Revenue of $248.73M (+23.4% Y/Y) beats by $27.7M.
Nov. 7, 2013, 5:09 PM
- Navigators Group (NAVG): Q3 EPS of $1.48.
- Revenue of $224.97M (+2.1% Y/Y) beats by $4.45M. (PR)
Navigators Group, Inc. is an international insurance company, which focuses on specialty products within the overall property and casualty insurance market. Its product line and most long-standing area of specialization is ocean marine insurance. The company also develops specialty niches in... More
Industry: Property & Casualty Insurance
Country: United States