Neuberger Berman Intermediate Municipal FundNYSEMKT
Fri, Sep. 23, 1:11 PM
- Neuberger Berman Intermediate Municipal Fund (NYSEMKT:NBH) - $0.0750.
- Neuberger Berman California Intermediate Municipal Fund (NYSEMKT:NBW) - $0.0620.
- Neuberger Berman New York Intermediate Municipal Fund (NYSEMKT:NBO) - $0.0480.
- Payable Oct. 17; for shareholders of record Sept. 30; ex-div Sept. 28.
- Press Release
Fri, Apr. 15, 9:37 AM
- Neuberger Berman Intermediate Municipal Fund (NYSEMKT:NBH) declares $0.075/share monthly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 5.42%
- Payable May 16; for shareholders of record April 29; ex-div April 27.
Oct. 22, 2013, 3:48 PM
- National closed-end funds are trading at an average 6% discount to NAV vs. a typical 1%, and with a yield of about 7%. Top picks are Neuberger Berman Intermediate Duration Fund (NBH +2.1%) and BlackRock Muni Income Trust (BFK +0.2%).
- As for state funds, they're more likely to have higher exposure to Puerto Rico as - other than paper within their home state - they're also allowed to buy the bonds of U.S. territories. Those with notably higher exposure to PR are: Neuberger Berman CA Intermediate Municipal Fund (NBW -0.1%), BlackRock Muniholdings NJ Quality Fund (MUJ -0.2%) and BlackRock NY Muni Income Trust (BNY -0.2%).
- As for the broader picture, UBS says the muni bond market has “entered into a transitional phase," in which they're no longer a "rates" product, but one valued on "credit." Not expecting a wave of bankruptcies, UBS does see an increase in the number of governments seeking protection. "We expect conventional notions regarding the homogeneity of municipal bonds to dissipate."
- Muni ETFs: MUB, SUB, MUNI, PVI, PZA, SHM, TFI, VRD, HYD, ITM, MLN, PRB, SMB, GMMB, SMMU, RVNU, NY, NYF, PZT, INY, CMF, PWZ, CXA.